Saturday, July 8, 2017

Wishing

I am in so much pain right now.  I feel like when I am not working or with my son I want to just be by myself.  There is no way for me to explain how I feel.  Very little passion to do much.

I miss James.  I love him and I miss him.  I wish I could see him, like last year.  I don't understand how last year he just suddenly was here.  I am tired.  I'm so sad.

I wish I could say more.  All I can say is I wish he was here holding me and kissing me.  Missing him hurts a lot.  My heart aches for him.

I wish this would change back to how it was when we met.  I miss my sweet kind loving friend.  I wish he was here.

Seriously, this is so pathetic.  I don't have my son this weekend and I'm so lonely that I am at work trying to keep busy because sitting around alone is about to kill me. 

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment