Friday, May 23, 2014

Love... Love... Love




I will admit that I am having a personal struggle concerning twin flames right now.  Most people in my life don't understand.  I honestly feel like at this moment every single person who was or could be an ally to me is not connecting with me.  I feel isolated in this journey but maybe I am meant to be now.  Meant to be strong in and of myself instead of needing others to fortify me with affirmation.  If I mention him to people the first thing they do is play on my fears by saying it could be evil or from the devil.  I then have to step back and take inventory of it all... because sometimes it can hurt so much that I wonder if the devil may be taunting me... but that's what the darkness desires- DOUBT. 

And then I remember how Joron looked at me and I saw his soul reflected in his eyes.  How he was my mirror in telling me how wonderful and loving I am.  How he made me laugh when only my son really ever makes me laugh.  We'd laugh together- oh God do I miss his laugh!  I recall his adorably nerdy scientist chuckle and I cry as my heart melts.  I remember sitting on my couch wearing a skirt, legs all smooth and sexy and tempting to him, and making out night after night, hour upon hour, and his hands never straying anywhere x-rated {well there was that one time, lol!} out of respect for me yet he was always soooo amazingly passionate and affectionate and content to nuzzle our noses together, giggle and talk quietly while my son slept.  Never once did we watch TV- while together it was always just us talking, sharing, dreaming and most of all kissing, lol.  His kisses are heaven.  His dream of making love to me where he text me and said, "It was so kissy and warm and good and I know it will be just like that and I can't wait... but I can wait because I love you so much that all I want is to be with you.  I will wait as long as you need because you are what I want.  I can wait for our love.  But I know it will be good with you."  Night after night he waited until I made the first move... somehow he just knew I needed to know from the bottom of my heart that he wanted ME and not what I could do for him.  Thank God because that knowledge has pulled me through some dark moments in this separation.

I asked him one Saturday if we could get together and he told me he had a "guy party" that night and it was no girls allowed, lol.  Then, oh... be still my beating heart... he emailed and said he had all morning and afternoon though.  He invited me and my son out with him.  He picked us up.  We schlepped my son's car seat into his back seat and he took us to a festival for lunch, and then he had already researched and found a "fun center" play land nearby with a huge inflatable slide, mini golf, and a lake to feed baby alligators.  He surprised us with a trip there.  While we were eating lunch he asked my son, "How would you like to go feed the baby alligators?" and then he told me about this fun center we were going to visit.  He literally embodies my Dreams Come True.  We all walked together and he showed my little man how to golf.  He smiled and watched my little man wait his turn to go down the slide about 100 times.  He was so calm and loving sitting there holding my hand while we talked and watched my son enjoy himself.  Joron helped little man feed the alligators and nodded when I turned to go buy more food letting me know he was fine to keep an eye on him alone.  He laughed when my son found a rock and wanted to keep it {he's a Geologist.}  He told me what a wonderful mother I am, what a dear sweet adorable son I have.  He dug around in his trunk and found some golf balls to give my son- and I carry one around in my jacket pocket, my tailsman.  We tried to kiss when we got home, before he left, but little man would not let us be- and I remember his laugh against my lips while we glanced at little man whose little eyeballs were wide open and locked on us {Joron is the only man I've introduced to my son} and I ached to wrap myself around my twin... settling for a small sweet kiss and hug instead.  That gnawing ache stayed with me until the next time he swept into my house and kissed me senseless, like drinking me in. 

He asked me if I'd ever read "The Hitchhiker's Guide to The Galaxy" and I told him no.  The next time he came over he brought with him a beautiful hardbound copy of the entire collection that he'd walked to the bookstore to buy for me that day; he also brought me chocolates along with it.  I wrote inside the book, September 2013, how much I loved him- how perfect my love was.  Thoughtful and sweet and kind and caring.

I could go on and on.  He said we somehow managed to squeeze in six years of love into six weeks.  He made me homemade perogies and brought us organic beef.  I may sound materialistic, and I am far from it believe me, but his thoughtfulness in bringing us little goodies was a true reflection of just how generous, loving and kind his soul is.  One day he brought my son pop rocks... and little man still asks about Joron and the pop rocks.  He said, "Mom I need to see Joron and thank him for the pop rocks," and my heart constricts in my chest, my breath leaves me, and inside I weep.  I weep for him.  I ache for him.  I miss him from the very depths of my soul, and when I allow myself to fall into my reveries... I cannot deny how special and wonderful and absolutely beautiful of a soul he is.  I tell myself- what if?  What if he is hurting and confused and aching too and has no idea why he feels the way he does, unknowing the hand that Spirit has in our separation?

There was and is no evil here.  If anything is evil it is the energies around us which do not want twin souls uniting because a love as strong as the love between myself and Joron could light up the world.  The dark forces that exist in the world, I wouldn't doubt, do not want twin souls to reunite.  Hence why I found the fortune cookie in my purse the other day which read on the inside, "Faithless is he who gives up when the road darkens."  My road grows dark at times.  I have allowed myself recently to cave to fear and hatred.  I don't care if I have to come on here every single day and blog repeatedly all the wonderfulness I remember about my twin soul- I will do so in order to keep his real, true and genuine spirit close to me.

We met on the full moon.  On the next full moon he took my hand and lead my outside under my favorite tree in my front yard so we could look at the full moon together.  Standing under my tree he kissed me so passionately and later text me telling me how he hoped we would spend "many more moons together."  I've been forgetting him- it seems to make it easier but that's a lie.  Pushing his memory away is only a defense mechanism.  Tonight I want to close my eyes and feel him with me.  I want to lie in bed and imagine his fingertips trailing my body as he'd lay there and tell me how beautiful and special I am and my heart would swell and flow over with love for him.  The first time we made love he was so... concerned and overwhelmed and overtaken that there were "difficulties" and instead of being embarrassed we laughed and giggled and did the best we could to make it, er, work.  In the end as we lay entwined and close, kissing and whispering... our "pillow talk" that he loved so much, I couldn't have asked for a more perfect "first time."  His "imperfection" let me know he was feeling from his heart, concerned and caring and just so damn sweet.

I miss him so much.  I love him so much and I can't be weak and forget that love or push it out of my heart when the going gets rough, and it's rough right now.  I know in my heart what is happening to us- and he is my very special other.  My gem to be cherished as I was told moments before I met him.  His first words to me face to face were, "You are just as beautiful as I knew you'd be" with his sweet little grin and those twinkling blue eyes.

He is my dear.  My soul mate.  My other half.  My love.  And I miss him with all my heart.  I refuse to give in or cave or surrender.  I love that man so the darkness can go looking elsewhere because I am not giving up on us.

He swept into my life and loved me with a fierceness I couldn't even have imagined in my wildest dreams. His love has helped heal me.  He is my Prince Charming.  My dear twin soul.  

A while back I couldn't find anything worth listening to on the radio while I was driving so I turned on Padora and this song started playing.  At the first note my heart melted and I thought, "Joron."  From the back seat my "sensitive" little man said with such feeling, "Awwwww mommy!  It's Joron's song mom!  It's for Joron!"  I asked him why he said it- he replied, "Because of Jesus."  Jesus.  Unconditional love- a reminder from my very special four year-old that never should I waver from the love I feel for my twin.  Here is my number one song from me to my twin soul.  I won't give up on us.  Ever.  I am all in no matter what. 

I don't wanna be someone who walks away so easily
I'm here to stay and make the difference that I can make
Our differences they do a lot to teach us how to use
The tools and gifts we got, yeah, we got a lot at stake
And in the end, you're still my friend at least we did intend
For us to work we didn't break, we didn't burn
We had to learn how to bend without the world caving in
I had to learn what I've got, and what I'm not, and who I am.



Thank you dear twin for helping to show me who I really am.



7 comments:

  1. Rose... this is both heart warming and heart wrenching... I am afraid you are at risk of becoming like this other lady whose blog I don't really follow anymore: http://emmespath.blogspot.jp/?zx=6a247f3dfd5df0bb
    Please read a bit (not much cause it's quite repetitive and distressing). It's all longing and despairing and lusting and remembering... but no action anymore. Not the slightest willingness to take risks and trying to make it happen again, just living in the past. Don't be that woman. Send him your post here, instead of writing it for many strangers to see except the one person it is meant to. Besides be careful cause maybe he would resent how much your disclose of your private story. Personnally I wouldnt' like it, especially if it's my real first name and job etc... which are described here. And who knows, maybe he found out about what was written about him and that's why he is silent?
    I like you as a good friend, even if we never met I feel your pain, and I know a bit about how men can react sometimes. Don't assume he is just a puppet of Spirit for your own healing, please. What about his own healing? His lessons to learn? It's probably also your job to show him the mirror he doesn't want to face, so don't withdraw it. It doesnt need to be nasty or revengeful.
    Hugs
    FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FF- I love ya my brother but I am not living in the past. I am doing what Spirit has asked of me in bringing my twin closer through my energy and to stop hating on him in my mind. And when I did this, when I called out to him from my heart and my thoughts and tried so hard to listen to my guidance, he reached out to me and asked me to call him. I love you and I know this is all so hard to believe but I promise you from the bottom of my heart that I live a good life. I have a wonderful job, a nice house to relax in, and a sweet adorable child. I have a good mind, great friends and family who love me, and me and my bestie went out for Mexican today for lunch. I am not sitting around pining for my twin soul but I DO love him and I am not willing to give up on him.

      So either this is all huge coincidence... or it is truth. My dear friend I am going with truth. These are not our real names, and I'm not disclosing where he works, etc. I don't think he will find my blog... I'm trying to help others while sharing as much as I can and keeping privacy. I understand your points FF. I really do but had I listened to 3D advice two months ago and "confronted" him then we'd be split up for a long time. Instead I've tried to listen to my soul and I feel it's going somewhere. Telepathy is important my friend, very important. It's not all about 3D communication.

      Only time will tell now. But I am aware and will continue to live my life while giving this my best shot. The man is in love with me, and I him. Love is love and I'm not going to trump the advice of my soul. I just can't do that. Thank you so much for looking out for me though. I appreciate it greatly and please continue to read and post. I love your thoughts, and again I am so glad you and your TF are connected again. Keep me posted!!

      Delete
    2. One more thing- I could be wrong but you seem to have a large issue with this idea of "being a puppet." Believe me I understand. This is something I don't completely understand myself but I see it happen, somehow, with us. I don't feel in any way that he's being "used" in a bad way only for my healing. Please keep in mind that my TS has been shit on repeatedly in the past by women. I love him fully and with no conditions. Even if he left me I'd still love him, always. My affection for him is limitless and THAT is what I am doing for him. It is not one-sided. I have stuck with him through all of this. I would never assume he is just a puppet of Spirit for my own healing. I am not selfish. What I think is we are each loving one another... and don't forget- we chose to do so before we got to earth. We came here together and were born together in the same space at the same time. We agreed to help one another, and neither one of us is letting go of that agreement... even when it hurts. We spoke about the silence tonight in a calm loving manner. I don't know what will happen now but I've showed him the mirror in the gentlest way possible. Again- I refuse to drill him on his silence when I know it is nudged along by his Higher Will. That would be torturing him even after Spirit has explained things to me- just would not be fair.

      Maybe you missed this but Spirit calls us Joron and Rose. It's why I use these names :) Our real names are just as pretty but much more private.

      Delete
    3. I hope you see this. I meant to tell you that I knew EXACTLY what blog you meant, the woman who writes with longing, pain and ache. I didn't even have to look to know which one it was. I stumbled across it months ago and it tore my heart out to literally FEEL her gnawing lonely ache. I will not become that woman, believe me. If it ever came to me realizing... that Joron is in my life to help me and nothing more then I would move on. It is not my intention to write about him from a place of only longing and lack but from belief and positivity and love, and sometimes I have to be reminded of who he really is. Also- we were together for about two months but we were only intimate for about three weeks because we waited to make love. It was sweeeeeet love but also cute and awkward and binding- but our relationship wasn't as... sexual as this woman's. We spent hours kissing I'll admit that but we spent oodles of time communicating and getting to know one another. I do miss Joron in all ways, and yes I "fantasize" about him {hey I'm celibate now so I need something to inspire me lol!} but I want him on every level. Her last post has a quote about soul, " This is the reason why you miss someone so much when they are not there - even if they are only in the very next room. Your soul only feels their absence - it doesn't realize separation is temporary." I don't believe that. I think *ego* feels the absence {and pain, loss, fear, etc.} but soul knows the spiritual heart connection is always there.

      Delete
    4. Ugh- I should have also said I hope that woman, the other blogger, has healed. Her poor heart was aching so badly. She was giving all her energy to him and leaving none for herself. I hope she's found herself and become more whole. I know what that pain feels like, and it is horrible but once one gets through that wretched sorrow and begins to strengthen then there is no going back to feeling less than whole again. My prayers are with her.

      Delete
  2. Yes, just answered on your new post! So happy for you! Funny thing is that I think Spirit asked me to do just the opposite of what he asked you to do and we got the same results! Normally I was always the "stayer", the one trying to mend things, the one keeping a brave face and trying to battle my own fears in addition to hers... I was the "you" vs Joron in short. And then I got that urge to stop, and show my own hurt and anger and how unfair I think all this was. And she sent me a "proof of love" the following day...
    It's magic, I know for sure. But it's not just the same magic for all couples I guess.
    Hugs
    FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a dance!!! LOL! And some are nudged in very specific ways. I'm glad you listened to your soul. I wish you much continued happiness!!! And again keep me updated ;)

    ReplyDelete