Wednesday, March 8, 2017

I Don't Want to Live Without Your Love


I heard this song the other day.  It made me cry my eyes out.  This is exactly how I feel. 

I don't like how this feels right now.  I don't want live without his love.  I wish he could be here.  I don't want someone new, only James. 

And then I heard this cheesy ass 80s song but it made me cry too!  Totally took me straight back to high school but as silly as it sounds I felt like a kid again with James.  He made me feel so young and happy, like the high school boyfriend I never had.  So this song makes me sad.  When we were sitting talking and kissing he would look at me and his eyes are so blue and beautiful, and he'd smile and it was mesmerizing.  I fell so hard in love with him, and I am still so in love with him and I miss him so much.

I wish he was back with me.




No comments:

Post a Comment