Tuesday, June 24, 2014

FEAR, NASTY FEAR

This is a moment that has changed everything for me on this journey.  What happened recently in my soul union with Joron was a brutal slap upside the head, kick in the pants, from my Higher Self in order to save me.  And it hurt but was ultimately necessary.  I'm still reeling and trying to come to grips with how strong our mirroring is.

I can't shake the memory of how Joron asked to hold my hand on our first date.  We walked outside to look at my birthday blue moon and he surprised me by looking at me with those twinkling blue eyes while we walked, smiling and asking me, "Do you mind if I hold your hand?"  It was a sweet, quaint, tender and respectful gesture.  He wasn't trying to feel my up in the bar.  He wasn't trying to make out with me.  He wasn't making suggestive innuendos- no... he wanted to hold my hand.  We walked along together holding hands and as he ran his thumb across my palm I was rendered speechless and had to look away because I had the goofiest most joyful smile on my face.  That date ended with a kiss that made me lose some brain cells, cells I've never recovered.  We walked to our cars and as I turned to him he just owned me with his kiss, laid it on me like he'd been waiting all night and could not wait one moment longer.  Swift but intense, tongue and all- he took my breath away.  Truly a magical kiss on a most enchanting first date.  *swoon*  He text as soon as he got home and thanked me, asked me for a second date.  Showed enthusiasm and a grace that is no longer known around these parts when it comes to men.  I fell in love with him immediately.

His is very loving and kind.  Sweet with his heart on his sleeve.  Oh help me God but when we talked about sex he was always very tentative about it, like he might offend me.  We talked about it before we made love because we waited a little while to be intimate, quite a few dates consisting of hours of kissing but no hands straying, lol.  Lots of talking, sharing and dreaming.  Always highly respectful.  Highly.  He always said he was looking forward to making love with me because he knew it would be kissy, sweet and wonderful but he could wait, and would wait as long as I needed to.

Whenever he was flirty via email he'd always freak out about it afterwards.  Like once he sent me a fantasy and then was all worried in the next message that he may have offended me or been disrespectful.  He told me his mother raised him right, raised him to respect women.  I had to reassure him that no, he didn't offend.  I couldn't imagine him ever saying or doing anything to offend me because he was so careful, loving and considerate.  He made me home made perogies and brought me organic beef.  And chocolate.  He courted me like a gentleman.  He babysat for his toddler nieces and nephews even though he had no kids of his own.  He donates his time at soup kitchens and worked at an animal shelter.  He's having his teen-age niece visit him and he talks to her on the phone all the time because she is hurting... he's like the sweetest man EVER.

I had to lead him to my room the first time we made love.  He would not make the first move.  I seriously can recall how we'd sit there entwined and making out.  He'd look deeply into my eyes but would not make the first move.  He waited for me to do it.  It was sweet and amazing, and he was so overwhelmed that it didn't even work perfectly the first time despite weeks of waiting and anticipation.  I've read that is typical for twin souls the first time because of the intensity.  It let me know that he wasn't just looking to hop in the sack and fuck me because once we were in the sack, naked and close, things would not, er, work they way he wanted them to, and it was honestly so sweet and vulnerable how we giggled and worked together to be as close as possible, get to know each other intimately- HE IS AN ANGEL.  Afterwards we cuddled and snuggled and had science pillow talk... and I'd honestly pass up all the money in the world in order to have him back with me.

Which is why what happened between him and myself recently shocked me.  Blew me away.  Broke me open and finally opened my eyes to practicing all that I learn and preach about staying cleansed, whole and positive- loving.  See I've been having a real problem with anger here lately.  This is why you have not seen a blog post from me.  I finally had contact with Joron a few weeks ago after eight weeks of silence.  That first contact came after I blogged here about how sweet and wonderful he is.  That conversation ended with a heartfelt "I love you Rose."  He said he missed me.  And I feared.  I doubted.  I questioned.  I didn't listen to my guidance.  I didn't write my truth like I've been told to do.  No- I barely even journaled and I waited waited waited to hear from him, and contact was slowwwww.  The more I doubted, the more I tried to choke down my anger at not hearing from him, the quieter he became.

Spirit... it's how Spirit works with me!

I sent him a pretty picture and got a weak, "You look nice."  His responses became one-liners- and I already knew not to manipulate with pretty photos or hot videos.  Doesn't work in a soul connection, and it probably tortures him to have to stay "off" when I send him something akin to giving a toddler a piece of really tasty candy.  Yet still that strange divinely orchestrated communication would come through, like a couple weeks ago I was fretting about "how much does he love me" and "I wish he'd say good morning like he used to when we dated" and minutes later, 7:28AM Midwest time which means on the west coast he should have been sleeping I got a text {and we rarely text any longer} that said, "Good morning my princess.  I love you with all of my heart." 

And yet I doubt, right?  And the doubt increases my fear and then I get angry and want to block it all out.  I get rageful inside, and I am not proud to admit this.  And I do mean RAGE.  Like... this past Friday night was a bad moment. I was raging at God, my soul and my twin.  I said I wanted to die, to just kill me because this is too painful, too hard, too stupid... etc.  No more needs to be put into writing.  One of my friends who is going through her own twin soul experience called me and had to get really verbal with me to get me to calm down.  She told me, "You will fuck this all up if you don't quit."  I said, and I hate that I said this and I only write it here in the slight offchance someone might read it and NEVER DO WHAT I'VE DONE.  I said, "Sometimes I feel like he hates me."

Saturday morning I was feeling vile.  I yelled at my son and made him cry for little reason.  I felt no compassion, a total lack of love and light.  I faked it.  Did our routine.  Played, cleaned to relieve some stress but inside I felt really shitty.  I was mad that I wasn't hearing from Joron and I hadn't been writing or journaling so then I get all locked up inside.  That lead to Saturday night- and I also bought wine Saturday night, drank some.  BAD MOVE.  My guidance, as you already know if you've read my blog, has very specifically told me and shown me NO DRINKING.

Sunday I didn't go to church.  And then I did it: I caved and started drinking wine in the afternoon because, oh I don't know why.  Because I refused to listen.  And my sister came out with a cigarette so I took a drag of that too when I am SO not supposed to be doing harm to myself: orders from above.  I was on the phone with a friend bitching about the "ignoring" and saying some other dumb shit when all of a sudden after a week of silence I got two emails in my inbox.  Now mind you the last communication I had with Joron was a phone call that ended with him telling me that YES there was still a possibility of us being together in the future, and he said my son is not a deal breaker but instead a sweet child.

Now, Sunday afternoon about 5PM my time which is 3PM his time and he NEVER ever emails at that time, he sends me two messages that SHOCKED me into sobriety, forever.  They came through immediately after I said, "I'm so sick and tired of being ignored."  I refuse to detail them completely here but let me tell you the first one began like this: "Sorry... I've just been ignoring you.  I've been thinking, and it's only been attraction.  I'm going to be home for four weeks here soon and when I come home I want to do A, B & C to you- nothing else.  No talking.  I come in, **** you, and leave."

And so on and so forth.  It was, in essence, Spirit reaching down and shaking me awake saying HOW DOES THE REFLECTION FEEL ROSE?  Do you like it?  Does that vileness feel good?  DOES IT FEEL GOOD TO IGNORE HIS LOVE AND HAVE THAT LACK OF LOVE REFLECTED BACK TO YOU?  Go ahead Rosie- fear some more.  Create a few more monsters and see how they feel when they come back to bite you in the stubborn ass.

The second message was even worse.  The night before I had went out and was thinking of how it sucks being celibate- I was thinking I need to get laid.  Spirit spent a near year cleaning me up, making me wholesome and good which is my true nature, and I was beginning to backslide into my self-destructive tendencies, and alcohol helps this process lots hence why I am to avoid the drink.  It strips me of my spiritual protection and leaves me vulnerable to being... dark.  On Saturday night {and all I could do was go to the coffee shop for a while because I had a sitter- but I drank before I left, like an ass} as I walked past a few bars I was thinking, "I should get prettied up one night and come out, flirt around, etc. etc."  UGH- it's all the behavior I am supposed to AVOID.  So in his message he wrote, "You are so sexy and beautiful.  You could get ****** anytime you want to.  I want to come back and..."  Okay- you get the jist of it.  His words were... a damn strong wake up call.  And do NOT, I mean- do not try and convince me otherwise.  Do not write me telling me that I am in denial, or that it was all his ego, etc. etc. etc.  That is actually pretty damn dumb when you look at the cause and effect involved in the situation.

I threw out some nasty energy, some really vile intention, and he shot that shit back to me immediately.  Spirit uses him as an exact mirror for me.  As long as I exist in fear and doubt concerning his love for me I will only receive either silence from his end, or else tepid lukewarm apathetic lacking empathy and emotion {affectionless} messages from him- and yes, it is like putting myself in my own self-inflicted Hell.  Or if I am REALLY hitting rock bottom then I will be tortured with my own energy... and frankly I am getting tired of kicking my own ass.

I still love my little adorable twin soul with all of my heart, maybe even more now that he is sacrificing his love for me in order to "hurt" me so I will wake the fuck up.  I look forward to the day I can look into his beautiful eyes, see his julilant smile, and hug him again while whispering, "Thank you for saving me my Love."

XXOO



12 comments:

  1. Ouch! Looks like someone needs a good friendly hug too!

    Don't worry, you know I had my doubts (like many on the forum) about your seemingly masochistic theories.... but guess what: come to think of it in fact I lived a very similar story when for once we switched roles with my whatever, and I became the "Joron" and her the "Norligh": I know for sure that when I sent this awful email to her it didn't mean that deep inside I had stopped to love her (quite the opposite in fact) , just that I was fed up being... feared and doubted. Rings a bell?

    Only difference is that those doubts and fears were very explicit in her own messages, not some energy I felt through the ether... And as you know she answered me with a very loving message and now we are a few weeks from the anticipated "reunion" (funny that word, seems so accurate although we never met 3D yet).

    But that's just us, and don't forget something: it's really a two-way street in all aspects, meaning that maybe you instinctively felt HIS fears first, and that's the reason why you THEN created your dark thoughts and willingness to drink. Stop always blaming yourself! I don't see why it should be always you who is the "bad" one and sole responsible when shit hits the fan, nor why it's always the "good" Joron fully responsible of his acts when he is nice to you, but "Spirit" (or yourself) who is to blame when he gets cold. And it's not even a matter of "good" or "bad" in fact, it's just that the mirroring should work both ways, I guess. At least that's what we know for sure has been the case with my whatever, but I don't want to make our little case a general rule valid for everyone (and that's a pitfall you may want to avoid too, by the way!)

    HUGS (big ones)
    FF

    PS: and I had a good chuckle reading JOP67 posts recently... when I think I was banned from the Island for being snarky (not just using profanity) and this guy or lady is still authorized, wow!!! talk about double-standards, ladies and gentlemen Moderators who may read this! maybe they don't like the French at SF! (-;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment. Upon reflection it's more than this. I am not blaming myself but I see things more clearly. I've been so afraid his love is not real, that he actually does not love me and those fears are being shoved at me now. It's a huge part of this and I am working through it.

    I'm sorry but I don't blame him. Never will. I have to listen to my guidance now. It has never steered me wrong. I am surrendering to my Higher Will now, and I am told Higher Will is what works through him to "poke" me, hard. To wake me up. So I won't blame him for that.

    I know! I'm so sorry you got banned forever :( And I don't mean to be mean but there has been a lot of negativity on the forum lately. My guidance told me to "stop using my energy to fight on the forum." I did my best to energy shift, and I'll pop in from time to time but I can't be there like I was before.

    Hugs,

    "Norligh"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes we all know the feeling I guess: "it can't be real", "it won't last", "it's just stupid infatuation", "WTF is going on?! we aren't teenagers anymore" etc etc... and maybe that's also exactly what your guy is going through now.

    By the way please don't assume we (me and a few others on the forum) suggest you to "blame" him, it's not the point. I do think that when those whatever stories are genuine there is really no good guy / bad girl (or vice versa). It's beyond those little ego considerations. And I felt like shit when I blamed mine, so please please don't do that (although in our case it seems that it was necessary ... not for me, for her! at least that's what she said and she even asked me not to feel sorry about it, so go figure...).

    But anyway don't blame yourself either... that's just how this crazy cleansing process works I guess, both for you and him, and everybody deal with it differently... we all just have to trust that it's for the better and that at some point of time if we don't screw up the madness ceases and it gets really blissful... and I really hope it will, cause it's been months that I became a "better man" (less booze, no more tobacco, no more promiscuity, kundalini yoga every week...) and now I want the "return on investment", bwaaaaa ah ah!!!! (just kidding btw, even without reunion this would have been so worth it)

    Hugs
    FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You always speak to me in some way. Something I haven't written in my blog is that when I was hitting rock bottom before I met him I totally went through a dark time when my shadow side came out. I went from being fairly "pure" {three lovers in my life, all very long relationships} to fucking. Just fucking, something I told myself I'd never do. I'm still so grossed out. I can barely stand to think of it, the things I did to myself. Once was on the side of the road with a stranger- why? It's like I'd become someone else. Later that guy text me wanting a repeat and I told him no, that it was just a strange weak moment on my part and he got mad, called me a "tease" and I felt like shit. I was seeking seeking seeking and finding nothing but ick. Way too much ick that I wish I could go back and erase and I can't, and I cry for that woman because she was not me. It's saddening to me. I wasn't safe and had to go get tested and all that. I suppose I still feel disgusted with myself {and I am at work trying not to cry.} The things my twin wrote to me were brutal and must have been used to clear me of some of this because it sent me right back here to a place he started healing me from. So it's a really big purging process for me right now. Joron's love was real and clean and PURE and was meant to be that way so to face his messages, true monsters is every sense of the word, take a lot of courage on my part. So when I read your words here of becoming a better man I get it. The drinking is the last of it for me. I have not had sex or even went on a date since I last made love with Joron, and the thought of anyone else makes me sick so it's so ain't happening. I'm done drinking, any smoking at all, and no sex until I reunite with my twin. I honestly don't go out much and truly- I like it like this for now. Hunkering down with my son is healing me, and I can see now how much I needed to be healed.

      Delete
  4. Oh yes, that's a big "monster" to battle, and you successfully did it so please be good to yourself and congratulate yourself, you deserve it! On that topic I did a lot of things which I am not proud of...it was becoming an addiction. And not just for the pleasure of it (very often it was not even pleasant) but also for a sick sense of revenge vs fate... I was not genetically programmed to be promiscuous, we are very conservative about those things in my family... I was (and I am still) in a loveless marriage which we keep alive just for the sake of our daughter. It's my wife who shut down on me, physically speaking. I guess many women are like that: once they get the ring on the finger and the baby out of the womb ... basically Mr.Husband is just supposed to be the money-maker. God, I hated her so much for treating me like that, so much that the sex I got elsewhere was as much (maybe more) a sign of my ego wanting revenge than just the "fun" of it. We think we look for sex but deep inside its the love that was missing. Just like you now that I have found this huge LOVE I don't need to fuck left and right, I would even disgust myself if I did so. I don't even have my wife anymore, we are just co-parenting room-mates and my Beloved is perfectly OK with that situation for the time being anyway (she is also in a loveless marriage, but getting a divorce). So anyway I decided to forgive myself (and you should do the same of course) and I decided to move on and try to be the best Whatever, the best dad, heck even the best "material security providing" husband I can be,,, not easy to juggle all "roles" but I guess it was what I signed up for in this life... And I fucking don't care what the morality police in SF or elsewhere think about my life. I'm at peace with myself now.
    Brotherly Hugs
    FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Freudian slip... I meant to write "I don't even hate my wife anymore" (not "have"... I still have her although I don't "have" her!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boy I hope you see this. In my mind you are my last SM, K. I actually imagine you looking like K, lol. I have for a while. Your energy reminds me of him. His marriage was the same way and I am not sure how it is now because I had to end things with him. Our time had come and gone. I am single and want a solid relationship and being in love with a married man who never plans to leave due to his children, and the fact that he wishes his wife would love him again, was killing me. She and I looked very similar actually- I see her on FB and it used to kill me. I loved him so much and he was hard to shake.

    I do not judge, ever. There is a lot of judgment on SF and I try to keep a balance there because it's about intention not love. People fall in love- they do, and I did not meet my married soul mates on accident. They all felt the same, had the same energy, and each loved me and I loved them a TON. God knows this. I spend hours and hours weeping over my soul mates, and I knew I would keep none of them so I didn't even try. I just LOVED them. K was the hardest because at one point I thought we might be together but in the end I told him to give all to his marriage, to let me go and be faithful or leave her but to be happy. Really happy. We had a tight connection and it was totally of Spirit. One day I was totally TOTALLY in ignoring mode, dying inside. It had been weeks since we spoke and I got this huge "flash" of him. He had not contacted me in a while, we were on one of our "it's over" breaks. All of a sudden, at work, his initial showed up on my Outlook calendar for that day and noon. I checked my email and he'd just messaged me. He was in my life for a reason and the unconditional love I fought to have for him helped prepare me for my twin soul. So be at peace. I surely hope things fall into place for both of you- but please I hope you do not stay forever for the sake of your children. I am glad your "whatever" has helped heal you. You sound like a dear soul and kind man. We all are, aren't we past our wounds and our suffering- all we are are beautiful souls just trying to figure it out here on earth as humans.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh and BTW it was not pleasant for me either. Only my soul mates were pleasant. And my dear twin of course who WILL be the last man I ever make love with, and I will never ever do less than making love ever again. The others, the action with them made me sick. It was me seeking affection in the worst way, and it never was fulfilling. It was gross and saddens me to think I was willing to accept that as... a substitute for love. Now my soul mates... OMG. No one can ever take from me the connection I had with each of them. Wow, lol. We fit like a glove. It was love, healing love. Same with my twin. Very healing, very special, very pure real genuine amazing wonderful and perfect. Divine actually. That is the only love I ever will have in my life again. I will never disrespect myself again. I wish this for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I'm honestly very flattered (the soulmate comparison) but LOL!! clearly would not have been possible: I'm way too sarcastic (especially with Americans) and a bit of a megadick with people (hence the banning), plus you seem very stubborn and I am too, plus I've read somewhere that Taurus and Leos don't get that well... and on top of that I believe in free will (-;

    OK seriously, I get your points but where my story is actually quite similar to yours (and different to K's) is that I don't want this marriage to last forever...there is no hope for salvation and no wish to rekindle (on both sides). Which is why I am actually tortured by this dilemma: what is actually better for the child? is it really that better to keep the status quo although all what my daughter sees is that her parents don't love each other? she's not unhappy, even a very balanced and positive child, and I think we are individually good parents (I grant that and to my wife, honestly)... but clearly kids see through those things, and she witnessed some arguments that I wish she hadn't. This has nothing to do with the TF story, by the way, it started much earlier. I do admire you for having had the courage to stop a relationship which was not healthy and raise your wonderful son by yourself. How did he take it at the beginning? You're such a strong Leoness!
    Hugs
    FF

    ReplyDelete
  9. "I am glad your "whatever" has helped heal you. You sound like a dear soul and kind man. We all are, aren't we past our wounds and our suffering- all we are are beautiful souls just trying to figure it out here on earth as humans."
    Thanks a lot for this... so true and you know the same applies to you too.
    OMG if I was your big brother, Spirit or no Spirit I don't care, I swear I would grab your Joron by the [whatever you fancy], drive him to your home, make him kneel in front of you and I would scream "hey, scientist! stop your little golfing and kiddie stones collecting and cold emails shit and look at what you miss, idiot!".
    (but that's just me of course!)
    Hugs
    FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so funny! His stone collecting... and fossils. Don't forget- he thinks fossils are the SHIT ;) I DO adore him and I know he loves me. I am just being pushed hard through him and I am okay with that.

      But on to you- FF, don't stay for your child. Absolutely not, OMG please NO! You, your child and your wife deserve so so so much more than that. I am afraid this is what my last SM is doing and I feel really badly for him. I HOPE he's rebuilt things with her over this last year because I want him happy. I used to feel really hopeless about him- about him staying in such a loveless marriage, and I am sure it takes two. I don't know if it could even be fixed at that point but the sure slapped on the smiles and pretended well- what HELL to live in. Hell. You do not deserve such Hell. Kids are resilient and flexible. We fear so much about how badly they will hurt but in the end if the divorce is handled with grace and respect, and with total care and concern over the well-being of your child, then it is the best thing for all involved. Spirit used to tell me, "It will all be okay. You will be better friends in the end. It will help all involved" and I would be SO afraid to take the step, to make anything happen- and then Spirit ensured it happened. I had to be strong and be the one to ask for the divorce and ask him to leave, and you know what? We are SO much better off for it! And our son handled it well. He's been back and forth between me and daddy for about 18 months now and it's old hat to him now. It's much better than me and his dad fighting in the house, or seeing mommy alone and sad all the time. Your daughter deserves to hopefully one day see a healthy relationship between two people who love each other, not what you have now. How is what you have now teaching her ANYTHING good about relationships? It isn't. Sorry to be so bold but it just isn't. I decided I'd rather be single and shower my little man with affection myself than to have him grow up thinking a loveless affection-less marriage was normal- then he'd just repeat it himself. NO freaking way. Divorce- it's the best option at this point for you guys. If you have any other questions feel free to email me at roseawen1973@gmail.com.

      Delete
  10. Yes, you did well and I sense that in due time it will happen like that with my "paper wife". I still respect her of course as the mother of our only child and I prefer to remember now the good memories we had than the crap that happened afterwards. More than her, it's actually the "marriage ideology" now that I came to resent: in my opinion it's a trap, a big pile of societal bullshit. Not only because feelings can and usually will change over time between two persons (there are exceptions of course), but also because if there is really true love, what's the point of doing a ceremony, claiming the other publicly as some kind of property, putting some chains on something which by definition should be free? People say "it's a proof of commitment bla bla bla". Well if a "proof of commitment" is needed then it means that the love is already, or soon to become, shaky. And God doesnt need rings, wedding dresses and signatures on a paper to know whether a couple is really meant to be or not. Just my opinion, of course, but I share it with my beloved whatever: we both already paid enough dues to this illusion. I truly think that new templates of relationships are needed and that's probably one of the reasons those TF/TS/SM etc... relationships seem to happen at an increasing pace. OK no more question, and I don't want to distract you any longer from your bookwriting which IS IMPORTANT (I sense it), but thanks a lot for your kindness and sharing your epxerience (and your patience vs this "bully" Taurus who sincerely apologizes for having been a bit rough with Mr. Scientist (-; )
    Hugs from a (lazy) other writer
    FF

    ReplyDelete