Thursday, January 28, 2016

No Labels! We are LOVE!


Oh I saw this video today and it's so so true.  One of those most beautiful sentiments I've seen in a long time.  Such a good reminder. 

"I am not black.  You are not white."  No reason to label ourselves based on the "cars we drive" AKA our bodies that "drive" around our souls.

Or thin.  Or fat.  Or old.  Or young.  Or rich.  Or poor.  Or successful.  Or "down on your luck." 

Or a refugee.  Or a beggar.  Or or or.

Ugh, someone PLEASE show this video at Trump's next rally.  PLEASE please please.  Trump is a spreader of hatred and separation.  I try not to focus on badness and hate but Trump makes my stomach turn because his message is so hateful and people follow him!  People want to buy into his intolerance and hatred and ignorance and it's pretty damn scary.

I love how at the end of this video he says we are all love.

How true. 

We are all love.

No comments:

Post a Comment