Wednesday, March 18, 2015

My Sweet Geologist...


I wonder what would happen if I tried not to think of this connection for a week.  Or maybe even a day.  Or an hour.  Could I get through not thinking of it for one hour?  I wonder if I am meant to forget about it?  Maybe not.  I did find two Nicholas Sparks books when I was cleaning my closet today so maybe those will divert my attention.  For a moment.

I took the day off work today and tomorrow.  I have my friend and her two kids and cat living with us for a while and man this house takes a lot to keep up!  And I also just like to have to time to clear my mind.  Well, it's never totally clear.  James is always on my mind!

Our first kiss was under the full Blue moon on my birthday, fortieth at that.  The Universe made it so I can't ever forget.  Honestly- I can't ever forget.  How can I forget my birthday?  So many things make me think of him...

The moon
The stars
The night sky
The park across the street from my house
The bar around the corner that I pass every morning; I can see him walking across the lot to hug me
Anything Geology- rocks.  Rocks remind me of my Beloved
Atheism
Evolution
Science

I can't escape the sky.  I can't escape Terra firma.  I can't escape science... it's always there.  I step outside at night and see the beautiful full moon or a star-filled sky and *oops* I'm reminded of him!  I see all these science kits for kids and *oops* I'm reminded of him.

I love him so much.

There is quiet still.  All I can say is I am not sure :)  I don't know exactly what is happening or what will happen.  I know he loves me.  I know I dream of a future with him, and I know I love the stuffings out of my little scientist.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment