Wednesday, April 6, 2016

In Love


Found a few quotes on the web about love and they really warmed my heart, a good reminder.

"Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes. Because for those who love with heart and soul there is no such thing as separation." -Rumi

“If I am to be fallen into love, I will. And if as a result I will appear to be stupid, disillusioned, and of poor judgment, I will. And I would be damned if I cared what other people think. For I would rather be thought of as all of these things, than not love. If in loving, I become the naked woman on the horse, I will ride that horse with my head held high. This is my spirit. I am unbreakable.” -C. Joybell

The last time we kissed James told me we were not saying goodbye but, "Until next time" and I believe him even now.  It was not goodbye for us even though this incredible journey was ahead of us, and I know I had no idea what was coming.  I think he did though, and I think it made him sad.  And I know we will see each other again because he wants to see me again- I just have to ensure I am staying very loving, aware and conscious now, more than ever. 

But it is that second quote that really speaks to me.  Because it is me through and through.  Yes I believe I am a twin soul because I think twin souls love VERY hard, and I do love hard.  I have my entire life.  I ALWAYS wondered why the fuck I love like this!  I love easily and deeply.  I've loved men who were not always physically beautiful, and many of my crushes in high school were the same way.  It was like... something inside of me always recognized details beyond a pretty face or a nice body, and I would love.  Hard.  And oh boy did I get my little heart broken, time and again, but my heart is strong.  Always has been.  My therapist told me once that he thinks I am very "brave."  And I laughed and said, "Me? Brave?"  And he said yes because I never get jaded about love.  He said most women in my shoes would be cold and jaded and totally given up on love but not me.  I just keep plugging along, keeping my heart open.  And yes, that is me.  I believe strongly in LOVE.  The power of love is a beautiful thing.  But as the song goes...

It's strong and it's sudden and it's cruel sometimes
But it might just save your life
That's the power of love


I totally resonate with that second quote.  I have no qualms with telling someone I don't date because I am still in love with James so I am honoring my heart.  That is all anyone needs to know about my love life.

I love hard.  I am adamant about what I love and believe in, and yes I do believe in James and his love for me, and I love him dearly.  I look forward to the day when I can hear from my love again.  I miss him, every day.

In love,

Jennifer

4 comments:

  1. I found a site earlier today. It's called Tinybuddha.com. and It is helping me to heal and accept my past.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw I found a quote the other day: "Forgiveness will not change the past, but it will change the future." have a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes forgiveness is very important! You have a wonderful day too!

      Delete