Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Disappointment, Bravery, Strength, Wisdom, Etc.

Twin soul unions ask us to be different than the world.  They ask us to understand our lessons and accept our healing.  They ask us to embrace Love no matter what, strong unconditional love for ourselves, our twin souls {who may seem like they are "hurting" us to no end} and for humanity.  They ask us to stare disappointment in the face and learn how to be stronger for overcoming said disappointment.  DISAPPOINTMENT.  Many of us have faced it in different ways in these unions.  We all know there is a certain loose "pattern" to twin soul unions.  They pop in and say "Hey I am thinking of you!  Say hi later!" and then after we lose our minds over the contact we also reach out later to say hello and are met with silence.  Nothing.  *crickets chirping* And then we feel disappointment.  As we progress then those disappointing situations can grow even larger.  The worst one for me was this past August when Joron said he was *finally* back home and then didn't see me.  Said we'd meet on Friday and then again did the ole' disappearing act.  I fell into it in the end, caved to thinking he was just avoiding me out of choice instead of holding on to my lessons.  But I really did know what was happening, and I referred back to Jenna Forrest's e-book about twin souls where her guidance CLEARLY states that our twin souls will, at times, present as cruel and crushing, hurtful, in order to force us to face our issues.  They will also set us up for disappointment so we can come to terms with overcoming that disappointment.  It is only when we can *yawn* or say "meh" in the face of yet another disappointment that we are truly healing.  IT IS ONLY WHEN WE UNDERSTAND NOT TO BLAME OUR TWIN SOUL AND INSTEAD REALIZE WHAT THE MIRROR IS SHOWING US THAT WE PROGRESS IN OUR UNION.  Blame your twin soul and then it will be highly unlikely that you will ever reach reunion.  Now that I realize it is actually Spirit setting me up to be STRONGER I don't freak out inside, well not much.  I still have a little fear which is part of my journey, stripping away the fear and clearly seeing the lesson.  It's still not the most fun shit in the world but I'm learning to know the disappointment for what it truly is: testing me to see if I am overcoming my fear of being abandoned and rejected as well as... am I listening to what I've been told to do for months now?  More on that below. 

These things do take time, don't they?  I don't believe there is some "set" time out there for us each to reunite.  I think it's based on when we get there.  When we truly awaken to the lessons, own the love, heal, surrender, and get there.  When we energetically balance out, intent the joyful stuff instead of believe the ego-based fear stuff, then Spirit will bring us together with our twin souls.
Just had to throw this one in there- 'tis very me- I am choosing to walk the road less traveled in believing in what I am being shown, and having hope.  Also never letting go of the Love- I refuse to give up on my twin soul.  Also just in the way I live my life.  I choose to buck the system and be supportive when others are doubtful.  I say "Go ahead and take the risk- make the move that others are saying is "too soon" or too scary or 'what if it doesn't work out?'"  Too many people live though FEAR- I am learning not to, and it shows in my attitude.  I no longer consider myself Christian and will speak my mind on how nonsensical I think religion is.  I walk a different path than some choose to, and I am cool with that.  Very thankful and appreciative to be different :)


Know there IS light at the end of the tunnel.  Honest.  God or Life is not just hurting you or punishing you even if it feels like it sometimes.  There is purpose to your challenges, and success will come in the end if you let it.
I really like this last one: stop questioning the tests.  We truly are only given what we can handle, and although I rarely say this about myself, I am given a lot because I am STRONG and I can handle a lot.  This is why I write the blog- because I am shown very clearly what is happening in my twin soul union and I feel that what I am shown can help others.  And I have a lot to say, LOL!  I am an ENFP {Meyer's Briggs Personality Test- look it up if you want to know more} so I am a "champion for people."  I like to share my guidance because I know it's good stuff that can help other people.  It's not "me."  I am only the channel who is trying desperately to apply it correctly to my life.

I have been told to do something in this twin soul union for months now.  It seems to simple and unrealistic that I have ignored it.  It scares me.  It's all very inner and about belief and where I want to put my energy.  It's about creating my own future with my energetic intention... and I have not really committed to doing it, and it shows in Joron's communication to me.  Clearly.  Spirit is pushing it back at me, and I am really ready now to do it.  So you will ALWAYS find me writing with Love, hope, faith and commitment to Joron and MYSELF.  If this annoys you or frustrates you, well I can't really help that.  I am beyond being challenged at this point; I know my truth and can't be swayed.  For all of you choosing to cling to 3D "free will" and "God wouldn't work like that" and "My twin is just a narcissistic mean asshat who ignores me and I don't want to deal with it any longer so I am cutting cords and moving on because I am better than that" I am here to tell you that free will is not what we all think it is, and YES- God works in mysterious ways and you are avoiding looking in the mirror.  This is not to say we should let people abuse us.  I divorced my husband because he would not respect me; he was actually disrespectful and I did not want to be treated that way.  But he is NOT my twin soul.  He was, I'm sure, a mirror to an extent but he was hurtful even when I was trying.  Even when I was praying.  Even when I was good and loving and kind- there was no obvious "mirroring" like there is with Joron so there is the difference.  Twin souls are rare- when you KNOW you are in one then you can no longer look at the world in the same way.  The mirroring becomes obvious if you are willing to become aware enough to see it.  If you want to remain in the dark then you are not going to see the Light.

I wish you all well.  I'm very excited that today is my last day at work for two weeks.  I am taking my adorable little tootmonster son to Disney World for our first big mommy-son trip.  Life is good despite the challenges, and one day I know Joron, my son, myself and our child will be traveling together too.

No comments:

Post a Comment