Friday, April 22, 2016

TGIF!!!






Oh man I am so glad it is Friday.  Work has been busy, good busy but still busy.  I am very tired come night time.  Last night I went to bed at 8PM and slept through until like 5AM which is a lot of sleep for me!  I was exhausted last night.  Not sure what's going on.  If it's because work has been very busy or if it's also because I am trying so hard to keep my energy in check.

On Christmas Day James responded to an email I'd sent him.  He said, "Merry X-Mas Beautiful," and I keep holding on to that because it felt like the "him" I know, calling me beautiful because I know he feels I am beautiful inside and out.  He called me beautiful like it is my name.  I remember when he'd say, "Hello Love," and he did this a while back.  I KNOW those sweet kind words are his truth. 

That is him.  Calling me beautiful like it is my name.  I cannot wait until I hear that again from my Love, calling me beautiful or honey or sweetheart.  I miss him so very much.  He's such a dear.

My heart hurts.  My heart hurts so much.  I just really really love him and miss him.  I am glad the weekend is here and I can spend it with my child.  I am tired.  I want to be good to myself and have fun and relax.  And as always I pray and wish and hope for a shift where I can hear from my Love again where he says, "Hello Beautiful."  I wish to hear his truth again, his love.  I miss that man so very much.

Jennifer





No comments:

Post a Comment