Thursday, June 12, 2014

A Fear Day: Unmask


I'm having a fearful ego-based time of it right now where I am tempted to see this situation only from the 3D.  I feel crazy like none of this is real... and that I've been rejected, abandoned, left behind and I am not a priority at all.  I feel like everything in his life comes before me, and I am not even important enough to shoot out an email that has any depth or emotion to it.  He's so almost deliberately blase' and casual and the words of those around me are echoing in my mind, "He's crazy... he's manipulating you... he's a sadist... he doesn't care..."  I hate these moments with a passion and I am working hard to fight through it so the badness does not suck me down.  Instead of allowing fear to take me down I'm reminded of how Joron has helped show me I am supposed to drop my masks and not be worried about being judged for my past, and it is my past that tempts me to feel like I am less when the truth is I am memorable.  I am unforgettable.  I am one to be cherished.

I am a priority.  I AM A PRIORITY.

I dated this guy once, just for a brief period.  It was right after I separated from my husband and I absolutely did not need to be in a relationship with someone that could have ended in getting serious.  I had a lot of healing to do yet.  After a few dates I made the mistake of admitting to him that I'd had an affair at the end of my marriage.  I don't know why I told him.  Guilt?  Fear?  Spirit-inspired?  I was afraid he'd find out in the end and judge me... well, I got that "judging" me worry out of the way immediately because he judged the HELL out of me.  He was attractive, nice to be around, a good dad, solid and stable, intelligent and a hard worker.  I really wanted to date him, get to know him better.  We slept together and, lol, afterwards he told me very honestly that he "felt no connection with me."  I was heartbroken.  It didn't go much farther, and oddly enough when I look back at it the whole situation reeked of a karmic connection.  I never felt comfortable with him just I was attracted to him.  I learned a lot in that short time span.  Somehow being with him pushed a lot of shit out of me.

After him I ended up "spending time with" a married man.  Call me what you will but I needed to learn lessons, some the hard way, and I couldn't be with someone "available" because I was not supposed to marry any of my "catalysts" {and I would have had the situation been possible for marriage.}  I was supposed to get love, some tough love, and healing from them but it was not meant for marriage.  I was also supposed to learn how to grow in my healing and self-respect to know when to walk away from a situation that was less than I deserved.  This was about a year long and WOAH did we go through a lot together. I learned a ton about unconditional love from knowing him because I was forced to love someone wholly and fully while knowing he'd never be mine.  We had signs and synchs enough to where I knew he was soul-based but in the end I knew that while he loved me and was terribly unhappy in his marriage he would not make any change to his life circumstances, and the last thing I wanted was for him to leave for ME.  He needed to leave for him, and he was not going to.  It had to end for us, and my guidance pushed me to end it before I turned 40- which I did and it was extremely hard... but I made that break and told him NEVER AGAIN.  And I meant it.  I also meant it when I told him I wished for he and his wife to heal and be extremely stupidly wonderfully happy together.  I told him to take what he learned from me {he had ED when we met and I kinda worked him through feeling like a man again} and to make good hard love to his wife, to get close with her.  Date her, talk to her, seduce her, love her and commit 110% to making it work for himself, her and his family.  I am not sure if he's done this... he's wandered back my way a few times and I've had to push his energy back where it belongs, and that ain't with me.  I will NEVER be with someone again who is committed to someone else.  That time in my life has come and gone.  I'd much rather be alone than sharing myself with a man who goes home to his wife.  Pretty plain and simple.  I'd much rather stay single and wait for my twin than be with anyone who will feel like less.

Then weeks later Joron breezed into my life, and you already know that story.  Let's talk about MASKS for a moment.  I put on my mask with him immediately.  I fell into that fear that he'd find out I cheated and judge me {obviously was an issue for me.}  I wanted him to think I was sweet and innocent and pure and wonderful... when in actuality I'd went through a Hellish Dark Night of The Soul where I acted completely opposite the woman I'd known for the first 38 years of my life.  I know I had to go through those dark times in order to reach the light but part of me feels badly for that woman, and I often just like to think of who I was before and who I am now- and I am no longer that person who sank to such depths of self-hatred.  BUT- that does not mean I am not now sweet and pure and wonderful.  Innocent?  Probably not, lol.  But my life has been pretty well transformed and I don't need to feel shame for where I have been.  There was that initial mind-reading moment where he dreamed of me hiding something from him, and that very night he sat next to me and as I was thinking of the affair he looked at me and said, "Did you ever cheat on your husband?"  He gave me the opportunity to tell the truth and he did not judge me one bit.  Never has.  And then he asked me recently if I'd ever had a one night stand, and I have and I dislike that I did.  It's not the "real" me- it is the wounded, badly in need of being healed old me.  I lied that time.  I was too embarrassed to admit it to him- and I momentarily forgot that when it comes to soul you CANNOT lie {shouldn't lie at all actually} and I told him no.

I've since told him that yes I did have a one night stand and I am not proud of it.  For some it is okay; for a soft, tender empathetic emotional soul like me- a one night stand does NOTHING but make me feel disgusting and lacking- it was *not* a good experience, and it was of soul.  I was being shown something that night.  And I explained this to Joron when we talked recently.   I took off my "perfection" mask with him.  He let me.  He wanted me too.  It felt fabulous.  I explained that it wasn't who I really am but I'd had some bad moments after feeling so rejected by my husband.  Again no judgment.  What he said later was that he was so happy I'd waited to make love with him because it showed him that I'm special and that I thought he was special.  He made me feel all shiny and new again after... these three years of at times feeling like I was living in Hell on earth.  It's like he reached inside my heart and took the raw and beaten lumber there and chose to build a temple instead of the tavern I used to feel I was... and my heart just melts to think of how sweet he is.  We are special.  It's like he's this balm for my soul when we talk.  He lets me take off my masks and be who I am- the messy, imperfect, mistake-making, wounded and being-healed ME.  He's not judging me, and he's forgiven some crazy shit we've been through.  I'd wondered if he loved me unconditionally- and I know he does.  He said we love each other enough to get through it...

I know I am being pushed through my insecurities but sometimes it gets really scary.  I miss my friend, my love and my soul mate.  I hate the quiet when I know it's for a purpose.  Sometimes I feel exhausted trying to believe believe believe yet I know it's all true.  He loves me and is still forcing me to face my shit.

Mirror mirror on the wall... it's past time to let all the masks fall.

6 comments:

  1. OK maybe stupid idea but you should send him a link to this blog, so that he knows exactly how you feel...
    Friendly Hugs and don't worry, you know there are good days, fear days, bright sun shiny days, shitty days and anything in between... that's life!
    FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi :) Not a stupid idea but no, I won't be sending him a link to my blog any time soon, lol. I know where you are coming from but my guidance wants me to go inner and talk to him there instead of using 3D words. Just the way it is. Even the night I called him and questioned him- afterwards it felt unsatisfactory to me, like I didn't follow the good guidance I get from above and instead I caved to wanting it "my" way. He tested me that night... and the next morning sent me that surreal, poignant and timely text telling me he loves me with all his heart. But on the phone he told me he loved me "as much as I can for knowing someone for two months." Big difference between that and "I love you with all my heart." Do you know why that happened? Because I insisted on questioning him against the advice of my guidance and against the urgings of my own intuition to leave well enough alone- and I didn't like the answer I received, and it wasn't truth. He has always told me "I love you to infinity and beyond" or "I love you a million times a million." But I listened to... 3D urging to "talk to him" ask him, question him- and I knew better. I really did. Even the psychic I spoke to right before I gave in and finally asked him questions told me NOT to question him because he is confused and doesn't know why he does what he does. She told me he would lie. If I were to tell him all this it would overwhelm him. There is a difference between the "physical" Joron and the spiritual Joron. I am working with both right now. In due time. I tell him in bits and pieces how much he means to me, how much his love means to me. That is all 3D business- in this strong twin flame union I've been clearly CLEARLY shown the power of my written word, but not TO him, not to "convince" or even share on this realm just writing like I do here, blogging or journaling or writing him letters I will never send. They create energy, and for me this is about energy more than the actual words I might send for him to read. It might not be the same for you; we may walk a different path. I am meant to concentrate on telepathy, speaking to him from my heart. Thank you though. I know we all have those days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure, actually I understand you, it just feels a bit odd to read a blog written as letters to someone that everyone can see... except this someone (personally and I hope you will pardon me but I won't read your other blog, it's a bit too much entering into someone else's intimacy, even if of course actual names are not disclosed)... in truth there are still secrets between you two and this is a big one believe me...
    on our path (with my own "Rose") we had to tell ourselves all the untold stuff, reveal all the little secrets we had, cause ultimately we guessed them anyway (both sides) and this whole situation was so awkward, but that's just us, you and Joron's story is obviously very different and as you rightly mentioned some things may need to be said only in due time. It must not be easy for him to bear the intensity and oddity of this "stuff" if he doesn't believe in God or soul, I totally understand that (we were not much of believers either, the pure, undeniable magic of all the facts and "symptoms" opened our eyes).
    Anyway good luck and wishing you all the best, as always
    hugs
    FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it's fine if you don't read my other blog. I might take it to a personal online journal... but there are only a few people who read my blog. I guess I've always felt that someone out there who has had similar experienced might read it and be relieved. What is the difference between writing this and fictionalizing the tale then publishing it? Honestly when I was writing this all out thinking I had to publish it- it made me frozen. I can't write our experience in full and then mass market it. I just can't- ain't gonna happen. But posting it on a small blog that not many will see, that feels okay to me. If someone need to read it then he/she will be lead to it. But I will write using him as my muse.

      Honestly I WISH I had the opportunity you have with your own Rose. I long to write to him, to pour out my heart and tell him how I much I love him but since my journey has to do with "letting go" of wanting to control or "manipulate" with my words {because I've used my words in the past to recreate myself too much, sterilize myself, make myself into something I am now... gently, not a lot but it was there} I am being forced to stop writing to him like that. I recently did pour my heart out to him in one of my long "novel" emails. I couldn't stop myself. It was sweet and loving and naughty and his response, while not cold, was short and uninspired- and there is a reason for that. He wrote, "You should write romance." Again Spirit speaking to me. So without splitting hairs I think you see the difference between you and I, and oh how I wish I had the freedom to just shoot out anything I want to my love. When he is "on" we do this again, and it is bliss. We text deep loving passionate words. We share our hearts and our fantasies and our dreams... and as soon as I fuck up my energy BAM my dream disappears. It's tough love in the highest form. And it hurts but I am learning. It will not be like this forever. One day I will have that freedom back. I have no need to tell him about the soul mate stuff although I'm sure somewhere down the line it will be addressed. I've already told him I feel we are soul mates, and he feels that connection too. Beyond that though- too much right now with an Atheist who is 2100 miles away and can't look into my eyes or kiss and hold me to be reminded of who I really am too.

      Send something good to your Rose since I can't to my own man, lol I long for the day when that gift returns to me.

      Delete
    2. It is so much easier for me to blog or journal online than it is to write by hand or even type in boring old MS Word but I'm going to keep my other blog private. It's more for strengthening my intention and high vibration, keeping my belief high, than anything else. There are instanced I want to record that I don't want shared with anyone else but blogging is just so easy. I'm thinking about writing on hubpages. I can, once in a while, print it all out and throw it in a three-ring binder. I want to do that with all my posts at SF! Lots of stuff there I'd like to refer back to. Are you permanently banned?

      Delete
  4. Yes, I think it's wiser to keep it private. Believe me you don't want to disclose too much stuff online to too many people... I have an awful memory of how we attracted the attention of hackers (soon after my beloved and I met on a different forum) and you really don't want to get this kind of people in your and Joron's online life... or worse the real one. Besides (but that's just me) I promised myself to not do anything anymore which I would feel morally unable/guilty to disclose to her. She would sense it anyway, it's crazy the things we intuitively guessed about each other, especially the stuff we wanted to hide, it's just mindboggling... a bit like your out of the blue questions from Joron about your past experiences. But yes I understand your wish to keep records of all you wrote, it's very helpful I suppose to re-read later on and discover how much progress has been made (or not). I decided early on to write a novel, not a real-life tale. Some parts are similar to what we experienced, but overall it's more the emotions and feelings that are generated by this kind of crazy encounter which are based on what we lived, not so much the facts and persons' characters. The "She" and "He" in my story (they have no name) are very lousely based on us but often also completely different. Anyway, to answer your question yes it seems I am permanently banned from heaven (like the two Roses I knew there, lol!) but I never pretended to be an angel in the first place (-;
    Hugs
    FF

    ReplyDelete