Sunday, December 28, 2014

"The Runner?" Lee & Sherry Explain...


If you are having a separate thought process in your head besides what you are showing your twin then you are a runner.  If you are wearing a mask then you are a runner.  What did I do?  I loved him but feared my ass off.  Those two energies don't work together, love and fear.  They repel each other. They can't exist in the same space.

Lee says that when one twin goes quiet and shuts all communication down they are the "Standing Stiller."  Not "The Runner."  They explain that the runner and chaser is often the same, and this is SO true!  I would want Joron to return and then when he would I would run energetically.

"The Runner" is not the person who leaves and goes quiet.  I have some ways to go before I reunite with my twin soul.  I know this.  But I do have to admit constantly hearing about "But he ran from me because he couldn't handle the connection!" makes me laugh now.

No- he didn't run because he's broken and couldn't handle the connection.  Lee and Sherry told me I was the runner when we spoke on the phone.  Much of what is out there about twin souls is just not right.  The runner is not always the man who leaves and goes quiet.  They reflect us.  It's not fun, and it is highly unbelievable I know but NO- I really wish all this teaching about how the runner is so weak and running from the intensity would just stop.  It's not right, and it really throws off the learning that needs to be done when all the blame is put on the person who either leaves or goes quiet, or both.

I am tired of running.  I'd like to attract him back but not run next time.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment