Thursday, June 13, 2019

Twin Soul Stuff



This is a great song.  There are a lot of songs that remind me of James or my "twin soul" experience with him.  I see that people find my blog.  I don't want anyone to be disheartned when they learn I am not "with my twin soul."  I do have a good life but I remember four years ago thinking if I could not be with James then I would not be happy and that's not the case.  I AM very happy.  I am happy and sometimes sad at the very same time.  Sad meaning a heartache.  I carry both emotions inside me at the same time.

I'd like to leave a few reminders here for anyone who might find my blog when searching about twin souls.  Maybe they will help you.

  1. Don't let anyone tell you this connection is not about love.  It is ALL about love.  No, it might not be about human relationship but it is about LOVE.  You are free to wish and desire for a love relationship with your twin.  You don't have to feel badly because you can't overcome wanting to be with your twin in a loving romantic relationship.  When we love someone as deeply as we do these soul connections there is no overcoming that longing, that ache, that desire.  You might not have what you want but that doesn't mean you shouldn't want it.
  2. Please understand if you are the twin who is on the receiving end of silence, non-response, being blocked on social media or text or IM or FB or whatever it is- this is due to energy and soul, NOT because your twin is rejecting or ignoring you.  
  3. Please be darn sure this person is an actual "twin soul" or "twin flame" connection, and only you can know.  How will you know?  Well some big signs are:
  4. The other person can read your mind, answers what you are thinking about, knows when you've spoken about him to a friend, is eerily, uncannily and magically psychic with you (even if they don't realize it.)  This is because that person is your 100% mirror, more than anyone else in the world.
  5. You experienced the most BEAUTIFUL human connection with this person.  Sometimes like me, very loving and romantic.  You spoke of the future together.  They were so kind, loving, gentle, perfect in every way, loved talking to you to the point where you just wanted to climb inside each other and stay there- and then suddenly one day that person kinda disappears.  Either blocks you, moves away, stops responding, etc.
  6. If this happens and you start thinking bad things about them then this person's behavior will start changing toward you when you do hear from them, almost like they become opposite of who they were.  And it's so obvious, so weird, so unreal that it's very hard to believe, accept or swallow.  It doesn't feel like reality.
  7. Strong signs.  Songs, seeing their name everywhere, just random signs of every kind.  I've never received more signs than I do about James.  
  8. Deep intense personal emotional pain that you can't really express.  Dear Lord.  The pain I felt.  I had to go on a leave from work.  I could barely live.  And I am a strong woman who had suffered some heartbreak before I met him but THIS pain was earth-shattering to me.  Laying on the floor in a ball, keening.  My heart hurt so bad being away from him.  I missed him so very much.  And there was fear there too, scared he just left me, scared my worst fears of being so easily "left behind" had happened with him.  Fear and love mixed together and it all just HURT.  
  9. After separation you can think of this person, or speak of them to someone, or blog about them, or whatever- and not long later you will hear from this person and they will almost "act out" or behave like you said or wrote about or thought hard about.  Does this make sense?  Like they can "hear" you and are showing you your own thought/feelings about them.  THIS is mirroring.  Twins are our biggest strongest most inescapable mirrors.  They will show you all of the energies inside of us that need to be overcome.  Some people call these energies our "shadow" or "shadow side" or our "demons."  Strong fears like the fear of not being loveable enough, not being worthy enough, personal doubts about self-worth, etc.  Anger/rage is another.  Doubts in general.  If you doubt that your twin loves you, and if you think your twin is an egotistical mean person for going silent then your twin will reach out to you and "act" like he does not love you, and he won't be very nice about it- because whatever you think about your twin is how he is going to act towards you.
  10. In my experience, and from the experiences of others, it seems the feminine energy (which can be housed in a male human) is typically on the receiving end of the silence.  The male energy (again, sometimes housed in a female human) is usually the one who becomes the mirror.  I've never EVER experienced it being a two-way street.  I never experiences us "mirroring each other."  Unless me telling James that I know he is a wonderful person, a good man, a dear human being was my way of truly mirroring his truth.  He was my mirror to show me all of the shit I needed to force myself away from, what I had to overcome.  He showed me my anger until I had to overcome being angry inside.  He showed me my doubts until I had to overcome those doubts.  I had to overcome them to where I NEVER ever spoke of anything doubtful concerning him.  If I ever spoke to anyone about anything doubtful then I'd have that mirrored back to me, and it hurt.  It all originated with ME.  I was the cause and he was stuck being the effect.
  11. This experience is guided by higher self.  Always.  And until your energy is right you WILL NOT get what you want.  No matter how you email, text, FB, stalk, beg, plead, etc.  No "human workings" will get a twin flame to do what you want.  They can't even do what THEY want once this all happens.  I truly believe James listened to his soul once separation happened, and he was stuck being my mirror.  I believe he honestly loved me and would have loved being with me, sharing a life with me, and it hurt him and he missed me a lot.  He showed me this when he could.  And looking back at that now, with clear eyes, ached deeply.  I wanted him to be my husband.  I really did.  He would make the best husband, and I loved him so much.  So much.  He was literally my "dream come true" and what I ASKED for, wished for, dreamed for came to me in him.  When you fuck up your own dream come true- it hurts forever.
  12. This is important.  IF you are in the middle of this there are ways to make it easier, and I honestly feel there is opportunity for many to reunite with their twin soul IF they can overcome their fears and be so emotionally and spiritually strong in healing their fears and holding onto, affirming, love for their twins.  I do NOT believe that twins "never get together" or don't reunite.  I still feel hopeful that one day my energy will be clear enough, aligned, that I will see James again and experience that truth (love) with him again.  
  13. Please love your twin soul.  He/she is going through a lot along with you even if you (and he) don't know it.  My poor twin was such a strong mirror for me.  He did his job well and I know it wasn't easy for him.  I hope he realizes I hold dear to my heart all of my loving memories of him being with me, being kind to me, visiting me, being so patient and kind to me, a true gentleman.  Understanding, gentle and kind.  Respectable, my walking breathing dream come true.  And I still love him dearly.  I'm sure I always will.  He did the most amazing feat for me- he helped heal me of my dark "shadow" energies, and only someone as magnificent and wonderful could have done so.  *sigh*   I may not be with him now but I love him TONS for being my twin soul.  And I miss him too.  I miss my friend.  So remember to be kind inside towards your twin.  They hear and feel your energy towards them so keep it kind.  
  14. This is about YOU not them.  Read that 1000 times until you understand.  This is not about what "they need to heal."  Don't do that- it's pure ego.  This has nothing to do with their healing and all to do with yours (if you are on the end of the silence/distance/blocking, etc.)  Not everyone has the same issues I did.  I had anger that was a result of a HUGE fear I had.  I was afraid that a man could "fall in love with me" at first but then for some reason stop loving me ENOUGH, enough.  That he'd love me but not enough to "choose" me forever.  I guess I did not feel worthy enough, and it only happened when I fell HARD in love.  Then all the irrational, gut-wrenching fears would creep up.  I had to learn my worthiness and realize I am irreplaceable, unforgettable and amazing in every way.  Unique and genuine and very very worthy.  I had to learn how to fall in love with myself too, and then I had to learn to believe that my twin had honestly loved me VERY deeply and he had wanted to stay with me (he even told me so many times) but my fears manifested through him because he is my twin soul.  I've known for a long time that this is about me and not James.  He was very emotionally healthy and ready to be in a strong loving committed relationship; he wanted to be married.  He told me, and he showed me that once he knew me he felt *I* could be that person for him, his wife.  *sigh*  So OF COURSE I still miss him.  I feel inside like I miss my husband and that... that makes it very very hard for me to ever consider committing to marriage with anyone else.  I can love my boyfriend, and I do.  I enjoy sharing my life with him.  But James is the one I wanted to marry, and I am not sure I can ever get past that.  THAT is how much of an impact a twin soul makes on our lives.  So if this "person" you think is your twin soul isn't making that much of an impact on you then it might not be your twin soul at all.  And again please do not get sucked into the whole "this is mutual healing" crap teachings.  It is CRAP.  Those of us stuck on the side of the silence are the ones in need of healing (whatever it is we need to heal.)  It is not about them and what they need to get over, overcome, learn, heal, etc.
  15. OMG they do not need to know you are twin souls!  It totally doesn't matter at all.  There is nothing you need to teach them or get them to understand.  At all.  And if you try then higher self is just going to make your twin be like, "Okay thanks."
  16. When I use the word "heal" please understand something- it is much simpler than you think.  Healing means changing your thinking, changing where you focus your thoughts and energy.  If you can gain charge of your thoughts and focus then you have healed yourself.  When you no longer fret, worry or complain and instead you are very aware of your thoughts, or what you speak, of what you write, and you can OVERCOME thinking about your fears, and when you can IGNORE your worries, and when something crappy happens but you stop yourself from picking up the phone to tell your friend about it and instead you sit down and write out how thankful you are for the delicious coffee you had that morning THEN you are healing.  When you can open a notebook and write deeply about how wonderful YOU are, how beautiful you are, how perfect you are in every single way, how the universe loves you, how YOU love you so so so much, than you are healing.  God I used to loathe myself for no reason.  It is painful to remember how much I was totally incapable of loving myself.  I was not protective of myself and before I met James it was getting worse until I finally stopped the madness, and then I met him.  And since then magically I have learned to truly love, appreciate and be good to myself.  When you get to that place then you are healing.  Overcoming those negative energies is healing.  Being so strong that you choose to not focus on anything negative, no gossip, no discussion crap going on in the world, no reading crap going on in the world and CHOOSING consciously to focus actively (through meditating on it, writing about it, repeating affirmations, etc.) on goodness, love, positive stuff, things you love and are thankful for- that is healing.  "Letting go" of anything crappy and holding on to only what you love is when you are healing.  It does not take chakra work.  You do not need to pay a healer, believe me.  It only takes your own will power.   
  17. Healing does not mean being perfect.  It is not vegan unless you love being vegan.  It does not mean exercising unless you want to exercise.  It does not even mean "healing" your vices.  I still drink, and I work on controlling it because I love myself so much that I hate being hungover, and I get sick from drinking even a very little bit these days.  Healing means overcoming negative thoughts and focus and instead focusing on your joys, on what you love, and focusing on enjoying life- and we do not enjoy life when we feel like we MUST do things. I honestly rarely do anything I do not want to do.  I am "selfish" with my time and energy and that's just fine with me.  I live my life to enjoy it, and to be with those people who I love and who love me and who are of my higher good.   
  18. Start focusing only on goodness in every area of your life.  Do not focus on what you don't like.  Even if you have to address an issue don't ruminate on it.  Take care of it then move on and focus your energy on something you love.  BREW good magic.  Brew good energy.  Affirm anything loving kind and good about you and your twin.  Only goodness.  That good loving energy goes to them.  When you "brew" truth then you will eventually hear truth from your twin.  But when you brew fear then all you will get from your twin is bad hurtful scary stuff.  TRUTH is LOVE.  Focus on love and you will get love and truth.  Focus on shit and you get the shit.
  19. Have hope.  Be loving.  Be good to yourself.  Get enough sleep.  I was emotionally exhausted often and I needed like ten hours of sleep sometimes.  Love yourself and have empathy for yourself.  Cry when you need to- it bring waves of healing to you. This is a challenging painful experience, and my heart goes out to each and every one of you going through it.
  20. Please avoid psychics.  Many will take your money.  And the kicker is many psychics truly are open to spirit and all they tell you is whatever you are thinking of when you call.  YOU may want to know "truth" about your situation but if you are focused on doubts or fears then that psychic that you are paying 7.99 a minute is going to tell you exactly what you fear as if it was your truth.  And it will set you back so so so much with fear.  I would strongly suggest not calling psychics, especially if you are in any emotional distress, fear, doubt, etc.
  21. NEVER lie to your twin.  NEVER.  This is because since it is a psychic spiritual connection he will always know the truth.  You can't hide anything from a twin because spirit will work through them to call you out.  Somehow, even from wherever they are, they always know.  So you gotta be brave enough to be honest and transparent with them at all times.  If you have a secret doubt about something that you are hiding they might just bring it to light, ask you about it, etc. and please don't lie.  A REAL twin soul/twin flame will love you no matter what you see as flaws, vices, etc.  So even if you bare your dirtiest secret to them (or they drag it out of you) they won't judge you (just make sure your energy concerning them is also kind so you can receive a kind interaction from them.) 
  22. Pay attention to your signs and guidance!  If you are ready to call a friend to vent about your twin and the phone call ends suddenly then take that as a sign.  Don't call back!  When you discuss something you strengthen it.   I don't know how many times this stuff happened to me and I stubbornly didn't listen.  Try to learn from my mistakes!  There were times I'd be venting in my journal (nothing good) and a new pen would suddenly stop writing.  I realize now it was my higher self trying to stop me from creating more crap for myself.  Because when I write something down it often comes to me somehow.  Same with speaking it out loud. 
  23. Lastly, and this is one no one likes to hear, when you are ready, when you've cleared your heart and lifted your energy and "healed" yourself from negativity, and when you are living more from a place of love than anything else, you CAN share love again with someone besides your twin flame.  I remember thinking I could NEVER ever love anyone again.  But I have, and I do.  But this can't happen until your energy is ready, loving, kind, forgiving, positive, hopeful, etc.  If you open your heart to love someone else please understand this does not mean you stop loving your twin soul.  I had to make a choice.  I had to choose between "letting go" of my hope to ever see James so I could commit myself fully to another man.  I could not do that, not in a way where I could look a man in the eye and say, "There is no one else for me but you."  I knew if I told another man, "I'll never want anyone but you since I've met you" or "I've never loved anyone as much as I love you" that I would be lying, and I can't handle lying.  Always know whatever you speak out loud becomes "reality" in this experience.  Maybe someone asks you, "Is there anyone special in your life?" and you have not admitted to anyone that you have this secret love for your twin.  Best thing to say is, "I'm not really dating anyone right now but yes there is someone I love dearly."  And if they press you, and if you are not comfy to talk more then just say, "I'd really rather not talk about it, thank you."  But don't day anything like, "Nope, there's no one special in my life."  Because that will stay your reality.  That is why when I met Dave and realized he "liked" me and was hoping I might want to be romantic with him I immediately told him my truth.  That was I told him I was in love with a man who wasn't here in my life, and I would always love him, and I would always want to see him again if the chance arose, and for that reason I stay alone.  He asked me to let him love me anyway.  And here we are.  But I don't think I could have been in a relationship if I would have had to lie or hide my love for James.  I guess God brought me a man who would understand.  So just try to be honest.  If you want to enter into a relationship, one not with your twin, to escape the twin experience then you are definitely not ready; that would be running.  I only feel like I was not a runner being with my boyfriend because I did not go looking for him.  I was not hoping to meet someone else.  I was militantly following my singledom, praying for James, and I was kinda lead to Dave.  And I hold love for both of them in my heart.  When you are in this place then that is when you may be able to love again.  Even if it won't ever be the same type of love or connection you have with your twin. It's okay.  Bittersweet but okay.    

It aches still though.  I look back and wonder what if I had ONLY sent him good loving kind energy?  What if I had affirmed only goodness?  What if I had told the universe from the start how happy I was to have James in my life?  That I know he loves me entirely and wants to be my husband forever?  That he loves being here with me and I am all he wants, and he's wonderful, and kind and good and I am so thankful?  Then he would still be here with me because I would have focused on love instead of fear and doubt.  Wherever you are in your journey try focusing only on the goodness and love, and see what happens.  It can truly make miracles come to you with your twin.  It will make miracles happen to you in life.  YOU ARE ALL STRONG MANIFESTORS and you will bring to you whatever you are focused most on.


I wish you all the best.  It gets better, less painful, once you start pushing out the bad energy and only focusing on the good.  I am not in a lot of pain like I was before.  The only "less than wonderful" energy I have is heartache because I love James and I miss him; I miss my friend who did so much for me even if he has no idea.  I know what he did for me and that's all that matters to me.

18 comments:

  1. Hey. We spoke years ago - you might remember me, gay lad from England. Was talking about, what we were both experiencing at the time.

    My angel told me to come on here to tell you something. She whispered gently in my ear ''Help her''. I'm gonna be straightforward with ya though, because I care about you and it's not nice seeing you in this state.

    You keep writing this blog. Day in and day out. I don't know if you think it's creating some sort of LoA energy, or if it's a coping mechanism for you or what, I don't even know, but I just do not get good vibes from this.

    Get off your blog, for your own well-being and sanity. The energy here is grey, I sense so much sadness, and I mean this in an entirely non-judgemental way because believe me, I know the feeling, but desperation. It's such a sad grey energy. It's not nice to see.

    You have to let go. Including the attachment you're feeling to your twin, if he truly is your twin (he may well be...but you can be surprised...this is from my own experiences, I'm experiencing pretty insane stuff, but I'm not here to talk about that..)

    But letting go would really help. In my recent experiences, I've managed to realise something crucial - 'holding on' doesn't actually mean to hold out, force yourself into any specifics, worry about your next action or focus on one thing as an exclusive outcome. To an extent, it does mean holding onto love - especially hope. But otherwise, you have to let go. And that includes letting go of any hope of ever being with anyone, let alone your twin, just let go, let live, and then it's so much easier to receive.

    It doesn't mean not being human, never getting lonely, never yearning - but you can learn to go beyond that and achieve higher spiritual states where you're at peace. And happy, and with the flow of life.

    Coming on here and still seeing this blog time and time again after years (I only check because I'm actually curious if you're still writing..) doesn't give me good vibes, or good energy, or suggest to me a woman who is in flow with what's going on in life.

    I know it's hard. And you can take this however you like - I have no wish to impose anything on you, I just am worried for you and am being honest hoping this can help you.

    P.S. Another word of advice, and you may have done this already - but have you tried using your energy and powers to see what ELSE you can manifest? I've been doing this lately: I manifested a loving ginger kitten, an ultra-convenient house share in the most beautiful city in England I've ever been to, a back massage, a hoover (the very morning after I was told I'd receive one!) and all sorts of other crazy shit. It's mental! Try focusing on your own power for the time being and what you can bring into your life?

    Plus, when you have that power it boosts your faith deep down that...there must be someone right for you, a happy ending somewhere. But stop blaming yourself, literally all I see still is you over-analysing so many things. It's not just about the LoA - you didn't just push him away with energy you were supposed to, it's literally in your destiny and karma, just like you're probably also SUPPOSED to change your energy and step into a better phase of destiny and karma.

    I hope in ten years time we bump into eachother in California with husbands in arms. Wouldn't that be a synchronicity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alfi. Thanks for checking in. While I appreciate you reaching out to me with your opinions I don't agree with you. For one I don't write here "day in and day out." I've averaged maybe a post a month. Yes when my heart is in my hands I "vent" that here. But I also live my real life. You ask if I ever try manifesting other things, and yes I do- on the daily. I've manifested my wonderful career, good money, a cabin on the water, money in my bank, new great friends who resonate with me, a Cadillac that's affordable, and tons of positive fun experiences. I manifest a very peaceful love-filled life, and I do this with a lot of awareness, consciously. I write out, nearly daily, all of my positive affirmations and my "wants" and then they come to me, sometimes immediately. Some days I truly feel like a modern-day witch because I "create" with my thoughts and my words. Also you may have missed this but I DID manifest "someone right for me." I have a dear man in my life who knows about James, knows about my love for James, and he even supports me seeing James again and speaking with him. He understands me and I've been totally honest with him from the beginning. But this doesn't mean I stop "dreaming" or wanting what I want. If my heart still aches over James then so be it. You may want to let go but I don't, so I won't. And that's my choice. It IS all about LoA- that's what karma IS- law of attraction! I don't believe in destiny like most do, some per-arranged outcome that is "supposed" to happen. I believe that what I want comes to me, and I can push it away if I make that mistake. I understand you just want to help me, and I can appreciate that. But honestly I'm okay. I enjoy my life fully. But I do miss James, and I do regret that we separated. I can't help it. He is who I truly asked for, who I deeply wanted in my life. And I don't think that will change any time soon. I still love him and want to know him again. I can't help that. My sanity is fine. My life is happy and I am grateful. So no need to worry about me. I know my own heart's wishes though, and I protect those wishes. You positively have NO idea what my real life is like whatsoever, almost to the point of it being silly because I do enjoy my life; I make a point to do so in order for my life to continue to be happy and for my manifestations to come to me. I don't need a "happy ending" because my life is happy, every day. But being happy, loving my life, even sharing love with another person DOES NOT stop me from loving and missing James. Maybe that's not normal for most humans but then again I am not like most people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One question- how do you know that when your angel whispered for you to help me that she meant you should tell me how to feel? I rarely "advise" people these days, and I only do if asked. In those cases I remind them that we all manifest, and life is ALWAYS about manifestation. I remind them to be aware of what they think about, pray about, speak about, write about etc. and to make sure to try and focus on what they want more of (and avoid dwelling on things they don't want more of.) I remember you used to reach out to me telling me that your angel told you I was NOT supposed to "let go." You don't get it. I did push him away with my energy, and to this day that is super hard to accept. Because he was the absolute perfect fit for me, exactly who I prayed for, and when my prayers came to me I got scared and my fears manifested through him. I STILL don't like that. Because he loved me too, a lot. And that love never changed. But you can't understand because you didn't live my path. And you don't believe fully in LoA like I do (since I've lived it.) And that's okay. The only way we will ever bump into each other in CA with our husbands in our arms if I marry James. I don't think I can ever get married to anyone else. THAT is how strongly I feel. Luckily for me my sweet boyfriend understands my "undying love" for James and simply loves me, makes no demands of me, and enjoys our love for each other. He respects the love I have for James and he realizes I can't stop my heart, or my dreams. He realizes when he showed interest in me I told him I wouldn't be with him because I loved someone else but he asked me to let him love me anyway. So YEAH I know it sounds insane to "hold on" so strongly but I don't care. It's a huge relief and a gigantic BLESSING that I was given a man who loves me while I also love someone else. Like with any other man I would have had to hide it and pretend but with this man I don't have to, and he still loves me and I DO love him. I love them both, and that's okay. I guess I've always been eternally hopeful, and even if... that hope is misplaced I don't care. It is how *I* choose to live. I LOVE James dearly. I've loved him and missed him every single day for years. I can't help that. I don't plan on trying to stop. But please understand at the same time I enjoy my life, and I am grateful for all the love I have in my life. I am grateful to my sweet boyfriend who has told me that if one day my heart's wish came true and James somehow magically appeared and we wanted to be together he would understand because he understands strong love, and he would still stay in my life because he cares for me. There is no "letting go" for me. I can't force myself to stop hoping and stop wishing. Maybe this will change how you read my blog but if not, please don't worry about me. I'm well and my life is great. I just still miss someone I love, and that can ache at times.

      Delete
    2. I would be remiss if I didn't add this. My boyfriend told me if James did come back, and I know that sounds really crazy to write, but if some miracle happened and James came back and showed the same love for me as before, that love that never really ended, and if I wanted to be with James then he would understand, although sadly, and he would step back. He said he loves me enough that he would want me to be THAT HAPPY and to follow my heart. I asked him if he would stay my friend if that were to ever happen and he said absolutely. He literally promised me he would never leave me in that way. He is THAT wonderful and I do realize that! I love my boyfriend and I treat him very well because he deserves to be loved strongly. I do love him. But I know in my heart that James was/is my "perfect fit." I asked very specifically for James and he came to me and our time together was magically beyond compare perfect. With my boyfriend I wasn't looking for anyone new, far from it. But I was telling God "I am thankful for all the love in my life" and then my boyfriend showed up and I was shown it was okay. It was "right." But I was shown that didn't mean I needed to be a "runner." I feel I was actually more shown that I was still meant to love James, still meant to think of him, meant to use my energy, etc. etc. VERY different than how most people thing, this I understand. But my life isn't always what others think of as "normal." I'm used to that. I have a happy life. I am thankful that I am so strongly loved by this man in my life. He's a huge blessing in my life. But my heart is still with James too. I still feel that James was THE ONE. My one and only 100% perfect true love, exactly what I wanted, prayed for and received. My gift. And I miss that gift. For me, in my life, people are not interchangeable. New love doesn't mean that I've forgotten my twin soul love. It doesn't work that way for me. Luckily it doesn't have to since I can be honest with my new love. And that is a huge huge blessing that I am very thankful for, the blessing of being able to live this transparent honest life where I can share my honest feelings and my heart with this dear man and he still loves me unconditionally and accepts me.

      Delete
  3. Sorry for delaying my reply, been a little busy! Got a trial shift (pub) tomorrow evening!

    And yeah, I've noticed your posts are a lot less frequent - it's just the simple fact you still come and right on here, and I hear it in the words you say, I honestly do that despite how good you're doing, there's still pain there. Even with all you're saying now - even a blind fool could detect from this that these thoughts/emotions still bother you, to some extent.

    That's all I meant really - it might help to release some of these things..
    Further, feelings of regret...that's definitely a low energy. That's a resistance to ''what is''. Sometimes I feel crap about being 23 and still on my own, wishing I'd had my teenage years with someone true - but I remember not to, to look forward and appreciate the prospects the future can bring.

    I can't begin to imagine how hard it must have been to go through all that at your age, as you are much older than me. And so I make no presumptions. Heck...my case is weird in itself...you know the guy I was convinced was my twin? My one? Yeah.. that's just all gone now. Like, as I've matured... things have changed. But it's all according to plan.. the syncs (and experiences) I've been getting now are way more profound, way deeper, and stranger.. it's a funny old life. I'm not saying this has any reflection on your case, at all though. I don't really wanna talk about it either, but I just thought I'd put that one out there.

    It's great you're using the LoA and other things - I'm the same here, I'm blown away by the power of what I can attract sometimes. But I have to say this - you're very wrong if you don't consider destiny and karma. This isn't an opinion, you're just scientifically wrong/incorrect.

    The worst part is, destiny and karma are integral to this process, and you're outruling them completely. I'll give you an example from my own life:

    Until recently, I was trapped in London. It's honestly a horrible place to live, and it was killing me. I couldn't spiritually develop there - I'd become a sad, nervous wreck and I hated my life, I never went out anymore. I was desperate to escape, but being broke, unemployed and having no previous work history to help land me a job... it was a rough one. I honestly wanted to die, I was in the absolute worst place --- then suddenly, a series of divine miracles just came my way, and now here I am - I live in Norwich, an area I've been tied to by the magic and coincidences in so many ways since I was a boy - I got deja vu deeply on just turning up here, I had a huge kundalini awakening and was booming with light. I still am. I have bad days but that's the kundalini pushing up shit to the surface.. I'm a much stronger, happier, more independent and fulfilled individual than the struggling, lonely boy you spoke to a few years ago.

    But... the key thing to ask here is;

    How on Earth did I manifest this miraculous move - the money to get here, a willing landlord, a house share in the most convenient location possible etc - that was my destiny/karma. It was bad karma that I live and suffer in London for 23 years, and now it was time for my good karma. There was NO way I attracted myself out of that mess on sheer LoA and will-power alone..

    So, my point is, destiny and karma CAN and WILL play a part in your life, but the LoA is important too - for example you can decide now what energy to attract, or you can decide later. Both are in your power (LoA) but the outcome is inevitable (destiny/karma). It's a framework you're literally tied to - you consciously manifest what you want, because you're destined to do it.

    ReplyDelete


  4. Some people might find that a hard concept to grapple - it's like saying free will both exists, and doesn't, at the same time.

    But it's the truth - and when you insist everything is LoA, you're putting all that weight on your shoulders (bad energy - because you're worrying about your actions..) but also destiny can help you - the coincidences, the miracles; that's all part of both destiny AND the LoA… if you believed in a divine plan and outcome, it might actually help things materialise..

    I've been shown my own destiny in visions - but it's up to me to use the LoA (as well as intuitive action) to get to where I'm supposed to be.

    And no - it's completely normal for a human being to feel that level of love and attraction to someone. I'm just saying, when you allow that sorrow and reflect on it - it doesn't create good energy.

    I think I should provide a better explanation of what I meant by 'holding on' and 'letting go', because I don't think I was clear last time.

    Letting go... doesn't mean to stop feeling ordinary feelings of yearning, over a person, but it means as much as humanly possible, to remain focused on what's here and to leave that outcome to life. It certainly doesn't mean pining, wallowing etc but you seem to have mostly got through that stage.

    It's the ''holding on'' part - it can easily be misconstrued. I've found - partly it's about *them*, it's about keeping open to that love you feel. But mostly it's about letting go, holding on to... the spirit path, the coincidences, and the divine destiny, all fuelled by your energies and powers of attraction. It's about letting go of worries like (what if? what if I use a dating app? what if I don't? what if I focus my energies on x and y? what if I don't? what's the right choice? am I doing something wrong?) that is all resistance and negative energy.

    When youre in a state of 'holding on', you're in a higher spiritual state (peace, calmness, relaxed etc), and you're able to let go of those doubts and trust in the universe and the divine to bring you the circumstances. I fully believe in my destiny, and I believe my LoA will accelerate it - but I also believe destiny will ALWAYS make sure my LoA gets to the point where I can attract the right things - and this takes a lot of weight off my shoulders..

    Energy can flip back and forth, but destiny can not - it can, as an effect, end up happening under different times and circumstances, but you cannot fight destiny. That's why it's such a brilliant thing to HOLD ON to - life is a journey, you're on that journey, fully aware of the inevitable destination.

    If I were you, I wouldn't even be thinking about James - I'd just be continuing to focus on the now, always, him completely out of my mind (unless it's a warm, loving thought) and excited for what spirit brings me next.

    Spirit has proved itself time and time again. I trust in the destiny, I hold onto it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And yeah just to clear up a few final bits;

    1) Yes, I did tell you back then (probably) my angel said 'hold on' but I was eighteen, in a bad place myself and still not used to the spiritual experience. This is coming from me much older, and with more experiences.

    2) I can't be certain, because I do make mistakes especially when it comes to hearing voices - but I did get something about how something I could say might be of use to you. Not everything - maybe one or two tidbits. Take it how you like. I would strongly advise you to think some more about destiny and karma - it's really good stuff.

    3) But you see - I DO get the LoA. You seem to be thinking I don't because I'm talking about destiny - they're all part of the same thing! But as someone who's read deeply into spiritual sciences, an energetic universe without laws like destiny just doesn't make sense - the forces behind these things are the same driving forces for the formation of the universe, small life-forms evolving out of simple cells, the emergence of the first complex single cells..

    4) I won't comment much on your new relationship, it's certainly none of my business - all I will say is literally what I said before.

    You're overthinking it. It's obvious including from the sheer amount you write - basically saying the same thing. And the scenarios you're playing over in your head - the What Ifs. That's the bad energy.

    I'm not saying you have a shit life or your energy is bad.

    Just that there's bad energy there and it's clear from these feelings and ruminations.

    If you proper, once and for all, clear your head of this - things might start progressing in a different way. I don't know - I imagine you're nervous about what would happen if James ever came back. And it's natural. But yeah.. you do you, but I'd suggest to try and think about it less. Resolve any pain that needs healing and literally let the thoughts go - it doesn't mean you're letting go of having the capacity to feel that way, or any of your hopes, dreams or desires or anything - it literally just means getting into a higher spiritual state that it barely ever gets to you, so that things can happen.

    I wish you the absolute best and I hope you get more clarity on all this in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if I will ever be rid of the last of this ache. I understand what you are saying. It still cuts me deeply (at times) that I had to go through this with James in order to see that I am do manifest my life. If I think of it it seems unfair. I didn't want the things to happen that did happen, and I do see that it was because of my energy. And while you tell me I should let that all go- it's not as easy for me as you think. I wish it could be different now. I guess I just wish it would be different now and he could be back in my life. I don't know what to think after that. I leave the specifics up to spirit because my HS knows my heart and clearly knows my love. But I do wish I could have James back in my life like he was before, sweet, kind, gentle, friendly, loving me. I wish I could sit down and have an honest heartfelt long conversation with him, honest and true. Real. With the same love and kindness as before. I wish for that with all of my heart.

      Thanks for wanting to help me.

      Delete
  6. I should definitely have worded some previous comments better as well- I was tired when I sent the first one and just wanted to come on here and reach out to you, feeling it was right.

    Scratch when I said ''let go of hope of ever being with anyone, let alone your twin''. Obviously, still hope. I just meant let go of over-thinking about it, daydreaming, worrying, over-analysing - all that stuff. Basically forget it. Basically ''This is me, I am here now, I feel this pain/desire, but oh well who's for bowling?'' and it's as simple as that really. And I can tell you probably do that a lot of the time - it's just what you write on here/the fact you even come on here that tells me, now and again, it still bothers you.

    And if it can bother you once a month, every month for six months - that's an underlying issue, something you haven't released. You're doing fantastic, I just hope you take the time to contemplate what I've said and figure out if this might have any relevance for you. I of all people know one thing for certain - what you think is a sign, or your intuition, and such-like - is usually correct, but we can all make mistakes and things can be misleading..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alfi you are sweet. But your words exhaust me, not in a bad way. I used to think a lot like you obviously do but I guess my life is so busy, good busy, that I don't have the time or the inclination to think about spiritual stuff anymore. I am not totally discounting the idea of destiny. But my guidance told me James was my destiny, so that can be challenging for me.

    Regret. It is a strong word. I miss James a lot. So of course I regret that he ever left my life. I wish it didn't have to be that way. BUT- at the same time it's complicated because my current boyfriend Dave really needed me to enter into his life when I did, and I in NO way was looking for a boyfriend. I was militantly single and telling any man who showed interest in me that I wasn't interested because I loved James so much and I only wanted him. Dave happened on "accident" but I also feel I was guided to him (even though I don't feel that I asked for him like I do many things in my life.) So I've always asked myself- how and why did Dave happen? Yes he is a blessing. I was in need of being humanly physically loved, hugged, etc. too. Four years of fighting my way through a twin soul experience wore me out (to say the least.) So I realize that "destiny" and karma are relevant. I just don't pay them much attention. Instead I focus on the fact that the energy I put out into the universe will bring back to me something similar. Plain and simple.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What you call destiny I think I see it but I consider it something different. I'll have a desire, like you knew you did not want to be in London any longer. You knew that you wanted peace. But you were not really focused on somewhere specific. So your spirit lead you to where it knew you should be, and you didn't have to try for it. Because you are already a strong energetic being and your spirit knows what you want so it brought the opportunity to you. You didn't have to make it happen. You might call that karma. I have always seen it as... the divine half of me knowing best about what would work for me. I'll have a wish or desire, and I'll fantasize about it. An example: I wanted a small cabin or camper on the water, in nature, maybe in a campground. I started looking at land online and I began researching campgrounds online. At the same time the interest rate on my house increased slightly and I thought refinancing my loan and locking in a rate would be good. And I'd get a small amount of money out of my loan to have in the bank for the future. So I did that. And right afterwards we were visiting a campground that is on a small river. And there was a tiny fully-furnished cabin for sale. It was perfect and ready to move into, like beds, a TV even, two small refrigerators, a microwave, etc. all already there. And I had the money to buy it because I'd just done the loan. I know my spirit made that all happen for me. It knew what I wanted and then plopped the opportunity in my lap, and we love going there on our weekends to decompress and relax, make a fire, visit our neighbors who are very friendly, and be in nature. I trust in events like that. I had an idea of what I wanted and then I trust spirit will bring me the specifics without me really trying. But I do daydream a lot so spirit clearly has an idea of what I would like. It is similar to what you call "karma" and how Norwich came to you. I am grateful that spirit brings good things to us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Believe me, I NEVER think it's easy for you. It's not easy for me, at 23, so why on Earth would it be any easier for you, both with your years and your actual experiences with James? I can't even imagine how hard it must be for you, if it's like Hell for me...I can scarcely imagine.

    I still think though - it IS possible. Like, with my kundalini awakenings, I'm able to flip into higher vibrational states, ones where I'm suddenly not bothered by any concerns or feelings, I feel a sense of knowing in my life of the things I'm going to achieve.. and stuff just doesn't get to me as much.

    I do think it's possible you can achieve this state - and imagine that, if you suddenly got into that state and never let the James/twin stuff bother you, even if it did deep down. And then suddenly your life could open and change, things could start happening because you've released the ''blocks''/''resistance'', as they say.

    And yeah you seem to have a good approach with your energy - sometimes it does seem a little over-done though, like you're trying to spout out whole paragraphs of positivity; I find, you don't even need to put that much thought into what you create. Over-thinking leads to over-analysing, which is bad energy. Whereas I find, the things I attract, I often seem to attract sheerly by a positive intention, a hope or even a belief, and... it all sails from there. I still think vision boards, creative writing etc do help but I think it can be over-done and unnecessary. The good energy will be there, regardless of quantity.

    Like, literally all the words you say on here, could be narrowed down to just a few thoughts or beliefs, and you'd still be putting out that same good energy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. But, where I mean destiny can help you (I'll clarify and be more concise):

    If you hold on to the idea that spirit has a divine plan for you, an outcome that will always be there, it helps the energy you put out because you have a firm belief in the divine force guiding you.

    One excellent example would be your son - do you really believe he was the product of mere energy/attraction, or that he has a divine purpose? When you conceived him - had you done this on any other day, at any other moment, or if any one of millions of sperm cells reached the egg instead of his one (apologies, this is quite gratuitous) -- HE WOULDN'T EXIST!

    Your son, as a unique and beautiful individual soul, heart and body in this world - now that's destiny.

    I understand it's hard to think about destiny, with the whole James thing. When I came back on here a couple years back or so and you said you'd met for the first time in ages, and kissed...I was mindblown. I'm so disappointed for you that he went away again but I'll share this with you:

    - if you believe the divine destiny is leading you to true love, whether him or another, you should receive it. And if he truly is your destiny, that will be him. Destiny literally means you'll get your energy right, at the right time, to attract that. Destiny and LoA work altogether, it's how the universe is designed.

    As I've said in my case, I am about 99.9999% convinced the guy I told you about wasn't my twin, really REALLY weird shit is happening to me now and all the synchronicities I used to get about him, many of which I'd forgotten about till they came back.. yeah they're coming back full-force.

    But that's taught me a valuable lesson.

    We can be wrong about our intuition. So we can be wrong about what we think is our destiny.
    I'm certainly not saying your situation is the same as mine.. but I just mean that open-ness to possibility might help you grapple with destiny better, without all the intensity of fixating on one person.

    You can say ''give me James, or better'' and then if he really is the one, he could manifest, given time. It doesn't mean you're not holding on to the love and hope in your heart. I find that's helpful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alfi I just don't agree with you on all of your beliefs, and that's okay. Since I currently have a man in my life I don't want to ask for "James or better." I don't even think that is fair to James. Better? What if I do not WANT "or better?" What if I only want JAMES? That is my choice. I don't see why it matters to you, really. Also- you are wrong about destiny as it applies to my son. The year before I got pregnant I was in a situation where I thought I was going to die (literally.) I prayed VERY hard at that moment. One of the things I (surprisingly) prayed was that I couldn't die because I had not had a child yet (although oddly up till that point I had no interest in motherhood.) Lo and behold a year later, almost a miracle, I was pregnant and I will always believe a big part of it was that manifesting prayer. So no my son did not come to me simply due to destiny. I did ask for him. I believe I got him because he is part of my "plan" or destiny as you call it but I still think I had something to do with it.

      Delete
    2. I guess you don't understand what it feels like to love one single person so much that you really don't want to ask for someone "better." I asked for a man with all of James' characteristics. I asked for the "best man for me" and I listed everything I wanted, and he, James, came to me. I don't think you GET IT. You seem to think he is replaceable for me. I will focus on this one person if I want to. Love for a person is not disposable, the desire for the ONE single unique person is also not disposable but for some reason you can't seem to understand that, not as it pertains to me. When my boyfriend Dave came into my life I had been saying, "I am so grateful for all the love in my life" and then Dave arrived. I feel he's a sign of that "love in my life," one to be thankful for, and I am. But I didn't "ask" for him specifically. And even though I have this love in my life that doesn't change the fact that I love, care about and miss the man I specifically asked for and fell in love with years ago.

      Delete
  11. It's EXTREMELY WEIRD what you just said. I won't explain why - it's like a sync for me ahah.
    I try not to give it too much thought though.

    It's amazing you're having these wonderful experiences and that you have the power to attract such things :o

    And hmm.. thing is, I did specifically want to want to move to Norwich XD I had reasons.. but I still would have been happy with many other places, I just HATE the big cities like London, Birmingham etc

    And hmm.. it still doesn't make sense you saying that I attracted the escape from London because I didn't - I was low energy. I was beating myself up every day, crying myself to sleep, sleeping long hours, going online and I was *THIS* close to whoring myself (thank goodness I didn't, that would have scarred me for life..) because I was in utter desperation, telling myself every day ''I'm going to be stuck here until I'm like 30'' and it was driving me insane. The only thing that kept me going was determination. Not belief, not anything - I felt like I was just so stuck that I had nothing to do but try, but everything felt futile. Like I was trying to chip away at a diamond with a feather and just keeping at it praying it would work..

    I find it very hard to believe I attracted any of this, alone, I think there was definitely an intervention there - I needed to be here to get into a higher energy state where I can actually attract the things I want/need.

    Like, my guardian angel saved my ass, basically. Even when I gotthe money to come here, I was STILL a nervous wreck convinced landlords would turn me away, and my angel whispered ''Don't worry darling, I'll get you a place''. First place I went for, I got and it's the most ridiculously convenient place I could possibly have gotten, in about a hundred different ways.

    I think spirit does that for us sometimes... when our own energy is too bad to attract what we need, it gives us what we need so we can get into that higher state and strive for better things.

    As soon as I arrived here - well a few days later, I suddenly got this deep deja vu...which I've had before. It was a feeling like...my childhood was here (even though it wasn't), my present is here, my future is here. I get these intense deja vu sensations where it feels like I'm watching my entire life at once. I got it mad upon arriving here. Do you experience anything like this?

    This place is my destiny. I feel it as strongly as I feel a vision of me, one day, an old man, with my husband, in a quiet little cottage...it's as vivid as the knowing I was made to be here.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just wanted to share one more thing with you. I'm sure you're very in-the-know at this point, but I think most of us do have our sceptical days, especially when we're on low energy.

    So I think this might be good to share:

    Christmas 2017
    I got into a silly bitch-fest on Facebook as I have a friend who's rather cute, (not like ultra insanely my type but he is very cute) and someone was calling him ugly. So I stepped in, I was like ''hey he's cute don't be a dick''
    and he said:
    ''This is coming from YOU. A praying mantis''

    He called me a MANTIS. The fooken cheek..

    Anyway, this guy was just a randomer.. no mutuals, lives in a remote Scottish village, has absolutely no connection to me or anyone I know, IRL and on social media.

    Last summer, 2018, I got a sudden weird thought ''this Christmas, you're going to see something again. Praying mantis''

    I thought nothing of it, like literally it didn't even cross my mind.

    Christmas 2018..

    I was on a free speech page on Facebook, engaged in political debate.
    I scrolled down some comments and suddenly I saw someone...I thought ''Wait. Fuck. Oh my god. ITS HIM. IT'S THE GUY WHO CALLED ME A PRAYING MANTIS''. Two Xmases in a row.

    I clicked on his profile and realised ''oh, it's not him. Must be my wild imagination...''

    I scrolled down past about 5 more people.

    AND THEN HE WAS FUCKING THERE. RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY EYES IT WAS HIM. IT WAS HIM.

    Just moments after...

    Insane. Whatever the heck went on last Christmas...has got me utterly convinced. You just do not explain that shit with coincidence, especially when it's like 3-4 ultra weird coincidences in one, at the same time. Bizarre.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, that is super strange about the guy on social media!

      Hey I am super happy for you that you are living in a great place and you feel good, circumstances shifted around for the positive for you. I wish you all of the happiness in the world.

      Jen AKA Rose

      Delete