Wednesday, February 17, 2016

"You Are LOVE" Lee Harris



I absolutely LOVE Lee Harris!!!  I've been following Lee since I started my awakening.  He is definitely a messenger for me.  I came across this video at the beginning of my "self-love" journey and I wanted to watch it again today.  It is called "You are LOVE" and he is soothing and loving and so very right.  This video really helped me in the beginning when I hated myself and I was terrified of spirit, scared of my guidance, and basically I was entrapped in fear.  That was about five years ago and now when I listen to this I smile because I feel like Lee is an old friend of mine.  He's a dear messenger of the Light here on earth through these trying times we are living in.

VERY intense messages have come my way this week showing me that I absolutely need to choose love over fear now.  Like I cannot ever go back to choosing negative thoughts instead of positivity and love.  I'll explain more in another post but man oh man it's been *really* divinely shown to me.

And it makes sense, right?  My twin is mirroring me.  He is in my life as my reflection so I can see myself, my love and my fear.  So if I have anything less than a loving feeling and belief inside of me then what can I expect to see from him, sent to me so I can see myself?  It's not rocket science.  In this video Lee says when love comes to you simply embrace it and see it as a mirror, and the love you hold in your heart for the other person is also a mirror too.  And THAT is how I explain this "two-way street" between me and James.  YES I am a mirror for him too- a love mirror.  James only has love and light and no fear inside of him so when I have this undeniable urge to contact him I only ever want to send him love.  Because I am a reflection of the pure love inside of him.  He has the shorter end of the stick- he has to send me the shadow side of myself that still fights to be in control, and it is time for total emotional mastery on my part.  It is time for me to tell my shadow I am aware of it and it can kindly step back, go to sleep, peacefully dream, with love.  It no longer has a place in my life.

I AM aware, and I AM strong.  I CAN do this, and I will.  I WILL.  I am better than the fear.  The fear is not even real, and it is the fear that inspires the anger.  And it's gotta go.

But I do need a gentle touch.  This is why I adore Lee.  He is so very gentle and kind in his energy.  And he's as cute as a bug's ear.  What a kind dear soul.  I got a channeled reading back in 2011 when I met my first soul mate, and that was my first "Dark Night of The Soul."  And oh, oh oh oh.  My poor little 2011 self.  Grief, sorrow, despair and FEAR.  Fear fear fear.  Ugh, I am so happy that time has passed and the person who was involved as my partial-mirror back then, my dear soul mate B, and I ended in total LOVE.  Love.  That experience alone showed me that my fear was unfounded, and I can release it.  James... poor James, my dear dear full twin soulmate,  he has been in my life to ensure I let it all go.  So I can be love and no fear.  But back in 2011 I contacted a wonderful loving psychic, and she is good.  She gave me a reading for myself and one of the things she said is I am VERY very sensitive and gentle.  Very loving and I need a VERY gentle touch.  I need to treat myself lovingly and respect myself, honor myself and love myself.  At that time I did NOT, not at all and this reading told me so.  My "guides" said I did not value myself, not like God does, and that back then I did not even value "My own life."  How sad but true.  I feel much much different these days.  I do finally love myself, a lot.  I want to be sympathetic and empathetic towards myself.

And my God, my GOD, I want to only be love.  ONLY LOVE.  I am here asking for help, on my knees, asking God to please help me stay surrendered, soft, loving and gentle in my energy, always.

This old reading really focused on the fact that I am only gentleness, love and kindness.  And that I need to be treated gently.  It said "This was was born from the first spark of love..." and I was to "protect myself" at all times.  She told me I am meant to be treated very gently and to treat myself gently, with love.  And I realized something yesterday.  I can no longer tolerate "tough love."  I have a friend who is very "tough love" and I can't handle that energy.  I am here doing the best I can, and I am right on track.  Pushing me to "get it done now!" and "No trying only doing!" and "Come on, he's waiting on you!" isn't really going to help me.  It tempts me to feel like I am not doing "good enough" when I am actually working at this the best I can, and shame, self-judgment or guilt has no place in my life now.  James signed up for this with me.  He might not be the one having all the fear pushed out of him and I understand that but I DO believe he is holding a loving space for me, and I THANK him for his love with my entire heart.  I know he realizes that I am here doing the best I can, always working at it, and I've stayed faithful to him and my mission.  I am gentle with people, even people who are trying to me, and I expect the same from others.  Even if I am learning the same thing over and over.  Even if I hurt.  I want to be treated gently.  It's all I will accept now.

The ONLY instance where this can be tricky is with my mirror.  Because if I feel, inside of me, any anger or bitterness or rage or fear then this will be shown back to me.  And I used to think it was "tough love" but... now there is freedom in realizing that no it is not tough love.  It is my own inner shit being shown back to me, and once I can spiritually scoop all of that shit out of me and replace it {transmute it} to love THEN it will no longer be "tough" love but sweet gentle honest love again.

My goal now is emotional mastery.  It is time for me, now.  Here is another video from Lee, his February 2016 energy report, and it is BONKERS, just totally bonkers, how it completely is a TOTAL reflection of where I am in my journey.  I just went through an intense period of anger that's been hanging around since the holidays, and I am SO hoping, praying, wishing, intending and working towards letting those moment be gone now.  GONE.  I feel like it has passed now and James has been an emotional catalyst to shove my shadow up out of me, and it has been challenging.  On both of us.  So I feel like it is time to be very gentle to myself since I've been going through all of this emotional healing and emotional healing hurts, and also it is time to be very tender and gentle to James as well because he's been my mirror.  And folks, my shit has been deep, dark and painful.  There has been a lot of old pain and fear that has come out of me in the last 29 months.  I feel no qualms at all about sitting back now, being hyper-gentle to myself, loving myself completely, and loving my dear dear precious twin soul.

Love.  It's my goal.  I love James so much.  But I have to be tempered inside, gentle and loving towards myself and this situation and other people and my guidance and God.  I hope others out there are feeling the same way.  It's been INCREDIBLE, the signs, etc.  I can't wait to share the best one, lol.  But here is Lee's February video.  I hope it resonates with you.

Cheers,

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment