Friday, July 8, 2016

Songs


This song especially makes my heart get all squishy and weepy when I hear it because it was popular when I was dating James.  And I love it so I'd listen to it over and over.

I remember one night he was busy, out with his friends, and I sat writing him an email while I listened to this song and thought about how much I loved him, how in love with him I was, how lucky I was to know him.  How I was looking forward to hearing from him later and seeing him soon and I was SO happy and excited to have such a sweet loving kind boyfriend.  A real boyfriend, and one who was happy to know me!  A man who wanted to see me, who looked forward to being with "his girlfriend" as he said it.  A man who said "Goodnight honey" every night and good morning every morning.   A wonderful sweet amazing person.  He said he was so happy I was his girlfriend.  It was perfect.  I was so happy with him.  I really was so so so happy when he was here in my life.

It is not a feeling, sensation or experience that can be duplicated in any other way or through any other person besides being with him.

Mother fucker I hurt.  I just hurt.  I love him and miss him SO much, gah.  Just ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment