Monday, September 18, 2017

Love


So I've been honest about this unexpected change in my circumstances but I hope it's obvious that I love James.  I love him.  He is truly the one I want in my life.  I always have since I met him.  It has been painful, so so painful, to be away from him for so long.  Total despair.  I don't even know how I've lived through the pain I've felt over being apart from him and wanting him in my life like I had him.  I want to share the dreams we spoke of.  That is why I am not "giving up" or letting go or moving on.  This kind dear man I am spending time with and sharing love with- I don't know what tomorrow brings with him.  I make him dinner.  I talk with him.  I bring him happiness.  Love is what I am in his life.  Just love.  I am a good loving person and I am easy to love... so it is what it is for the moment.  I have too much on my mind and in my heart to think any farther than that when it comes to all this.

But James- I hold him in my heart always.

I do hold a place for him in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment