Monday, February 6, 2017

A Way Out of Pain


I'm leaving this video in response to the comment left for me from "autumn lights." I watched this today and it helped me a lot.  I don't feel as bad for hurting, not as much as I did.  I think I'll have to watch it a few more times until it sinks in.  But at least I feel like Matt understands.  Not everyone can but he does. 

Yep, I hurt.  You know that if you have read any of my blog.  I've said that this is my one space to share how I feel because there are certain things we keep away from "real life" because when it comes to spirituality and awakening and "hearing guidance" and God forbid meeting a twin flame/twin soul one learns pretty quickly that you can't share this shit with everyone.  Most people won't get it so it's better to not say anything at all.  I learned that a while ago.  I don't share much of this, what I share here, with people in my "real life."  I am blessed to have a few close friends who understand me.

I am sensitive.  VERY.  Always have been.  And I love hard.  I love James a lot.  If you have not been in this type of energetic connection then you can't and won't understand how I feel.  To the person who wrote on my blog, if you have not been in a twin soul connection then you won't understand it either.  For anyone out there who feels like you are going crazy with the ache you feel, this is a really good video.

I love and miss James every day.  I will always think the best for him and I wish, hope and pray to see him again soon. 

Thanks,


Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment