Sunday, December 21, 2014

"Attachment is OK for Twin Flames"


This is an article I found while frantially reading about twin flame detachment.  I have been told by other spiritual people to "detach" from Joron and I gotta tell ya- it goes against what my guidance tells me and I've let the advice fuck me up.  I need to hold on.  Not detach!  Lately I have not even allowed myself to dream at all.  I have been blocking him out most all the time.  Yeah I love him but I don't think much past always thinking "How could he leave me?"  How can he be so quiet?"  I'm always reminding myself that this is of soul.  It's this constant litany of trying to remember but really I'm not doing anything to hold on, and it's not good.

I'm pasting the article here in its entirety.  I agree with her.  Some of us are meant for sure to be together in the future.  Those of us who have had full-blown physical relationships with our twin soul, especially those of us who drifted for no reason, I do believe we are meant to hold on.  Not let go.

Enjoy :)  Article begins below:

I've read in Twin Flame literature that it's important to release attachment to an outcome with our twins.

Until recently I could not verbalize exactly why that principle did not sit well with me. The other day it hit me in a way I would like to share with you.

I will offer my own opinion and you will know immediately if it resonates with you, or not.

For twin flames who have met in their physical bodies, it is NOT correct that they must release an attachment to full physical reunion.

If twin flames have met in the physical, and if both know/feel/sense that this lifetime is their last incarnation, it is destined that they meet each other fully in this final physical lifetime. For those who would choose a romantic partnership with their twin- they must hold the vision for that during the challenging first trials and tribulations with twin. Whether one or both twins are aware of the magnitude of the relationship, at minimum the one who is aware of this special connection is duty bound to hold the vision toward complete reunion.

My thoughts on this matter are a result of living this experience & gaining insight as I go.

I sensed there was an amount of fate involved from the time I began to understand the nature of my relationship with twin. Even when the pain of separation was painful to the point of grief; I sensed this was true. As our non physical helpers worked with me over the course of our first six months together, they not only taught me that it was OK for me to work with twin on a soul level, they taught me it was my responsibility. It is the obligation of the awake twin to assist the other half.

Like anything we have free choice. We can decide to quit. Many do. It's understandable why. But if you choose not to quit and to hold the vision for the ultimate reunion... if you can teach yourself to bear the pain that ebbs and flows, and if you are willing to learn more patience than you thought imaginable, it is your obligation to help yourself and twin through.

My guides taught me that unlike other relationships in which a healer must seek permission (such as in energy work), in the twin flame relationship there is no consent necessary, as the two are already one in the very essence of their bond. One does not need ask permission; that would be like asking yourself for permission. You don't ask, you know you must do it.

I am speaking about working with the partner's soul/higher self and guides. Common courtesy applies to twin flame partnerships so when you speak with your twin face to face or by phone, of course you seek permission and talk with them just like you would any other person, but with soul guiding you. As you nurture the relationship, you experience a shift- you realize you ARE soul, you no longer think about it, you effortlessly speak from your higher self/soul. It becomes automatic.

You figure out you are not a mind that knows you have a soul; that flips and you appreciate you are SOUL who is spending time in a human body. This is an extraordinarily rare phenomenon to be aware of this and to have met your twin flame. It feels like the pinnacle of all experiences you can have while in human form.

To get there is difficult. This is not an easy task for either twin. Eventually both will be aware of their connection. At the beginning of the physical relationship, one twin (most commonly the female it seems) is aware & has the demanding task of helping her partner become aware at his physical level of the nature of their link.

I believe those with a physically manifested twin feel the pull of their twin for most if not all of their incarnated life. They may not have words for it, or for fear of being teased they may not discuss it, but they feel it. It's literally as if a human mother gave birth to fraternal twins- a boy and a girl. The twins grew in their mother's womb and bonded so closely they shared everything... they communicated without words, they loved and cared for each other and each knew exactly what the other was feeling and experiencing because they shared the same experience.

At birth, their biological mother gave them up for adoption. Each twin went to separate families. Their adoptive parents did not know they were welcoming a 'twin' into their home... they innocently told the child(ren) they were a single birth(s). Over the years the parents reassure the child that they do not have a twin out there in the world, but the child continues to feel something. Something unexplainable. They feel someone is missing. They know their parents are not lying, but they can not erase the feeling that they have a special person out there, somewhere. Not that they "want or desire" one; that they "have" one. There is no right or wrong, only a difference. You will know which is the case for you.

Typically the child feels the 'missing twin" at special times; birthdays, holidays, especially beautiful days and particularly difficult days. When they feel joy in their heart or sadness to the depth of their being; they feel (no matter how deeply down that belief can get buried) that there is one single other soul who exists who would understand them. The bond is so strong that despite the entire world telling the child this kind of relationship is not possible, the child holds on to a unexplainable element of faith & trusts that someday they will find their twin- their "person" and that their twin is out there looking for them.

We have life experiences that we must have for many reasons, including if we are destined to meet our twin flame in this lifetime. We must have had numerous experiences in preparation. These life experiences may get us to the point where we are no longer certain that the soul we feel in our hearts is actually with us on this planet. We're taught in so many ways that "good" is good enough. Many (myself included) are open to whatever the universe brings & teaches; but while resolving to never "settle' had also concluded that perhaps our most perfect partners are not incarnated with us & are watching over us & guiding us from the other side. We release our expectation of meeting "him or her" but we never stop believing that if the universe does intend for us to meet in the physical, we will know because we will not wonder... we will KNOW.

My life experiences did not lead me to my twin for it to be anything less than ultimately successful. Beyond that, I have come to believe that I am not supposed to release all attachment to the ultimate outcome. This is because of an experience I had months after meeting my twin.

In the depths of the early confusion and pain with twin, I was shown a vision. While I often have visions- being psychic and being a healer, I have visions of one thing or another regularly. It's not a novel concept, but the visions are rarely about me, they are primarily given to provide information I need to assist others.

The first time I was provided a "vision" of what a likely outcome would be for me and twin... I was driving my car. I was listening to music and had managed to get him out of my head for a while. I had been working for weeks and weeks on releasing and forgetting him- that's what the 'experts' said to do- release expectations, detach, detach, detach!

But my guides had another plan. They thrust a vision in my head. I was shocked and said (literally out loud) "Stop it. I must have made that up. Why would you show me that?"

A soft energy, knowingness filtered softly through the car "You are not making this up. Look again when you are ready. There is no rush, look when you are comfortable doing so".

I allowed myself to watch again and saw the same scene...it played like a movie. It would stop when I looked away & it would start when I had the guts to look at the screen.

Again in severe angst I said "Please... stop. Why is this happening? Why would you show me this? I am just starting to feel better; I don't want to see stuff like this... it will just make me hurt more".

I was told "You are being shown a likely outcome- for you to understand why this is happening".

This affected me deeply. For days I waged an internal battle. "I must have made this up, but WHY would I make up something so confusing- why would I have made up something that didn't seem possible given the circumstances with twin?"

This is a critical point. Much information in books and on the internet is fairly consistent- the advice is to eliminate attachment, do not project a specific outcome...

It took maybe a month or two for me to finally get it. This is MY twin flame experience. I was shown this vision of our future for an extraordinary purpose- so that I would not let go of the pinnacle of outcomes- complete reunion in our physical bodies.

I have worked harder than I can communicate on releasing desire and need for the physical body of my twin, I have learned to trust my own soul and his. I rely on the guidance and support I receive from non physical beings that support us on this journey.

What I only recently realized, when prompted by something a dear friend said to me, is that it's not correct that twins must detach from an outcome. It is actually having full trust IN that outcome that gives the aware twin the strength, fortitude and grace under the most extreme conditions to continue loving and nurturing each other through the difficult aspects of this fascinating merger.

I have known that this is my final incarnation since I was a child. I was told certain details about my twin soul's choice in this regard. I didn't ask or meditate for this information- it came to me in a loud voice that could not be ignored. It came to me on the same night- the same conversation - in which I was told it was not only possible, but it was my duty and responsibility to work with twin on the soul level, and to continue working on myself, so that full reunification would take place. They (the spiritual teachers) were clear that if I was willing to do the work, they would teach me what I needed to know.

I am not here to argue with the opinions of others. I can only speak from the information I receive regarding our relationship.

Trying to figure out anything regarding timing or how the journey will play out is silly, I've come to see that. Cycle after cycle I become more clear. I battle at times to release all of this to the universe & let her handle it as she will. Releasing is not the same as being unattached. Attached means holding the faith, trusting & believing but letting someone else (the universe and our souls) take care of the details.

I was given a gift- they showed me what was possible. They showed me what was destined to occur if I / we simply listened & did what we were told/shown to do. While I was not given the luxury or comfort of being shown what the road/journey would be; nor shown anything referencing the time-line, I was shown the most likely outcome and I refuse to release it. I remain attached in faith. They would not have shown me if I was not supposed to see it and to have the utmost complete trust and faith in it, and in us.

By: Moe

[http://www.twin-flames.info]

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Moe_Wood


16 comments:

  1. well written and i agree. I have been told i need to release, let go etc etc.. but i find myself constantly meditating and sending my twin healing white light, asking the archangeals to open my chakras and connect me to him so we may heal and communicate. I keep seeing "how things will be" when we finally meet up again and talk. I felt bad because I knew i was not letting it go, but i was not forcing it either, the scenes that played in my head were clear, as if they had really happened and I was remembering them. I definitely trust in the universe and what is in store for us, but I am not going to let go of something, such as sending him love and healing light, which to me feels so right and natural.

    Romina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya! In the 3D I don't chase after him although once in a while when I am overcome with emotion I will reach out, and I won't deny that I hope I get a response. I always hope I've shifted things enough that he can respond. I miss him so much. But I know that nothing I do as far as trying to control this physically will work so going inner and working through soul is the only thing we can do. Follow your heart and don't let go. Keep sending the light and loving him from afar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG... I felt like you were telling my life story as far as the twins and adoption situation.…. Every since I can remember I always had this feeling that I bhad a twin! For years I would ask my mom did I have a twin and she would always say no... I would say from age 6 to 13 I asked her... I knew in my heart in soul that I had one! When I was in the 3rd grade my best friend moved away and it broke my heart and I cried and cried until I her a voice of a little boy and he asked me why I was crying and I told him that my best friend moved away and he said he will be my best friend... And up until Jr high I had an imaginary best friend that no one new about except my immediate family. I would casually walk around the house and talk to him or as everbody else saw talk to myself. He even told me that I should move to Canada because that's where he was at. My mom didn't like it and she would always tell me I shouldn't talk to myself because ppl would think I was crazy... So I would pretend to talk on the phone to talk to him. Now that I've looked back at my life I realize that even though I no longer called him my twin or Imaginary friend he has never left me and he assures me he never will. For over the past 5 years that I have been aware of what he actually is at first it was overwhelming and I ran.... Twice... But now that I have been working on myself and better understanding our divine relationship... There's no need for me to run... We both want the same thing and for us it is actually easier to let everything flow naturally and accordingly to Gods plan. We've hurt eachother in the past and never want to do that to each other again... We have not met in the physical yet because we both agreed it wasn't time and when the universe says its ready we actually want to be fully ready. Even though we want to be with each other physically... We know that patience is the key. Thanks so much for this article... It really did hit home with me and brought tears to my eyes.


    Leahann Cavanaugh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that is an interesting read! I totally believe you and your story reminds me of Cassady Cayne because she knew her twin in spirit before she ever met him, like an invisible friend too. Best wishes to you.

      Delete
  4. I am more focused, happy, loving and empowered when I trust we will be together. Detachment is only useful for me when I detach from the details of how it will all pan out. I detached from my twin for 20 years, initially thinking that 'if it was meant to be, it would be' on its own, without my thinking of him. Indeed, I blocked thoughts of him out deliberately and consciously. (Obviously, I did not know anything about TF's all that time). This led to a near death experience for him and for me it led to a 'happy' life, but one devoid of passion or creativity; an ongoing emptiness somewhere inside. So, I'm with you. To stay attached is key, because we are already attached and to deny so is to give in to the mind driven ego.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very well put. I know I can't fight it so I don't try. I never have tried to detach. I know it would not be possible for me. So I kind of go with it in my own way. Impossible for me to not think of him though. He is such a part of me. You are right though- I have no desire to really think about all the specifics of the future. I just hold on to the love I have for him and pray for the best for us.

      Delete
  5. This article is incredibly helpful and very much in line with my TF experience. I have tried many times to release expectations, but no matter what I cannot release the deep feeling of KNOWING that my twin is a part of my destiny. Thank you for helping me accept that I do know my TF experience better than anyone else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome. I am glad I shared this because it seems that it is more of a challenge to HOLD ON that it is to simply let go. Some of feel like we need to hold on though. Good for you in staying true to your own convictions.

      Delete
    2. Yes! I have felt the same way. I actually see my twin and I get closer and evolve when I do reach out and say something to him about what's going on. Letting him just go started to seem stupid to me. I give him space, but I won't totally detach. If it were the other way around, and I was struggling like him, I'd want to know that he still cared.

      Delete
  6. Hi! I don't know if signs I've had over the last year are twin flame signs like hearing his name on tv all the time the other one is during a female tennis match and his a guy! Next one is astal dreams, and they're seems to be synchronicity behind the first dream I've had which is on jan 11, 2015 on that dream his there and his friends and my old schoolmate who idk it's her bday that day. His girlfriend i think (idk if they're dating), has the same bday jan 11 and i stopped dreaming of him around october when i said to myself enough is enough, this is just to draining, so i stopped dreaming of him, surprisingly. Then i asked God to give me a sign that answers all of who my twinflame is..to my surprise God gave it to me instantly while driving back home i heard my stepdad said "(name)istheone" to my mum. A reassurance to somebody, I'm dumbfounded that time i was wearing earphones so I couldn't hear...and lately this year I've been getting 1111,1110,1010 which is creepy at first.......i blocked him from getting in my dreams..then when i was lighter and more open i had a dream of him last night..not exactly astral dreaming but his there, so that counts and it happened 2am on dec 11 crazy synchronisations :)))) btw we haven't met or anything, guess the timing isn't there yet. I really don't know if it's just law of attraction im getting for i want my search to be over.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing. I too was ready to give up on my twin ever becoming aware. I also receive messages from my spirit guides and the universe to have faith in the reunion. I have visions of he and I in past lives as well as a future. I wished i'd come across this story months ago...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just re-read it again.. yes it is our twin flame journey.. though I'm glad I stumbled across this post.. it's made me realize to trust what my higher self and my guides are saying.. referring to my last comment.. i know what is happening now.. it really helps when my twin flames higher self now sends me music showing me in words things are changing for him and for us.. was a rough night last night when I realized it was him going through the realization.. I got that message this morning..

    Thanks for posting this... I am not doing what the "experts" say.. I've been doing my own thing all the time.. some of us need to be this way because it's our higher self and the higher self of our twin flame telling us to only listen and feel each other

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was advised to do the detachment and I tried but I never really stopped thinking about him. I was just trying to gather all my strength that if one day he disappears, that I'll still be okay and that life goes on. He never really disappeared, told me that would only happen if he's dead. But before this conversation with him took place, I looked at his picture, admired him (God he's gorgeous!) and told him he was good enough and that he's perfect to me. No need to be insecure. Coz I know deep down it was his insecurities that was pulling us apart.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't done that complete detachment thing. It's just impossible since I think about him a lot. What I did was just get myself busy, get some sunlight and did a lot of pep talk to myself. It's the negativity in your mind that keeps you away from them. Have faith and always believe everything will work out fine and it will. Understand that they also have issues they're working on. Mine TF has told me a few times that he hoped he was good enough for me... before we started all the chasing and running. I was left so confused and hurt. The second time I thought he was gonna run again, i let him. I told myself self I should allow him to work on himself. And I still look at his picture. I couldn't help it but one day i just stared at his photo and admire him (he's gorgeous lol) I love him so dearly and told him he should see that he's worth it, that he's good enough. I couldn't believe the next morning he greeted me with so much enthusiasm and confidence.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thankyou for your words. You're insights are powerful and I'm envious of your visions and feel inspired not to give up on my twin. Thankyou.

    ReplyDelete