Wednesday, November 18, 2015

"Echoes"


This is such a beautiful song.

With all the talk about division and refugees separation I thought this would be a good song to share.  I heard it this morning on the radio.  And it's very true.

These are the things I notice on FB.  Much of the stuff on there is such crap but I have some good peeps as friends and they post interesting stuff.


The Methodist Minister says he'd make the world a more compassionate place.  Me too.  If I could change the world I'd ask that it be more loving, more compassionate, more kind and peaceful.  I wasn't raised to judge other people.  So I don't.  I mean I'm not perfect but overall, especially as I wake up more and more, I work to stay as non-judgmental as possible.  I've got enough in my own life to focus on! I wish other people were more loving and accepting too.

These "social experiment" videos make me cry.  Everything seems to make me cry!  I truly am a cry-baby, lol. 

One last song.  


No comments:

Post a Comment