Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Dis-member/Re-member: How to Communicate While Apart


To "dismember" something is to take it apart, kind of destroy it.  Sometimes it feels like I did that in my initial time with James.  We met and created the beautiful start of a wonderful relationship that had the potential to turn into a future together.  With my fear I "dis-membered" that blissful situation.  I took something that was "together" and broke it apart.  I am not trying to be mean to myself or point blame, only make a point.

I had my palm read this weekend at a street fair.  She... knew my story.  In this post I won't write everything she said but she knew I am very mothering {although I was alone, not with my child} and she told me, "You know there are other children here.  You are meant to have more children."  She meant fully that I am meant to have another baby.  Then she read my cards and pulled the "twin spirit" card almost immediately, and she told me I am the one keeping him away.  By that time she had asked me what I was holding back and I told her I have a twin soul.  She wanted to read my cards and the second card she pulled was the "twin spirit" card and she said, "Yes there he is."  She said, "You know he is meant to come back to you, and you are the one holding him back."  And she told me what to do...

She said, "Grab a notebook just like the one there," and motioned to a spiral notebook she had laying on the table beside me.  She told me to connect with him in spirit by "writing to him."  Of course she did.  She said write about the past happy times together and envision our happy times in the future.  She said, "You know he is meant to come back to you so believe it."

The word "remember" keeps coming to me.  I heard some songs this weekend about remembering.  When I was talking with the psychic I told her I want to de-create the fear I made and re-create the love.  She said, "Exactly!!!"  So how to do it?  This is where I think "re-membering" comes into play.

I am considering "re-membering" to be the opposite of "dis-membering."  I literally "dismembered" my relationship with James through my fear-based thoughts and energy.  What if I can re-member it {put it back together} through my love-based thoughts and energy?  By remembering him?  What if I can bring us back together, recreate the love, by remembering our love together?  Remembering means to consciously bring forth a good thought about a person or event, to bring it to mind again.  We can remember bad stuff too but most people like to remember the good times, not the bad times. 

From a blog I visit- this is about communicating with our twins while separated:

"5 Ways to Communicate when “apart”

Work on getting out of your analytical ego mind. Even if you’re not able to silence the doubts or skepticism completely, make a deal with yourself that you’ll at least give it a chance – and you’ll stay neutral for now. When you do this you open up your channel much more. The analytical mind tends to “shut the doors” of communication instantly, as it searches for problems and anything that is outside of your previous experience.

Meditate on your Twin, send them love, tell them that you miss them, think about the fun and loving things you’ve done or you’d like to do together, communicate with them mentally – converse just for fun, use creative visualization to experience your ideal situation with your Twin (creative visualization is an ancient Hindu method originally developed by sages, and which top athletes, actors and business people today use to secure success).

Your Twin will feel this. Even if they are completely “unspiritual” as a person and are normally not in touch with their feelings, they will sense something. Their perception of you will change. They will start thinking about you more. They will suddenly remember the happy moments you spent together. They will dream of you. Because on the energetic plane you are communicating with them.

This communication might come through in different ways for each individual but I guarantee that they will pick up on it some way or another. The Twin Flames are too closely connected not to.

How will you use your power?


Doing this as well as clearing your energy regularly (have a look at the Vibrational Alignment Course, which includes both audio tools and written methods) is the fastest, deepest way to get results. So the answer is you are always in communication with your Twin.

Now it’s up to you how to use this communication though. Do you send your Twin anger or love? Do you seek to push them away or draw them nearer?"

Her blog post, found here,  

http://www.twinflames1111.com/blog/q-a/communicating-with-my-twin-during-separation/

explains what I am talking about.  She says, "Meditate on your Twin, send them love, tell them that you miss them, think about the fun and loving things you’ve done or you’d like to do together, communicate with them mentally," and she asks if we are sending them love or anger?  I have to admit I've sent my twin anger before.  I can even slip into it now when I allow my fearful ego to take over.  I have to be very conscious of controlling my thoughts.  It's been my problem this entire journey.  My THOUGHTS have kept us apart.

The only action I can take right now is to lovingly "remember" him.  Honestly.  In all his goodness.  The man I write about here, the man who is my angel.  The man who found heaven in *my* kisses.  The man I know is truth.  The gentle man who showed me how precious I actually am.  See I can write this blog and speak my TRUTH here but then later when alone my fears can and do take over sometimes.  I am battling against that.  I am fighting to know only love because only love is truth in these twin soul unions.  I am remembering my sweet boyfriend, my Love.  He deserves to be remembered with fondness and truth so this is what I am working on right now.  The rest of the "nonsense" that came later isn't truth.  It does not need to be re-membered.  The crap he's had to show me should not be brought back to mind and made real again!!!  It is not meant to be recalled.  It was meant to show me something in that moment and then to be "let go."  It was meant to make me more AWARE but once that awareness has been achieved then the action my twin had to take to do it should be totally let go, wiped away like it did not exist.  He never wanted to have to show me anything scary in order to get me to see my fears so I should not hold on to his actions and instead I should only remember his truth, the sweet man who was my reality for a couple blissful months.  The increased awareness remains but any "hurt" from the action that brought the awareness needs to be let go.  That is what "letting go" is about- letting go of the nonsense {mirrored fear} but holding on to, re-membering {recreating} the love which is truth.


Remember Me Josh Groban




1 comment: