Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Here with Me


I heard this song and it reminds me of James. 

I still miss him. 
I still love him, immensely.
I still think of him all the time.

I sat on my front porch at 2AM and looked up at the stars and "talked" to him in my heart.  Cassiopeia was overhead, the "W" of stars.  The night sky does and always will remind me of James.  I cried a little.  I told God that no matter what I still love James, and I miss him so much.  I suppose this song is a good reflection of my heart.  He is always on my mind, always.  His sweet memory lives in my heart.  No matter what.  I have a feeling he always will be here with me.

If I were to contact James and tell him that I miss him and I love him and I think of him- it would be honesty.  I do love him and miss him.

I miss my friend.

Jennifer


No comments:

Post a Comment