Wednesday, August 23, 2017

My Love

I remember pillow talk,  laying in your arms nuzzled against your chest. Those were the best times of my life.  I miss you so much. And I don't understand so I'm confused and it hurts. All of this now hurts. Living without knowing you at all hurts.

I know people read this and think all sorts of things but I'll tell you what - being in love with you and remembering you and knowing how good you are,  clearly recalling the beauty of the time we shared together, shows me how little regard people have for love when I get comments telling me if I would just do this or that then I'd feel better. Like no one can grasp that I'm blue because I miss the man I love. I miss you.

I want pillow talk,  laying in your arms after making love. Smiling and talking and laughing together.  Real genuine good healthy lovemaking, like we had together.  Lovers and caring friends.  I know you are my friend! I know it. I know you love and care about me. But being away from you hurts almost more than I can bear. I love you so much and there was no end to our love.

I wish I could hear from you again,  talk to you. I miss you. I wish I was with you cuddled in your arms tonight.

My sweetest friend I adore you.

xoxo Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment