Thursday, February 18, 2016

I "Lava" You


Lava (From "Lava"Official Lyric Video)



Oh good Lord.  I just watched this and it made me cry... oh my poor heart!  This has to be one of the sweetest little videos ever.  OMG.  I have a feeling I am being spoken to clearly today because I am ready to just melt, like lava, lol.  I love him and miss him so so so much. 

"I have a dream and I hope will come true that you're here with me and I'm here with you."

Way to go Disney, a volcano has made me bawl.  How did they make a Pixar short that is totally twin flamey???

Too cute and loving not to share.

"As she remembered what his song meant to her..."

*sniff sniff*

I want to grow old with you.  My GOD do I want to grow old with you and look into your sweet blue eyes when we are celebrating our 99th birthday together, holding hands and smiling at each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment