Friday, January 22, 2016

So Far Away


I heard this song on the way to work today.  What I wouldn't give to see his face at my door.

Oh what I would not give to have that bouncy sweet little man bounding up my stairs to come visit me so I could open my door and see him standing there again, smiling and oh so happy and friendly, beautiful blue eyes sparkling.  Gentle hands touching my face. 

My heart... I really didn't think that one human heart could ache this much and still be able to exist.

I've got lots on my mind and heart that just can't be shared.  I still feel like I am being guided to focus on his love for me, why he loves me {because I am so highly loveable and easy to love} what a dear loving man he truly is, our beautiful memories of the times we shared, and dreaming of a future together, knowing he's my dream come true.  And I feel like I am still being guided to do this by writing it out, over and over, in my journal because it works like daily meditation and affirmation, and it shifts my energy.  When I write in my journal, truth, I can literally feel my energy shift higher.  I just have to be consistent and keep it there which means holding a very diligent focus, and sometimes that can be hard to do!  But I am trying.

What I dream of more than anything in the entire world is to have this lovely sweet gentle man's warm protective arms wrapped around me so we can hold each other until I'm done crying.  Maybe him too, who knows.  I'm sure he needs some comfort too and I want to give it to him.  I just want to hold him again, like Strawberry Fields.  We both need that right now.

As always I wish us all the best in life and love.  I wish us PEACE and joy and bliss and real love.

Cheers,

Jennifer



No comments:

Post a Comment