Tuesday, October 28, 2014

"A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes"

Quick blog post this morning. My almost five year-old son and I are in Disney World this week! I'm blogging from my phone which I never do- I'm old school; I like my computer! But I wanted to say I can tell I'm guided from above. This trip has been exceedingly stress-free and magical- and I know it's no accident that we are here in the land where "Dreams come true." I'm told to DREAM DREAM DREAM and that song, this blog title, has haunted me but in a good way.

I was told years ago from above "If you can't dream it then you can't achieve it" and they were not kidding. Joron spoke my dreams to me and I ran from them in fear. Now I must bring them back, defend them and I will... and what better place than in the most magical location on earth ;)

But for right this moment I'm watching my little traveling trooper rouse from sleep after his first fun-filled night here. This is my first trip alone, planned myself, done as the sole adult in charge, in my LIFE. Daunting? A bit but it's all flowed smoothly and it came together divinely well- I know something is watching over me. I can literally feel it, and I'm thankful.

My son means the world to me. My own childhood was full of anxiety, fear, abuse, pain and stress. I want the opposite for him: just love and joy. And boy is he feeling that right now!

We are off to The Magic Kingdom today after the most "accidentally" magical first night ever! He gets to finally meet Mickey Mouse today, and Mickey's been his fave since he was a tiny little toot. So that's about it. We are in the land of making dreams come true. My son is living the dream right now; he has no discernment between reality and fiction. He thinks this is all real. His dreams are his reality right this moment.

Maybe it's time for mine to be too!


2 comments:

  1. Such a timely post! I am addicted to your blog, your experiences and struggle are like a mirror to my TF experience. It makes the experience less nutty. My Higher Self has been speaking to me a lot more lately and it is just so helpful.

    With every entry I am like an addict waiting for my next fix.

    Rooting for your reunion. I have just being reminded to use LOA and I was looking at some of your older entries that touch on this. Plus astrologically, the next few weeks are primed for re-connecting and dreams coming to fruition. Rooting for us both. #DreamingBIG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NJChica- I love your energy! I wish the same for you- a speedy reunion. Please read the post I left today where I posted an article that was sent to me from a friend about manifesting reunion. It is powerful and I really believe in it. Listen to your Higher Self- it makes it so much easier when we do!

      Hugs- here's to really looking forward to all of our hard work, belief and LOVE paying off soon! I just know he will be back in my arms soon.

      Delete