Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Someone Like You

It is hotter than balls out and I'm stuck by a train. But I have to smile because it is the RR crossing where James kissed me one night. "Train kiss!" he said with his huge smile and he turned and kissed me SO big. And hot. And sweet.  I remember James as always smiling. I can't imagine him not smiling.

"This Kiss" by Faith Hill is playing. Yep. Our kisses are perfect. I would be happy to kiss him forever!

This song above, I was reminded of it today and if I could choose only one song to explain how I feel about James then this is the song. Every single word explains how much I adore him and feel he is perfect, irreplaceable to me. It is such a beautiful song. A love song.

And now "I'm Going to Love You Like I'm Going to Lose You" is on the radio. This is another one of those songs that makes me have to swallow hard. I imagine James being back with me and how hard I would love him, lol. I already appreciate him but I really don't think there would be another man on earth being loved as deeply as I will love him when he is back in my life again.

I miss his kisses. I wanna kiss him forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment