Tuesday, November 24, 2015

To Miss Someone


My friend and I were discussing these two men we love, both named James, both our strong soul connections and mirrors.  Something strangely divine happened to her that proved to her even more that they hear our every single thought.  Every single thought!  So she said to me, "Only think to him, or about him, or speak about him, or write about him what you would say to his face if he was standing right in front of you."  And I cringed when I thought of allllll the crazy shit I've thought about him, and the mean-spirited one-sided conversaions I've had with him in my mind.  The ones where my ego convinces me of a bunch of shitty stuff and it all boils down to feeling rejected and abandoned.  And I forget just how beautifully he treated me when we were together.  I forget to stay appreciative of his love when I allow ego fear-brain to take over. The nonsense begins to override the TRUTH and I shoot him meanness, not love.  I've done that a lot.

A psychic once told me I "assault" him with my thoughts.  She told me to be careful, loving and gentle.  James is sensitive.  He is affectionate and has a sensitive kind heart.  It saddens me to think of some of the thoughts I've sent his way, things he knows 100% since he knows my every thought.  

But now as fear and all fear's sidekicks are packing up and moving out... it's leaving more space for truth and love to reside inside of me.  I remember him more clearly and feeling his goodness makes me miss him dearly.

People have told me I need to "let him go now" because if I miss him then the energy of "missing" him will keep him away from me.  That he will feel me missing him and it will repel him.  I do not believe this at all.  It is not a spiritual teaching that resonates with me whatsoever.  I do not believe that when we "miss" someone we then create more "missing."  Not when it is so strongly combined with dreaming of him one day being my future.  From now on the way I will gauge if what I feel is good energy is if I translated whatever I am feeling into words would I be willing to say those words to his face?  His sweet, adorable, gentle kind face?  The face I love so much?

I love him and I miss him.  I was thinking all of this on my way to work, about the missing energy and whether it blocks or not, and this song began playing.  And it made me smile because yes, it's exactly how I feel and just what I would say to him.  I've missed you like crazy, and there is just no getting over you.  Every hour of every day- it never goes away, this love I have for you, and longing to have your sweet dear presence in my life again.

Telling him telepathically that I miss him because he's an angel who I love with all my heart is SO much better than assaulting him with anger and frustration or resentment and other shit that's not even founded or based in truth or reality.  It's better to keep it REAL and honest and say, "I appreciate you for all the love you showed me and my son but I also miss you because you are not here with us.  I wish you were here with us.  I'd love to share life with you again."

This is only my experience and my opinion but I think it's better for us to be HONEST about our feelings, even just to ourselves, instead of trying to push push push it all away.  God would not expect us to push away "missing" another person.  To know someone's goodness and miss that person,  and to pray for his return... that feels more genuine to me than stifling it all and denying the feelings.

Yes.  "I miss you like crazy."




1 comment: