Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Energy Update





http://www.twinflames1111.com/blog/twin-flame-energy-updates/update-mars-retrograde/

I am not personally updating because of how I feel inside concerning the twin soul dynamic.  I adore James so much.  I love him and I believe he is a dear sweet kind loving man.  He told me we'd always be "friends forever" and I believe he means it- I believe we are still loving caring friends, and I love him dearly, absolutely, like I love my own child.  I believe he feels a lot of compassion for me.  But that is all I can say.   Better for me to just say I love my twin soul with all of my heart and I believe in his love for me, and I trust in his loving compassionate gentle kind heart and personality.  I am trying to stay focused on THAT, on loving him and loving what we shared together. 

This is an interesting energy update from Cassady.  Feels very spot on to me.  Thought you might like to read it if you don't get Cassady's updates.

Take care,

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment