Monday, June 16, 2014

Writing, Manifestation, Energy & Spirit

This COOL picture is from this blog about journaling to bring change and clearing to life:

http://elifestudentblog.blogspot.com/2012/02/journal-writing-as-way-of-clearing-your.html

And this is a great book I read right as I began my twin soul experience.  I was wondering if I was really talking to my soul and I stumbled across this book.  Here is the link:

http://www.amazon.com/Writing-Down-Your-Soul-Extraordinary/dp/1573243566/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1402946052&sr=8-1&keywords=writing+down+the+soul

In this book the author tells a story of how in a moment of terrible strife, misery and hitting rock bottom she picked up a pen and started writing to "God."  She poured out all her terror and worry and one day after she began to feel more clear... she got an answer.  She just began writing out an answer and then she noticed change beginning in her life: she came to the place where she accessed her soul.  I realized then that, yes, I am speaking to my soul too.  I journal a lot.  Well sometimes not as much as I should but in the past I have always been a journaler.  In this book she tells an amazing story about only having like $200.00 for her bills and groceries and her bills alone were over $200.00.  She wrote to God of her problem and asked God for help.  Her bills came in the mail and mysteriously they all had either miscellaneous credits or the billing was incorrect in her favor.  She paid her bills and had $60.00 left {this was years ago before a gallon of milk cost four bucks} for groceries for her and her two children.

Spirit is good but I swear to you there is something truly magical in the writing process.  It has something to do with creating energy which turns our requests and intentions into reality.  Writing it out makes it real.  I read a quote from a guru somewhere, can't remember who it was, who said none of his dreams come true until he writes them down and makes them real.

I had a most surreal experience today that was like BAM- in my face.  My guidance, my soul, keeps telling me to write to my twin in my journal.  I stopped writing for a while and I have since learned that when I stop writing {and I don't mean teaching on the blog but writing my deep inner heart out onto paper} then life stops for me.  Energy comes to a screeching halt.  I read through my journals from a few months back and in them I was writing to my twin, telling him how much I loved him, telling God I understood.  Yes there was fear and pain but also love and affirmation, and little by little he came back.  And when I stop writing he goes away.  It's like he doesn't "feel" my love any longer.

I sat outside at lunch today, gorgeous day, under a tree and journaled to my twin soul.  I wrote some sweet words, my heart, what I have learned.  NO FEAR only owning the gift of his love....

My twin loves my legs, lol.  He does.  So I got this bright idea to take a picture of my legs and send it to him.  So I stopped journaling {stopped going inner, 5D, energy, etc.} took the pic and attached it to an email, and I hit "send" {totally 3D trying to control.}

And it did NOT go through.  It should have.  My messages always go through, good service here at the university but this one failed to send and was waiting in my outbox as an unsent message.  I always know never to re-send a message that fails to send.  So I acknowledged my soul and said, "I suppose I am not supposed to be reaching out via 3D methods, hm?"  Right then... and I do mean right then, I got a text message.  And I knew it.  I KNEW it was from Joron!

"I love you.  Have a good day."  Now for the record we barely text any more.  Texts only come through to prove some magical point to me, or when our energy "connects" again and we are "together" for a moment.  Then the texts fly and it's all "I love you I want to climb in bed with you I'm dreaming of you I need to see you I miss you..."  But then there is silence via text for weeks so when one pops through like today I know to stand up and pay close attention.

What was I shown?  Writing "to the universe" or in a journal or to Spirit or God or to The Flying Spaghetti Monster or deceased Aunt Sophie or to your twin's SOUL {not actually to the human version of your twin} unlocks the magic inside of us.  Pushing to control through 3D communication does NOT work in a genuine twin soul relationship when the twins are undergoing a separation.  Once you connect then it's all good to share your words with each other yet still remember to make them of love.  But when the separation continues then go back inner again.  Your writing to them via a journal basically becomes telepathy is how I see it.  Be loving and gentle and nurturing and tender, please... always tender in your words and energy with your twin.  Create a private blog or online journal and make it pretty with quotes and pictures that reflect your dreams.  Write good stuff.  Write love and dreams and life and LOVE.  Work it out.  If you need to purge fear then do it there, not TO anyone, most definitely not to your twin soul.

If you really need to purge some fear then pound that shit out then burn it after you've released it.  Or write it out on toilet paper and flush it!!!

I am adamant about this: I have healed quickly after months of pouring out my love and guidance on the web... and I think all that writing helped heal me.  My intention was always to raise vibration and teach people what Spirit has shown me.  And as I did it my twin came closer.  When I wrote with belief and love I swear he felt me, or else our souls did the work behind the scenes to make it happen.

And the moment I stop writing or fall into fear he fades away.  But when I listen, bam he comes back.  And also I manifest.  I have been writing to him in my journal and it helps keep my energy clear.  This weekend I wanted to find someone to cut my grass.  I asked on Facebook and got no takers.  I pulled up in front of my house and thought, "God I don't want to spend my precious free time cutting the grass!  I wish I could find someone to do it."  FIVE MINUTES LATER a car pulled up and a woman asked to cut my grass!!!  The same thing happened this winter with shoveling my snow.  It works.  Totally true and it has something to do with the energy flow.  I don't know HOW it works but I know it DOES work.  We don't always have to figure shit out.  Sometimes we just gotta believe.

So my advice to you is to write it out.  Your writing does not have to be pretty or grammatically correct.  It can have pictures and trinkets and doodles or even coffee stains or smears of melted chocolate from sticky fingertips... it can be your own private shorthand or written in French.  You just need to WRITE and get that intention and manifestation energy flowing!  This is all worth writing for ;)  But write GOOD positive words.  Love words.  Dream on paper.  Words of hope and patience.  If you have to beg God go ahead.  Pour your heart out but be aware of your intentions.  Please don't consistently pour out fear.  Here is an example of Good and Bad choices:

BAD: I hate myself.  I am a horrible mother.  I'm fat and no one will ever love me {message to the universe... I do NOT mean this- it's for example purposes only!}

GOOD: Dear God, please take from me and heal my fears of not being a good mom, being overweight and of being alone forever. I know these fears are untrue and holding me back.  Amen.

Make your "I" statements good ones!  I am patient.  I am love.  I am lovED.  I am a successful writer.  I am worthy.  I am well cared for.  I have all I need and want.  I am blessed...

The list goes on and on.  Good energy!!!  Stay positive and in love.

Give it a shot.  I'll bet you will, one day, be shocked when God answers you through giving you something you ask for- and when that happens please stand up and take notice- and then try it again!




2 comments:

  1. Wow! Just love this post and the journal suggestion. Trolling the internet for a diary as I type 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good one is to just open a blogger account and keep it private if you want to do it online. Or Walgreens {not sure where you are from} has a great variety of journals too! I prefer to write in a book but I am old school! The writing is great for helping to heal though. I believe in it. I just don't always apply it!

    ReplyDelete