Friday, May 29, 2015

This Deep ACHE

Another copy-paste:


Message on Twin Flames from Kali by Sophie Bashford 
5-12-15

Dear Ones,

You must break open to this love. You must allow the heart to overspill itself; to give you lifeblood and courage to traverse new paths; to give you energy that is truly divine in origin; to take you back, back, back to your true natures.

You Are One. I speak of the twin flame partnership. I speak of the mighty and ferocious powers that are working through layers and altered dimensions in eternal space - to get the two of you reunited once again. I speak of the fierce longing that burns within your hearts: the desire to crest all other experiences of desire. I speak now - directly and clearly to your heart - of the most powerful bond that can exist between two physical manifestations of Light.

I ask you all to surrender. To lay down your barriers and tools that you keep held up in front of your precious hearts, lest they become vulnerable, open, and melted down to Love. You are so scared of this love, and yet you have been rushing towards it for each and every one of your lifetimes upon this beloved Gaia.

You have wanted nothing less than this true, desirous, all-encompassing, ravenous and tsunami wave of love. You have longed to be consumed, taken over, drenched and submerged within the totality of this twin flame sphere of burning Light. Your hearts, bodies and minds have settled many times over, during countless lifetimes, for intimate connections that have done something to assuage the searing heat of passion and yearning within your Soul..but have not quenched the raging thirst for the One with whom you share mirrored light molecules, reflected soul essences, fractured filaments of DNA which crave to be re-connected and vibrating; singing; chiming - in Wholeness.

This is your moment, Dear Ones of the Light and the Eternal. The moment has arrived in which you will be transported - bodies, minds, hearts, spirits - into the loving, cradling arms of your twin flames. I am Here to oversee this project for you, because I am capable of stripping away all defences and all existing conditions that stand in the way of you and your beloved twin flame.

I am Kali. I wish to make my Self known to you, if you are not yet familiar with my presence. Do not guard against me, for I come bearing gifts of the Soul and abundant fruit-baskets of light that will nourish and sustain you for all eternity. Do not run from me, simply because I hold up my swords and proclaim that IT IS TIME for you to walk away from the old chains of existence that have kept you bound and gagged, pushed down, suppressed your inner glow, held dark covers over your eyes and ears and numbed you to your true radiant purpose on this planet.

I am here to usher in sweeping changes, because my methods of purification ultimately aid you in your quest for reconnection with the Source of All Life. You wish to be One with the Divine, and to experience Life as a passionate, sensual and intimate dance with the Goddesses and the Gods. You wish to use your eyes as they were designed to be used - especially within your intimate relationship - as sacred information connectors and transmitters of complex divine codes of wisdom. You wish to use your eyes to deeply excavate the Soul, devouring one another's hearts as you surrender to rapacious waves of infinite, body-melting, spirit-bursting, kundalini-firing Holy Rivers of Twin Flame Love.

These bodies, once they reunite - connected through the chakras and physical senses - find themselves to be set alight: burned open to a devotional, sensual rhythm that calls them both back into the very Heart of the Divine. They feel a Call to one another that transcends all other demands upon their being. They are willing to move heaven and earth for the chance to be together once again, for indeed, they have both been steadily moving towards this gift of reconnection for thousands upon thousands upon thousands of years.

Your hearts are being opened on this day in ways that prevent you from remaining purely in the logical coldness of the masculine mind. You are being flooded with emotions, and also sexual desires, because this is the opening to the feminine essence - the sacred energy link to the whole of creation.

I will not stop opening your heart to the raw, aching pulse of longing. I will not stop tearing down your emotional and psychic defences to revealing yourself in tender expressions of love. I will not stop breaking down pretences, denial or lies which prevent you from accepting that you are One with a cosmic counterpart who has waited for you since the beginning of Time.

I am Kali, and I work my mystery around you now. I will keep your heart spread open like a blossomed lotus flower, oozing nectar, hotly aromatic, sensuously charged with secret, explosive desires. You will not be able to shut this energy down, because it has claimed you for it's own. You are totally surrendered, fallen to your knees from the seductive scent, the magnetic powers that radiate to you night and day, through all dimensions of time, from your long-lost eternal Beloved.

There is no need to fight this energy, because it is your Holy Saviour. Allow your hearts to be broken open to the divine thunderbolts of this love, and you will see how what comes next is a rising Phoenix of Light; an elevation into the higher echelons of divine living; a transcendency into sublime realms of wonder.

Today, your hearts are my priority, because a heart must be trembling, softened, coaxed open to it's deepest desires. I am the one to press my fingers upon your hearts so that you allow it's pure, innocent yearnings to flow freely - and to send you dissolving into endless raptures of devotion with your One, Eternal Twin Flame Love.


THIS is how I feel about my James, right here.  Fully surrendered to this love.  I cannot explain it, and I don't often use my blog to simply share my heart-feelings for him or for our union.  I am so in love with him.  It is beyond a "romantic" love where a person expects another person to make her happy.  It is way beyond infatuation or those love-chemicals that flow through two people who are close together.  James is not here.  We have not kissed in twenty months.  My love for him is not based on any type of "human" 3D-based love.  It is a divine love, a "true love."  My love for him is unconditional... and it will last forever despite circumstances.  That said, I ache for him.  Every single fiber of my being cries out for my divine counterpart.  I miss his sweet face.  I miss his gentle loving kisses.  I miss his tender sexy unique voice.  I miss his sensual yet caring caress.  I miss how he feels like my best friend, my confidant, my brother, my son and my lover all in one.  I miss... him.  I miss him so much that he is always here, on my mind and in my heart.  There is nothing I can do to push him out, nor would I want to.  There is no way for me to distract from the love I feel for him.  Songs remind me of him.  Songs tell me that he loves me and misses me.  Songs bring me to my knees, reducing me into a sobbing heap of surrendered love just begging God and Higher Self to keep me strong and out of ego, healing fear and doubt and owning truth and love, so I can bring my Love back to me.  My Love.  He used to write to me and say, "Is it time to see you yet?  Is it 4PM?  I'm anxious to see my love."  

He called me "My Love."  Love... I miss my love.  I MISS MY LOVE.  I love that man, that soul, on a totally different dimension than is known to most people, and I don't mean to sound egotistical, like it's a "better" love.  It's just different.  Before- I could move on from men.  The old Jennifer loved hard but could love again.  I loved but had to move on and then found new love, new lovers.  This time... perfection came to me and cannot be replaced.  My heart is no longer my own; it belongs to my soul and my soul is very much in love with my twin soul.  My soul is telling me to stay right here, in love with James.  And I can't NOT listen, not this time.  There have been plenty of times in the past when I have not listened to my soul but this time- this love- I am listening.  I am staying in this love, no matter what.

I do ache for him.  I know there are others who have moved on and who feel stronger for it, and that is their path.  Mine is to stay here.  I live a good life with happy kids, a comfortable home, trips, fishing, festivals, laughing, dancing, singing, lots of cuddling... yet I have a longing, a missing, an ache inside of me for my One True Love, my twin soul.  And there is nothing out there on this earth that can fill that space inside of me besides him.  Through him I was shown the love I am made for, a gentle caring compassionate love, and never again could I settle for anything other than his specific energy.  His love.  I do know it is a divine connection but he was my "boyfriend" when he was in my life, and... I ache to have my dear sweet scientist boyfriend back in my life again.  I honestly miss him more than I can express here because there are not words to describe it.  I feel like I am still in a relationship with him despite his physical self not being with me.  I am not alone- and I can't be with another man when I feel like this, and I have no control over feeling like this; it is given to me from my soul/Higher Self which is very much in love with James.  So in this love is where I will remain.

When we made love for the first time, that beautifully sweet first time, he moved inside of me and looked into my eyes with such love.  I wrapped myself around him, wound together like the eternity symbol, and I fiercely spoke to God.  I remember squeezing y eyes together while embracing him, feeling him inside me {and oh God does he feel so perfect inside me} and I screamed inside myself, "God this is the last man I will ever be with.  He is it, my last lover.  I only want it to be James, forever.  Please, this is my husband, this man.  I want no one else after him."

Something inside of me knew.  He helped purify me... but I miss him to the depths of my soul.  It's like there is a beacon in my heart and it is constantly crying out to him- I love him.  I miss him.  I ache to be one with him.  I have to see my love again.  Life is just not complete without him with me, with us as a family.  Again, I do have a good life- but life would be more colorful, more full, blissful, once he is by my side in all ways.

I pray to God, Higher Self, Jesus, and all the angels that watch over me that one day soon James and I are reconnected; I pray and ask for the strength to continue to move forward in creating space for him to return to me because I believe he wants to, very much.  He misses me and loves me the same, and he's just waiting for me to "get there" so he can be reunited with "his love."

My heart is just... broken open and oozing, weeping, love for him.  Life won't ever be the same for me until his return, until we are back in each others arms again.  Until then, I carry him with me always.  My love for him is eternal, a fire that cannot ever be extinguished.  If time, space, silence, insane communication, and all the rest has not been enough to cease my love for him then nothing can.  My love for him is unconditional and never-ending, and I totally trust the love he has for me is the same. 

Divine love.  Huge love.  I am surrendered to this love.  I pray I soon reach that point where I can see his beautiful adorable sweet loving face again, like ASAP.  He's always told me he "has to" see me again- so I pray it's soon.  Separation... is bittersweet.  Being locked in his arms would be much much better!

I love you so much my little science trip.  I need you.  "Only a heartbeat away."






  

No comments:

Post a Comment