Thursday, February 5, 2015

I Like Her Stuff...


I did a google search on "twin soul+self-acceptance" and stumbled across this Keen twin soul advisor who is really the bee's knees.  She has tons of blog posts so I thought I'd share her with you here.  I am copy pasting one of her posts because I love it.  I LOVE it, and it gives me continued hope that soon I will be in my Beloved's arms again so our light can shine brightly for the whole world to see!

When I used to goo love all over Spiritual Forums for my twin soul he would then reach out to me.  I think there was a correlation between me always talking about how much I love him {which annoyed the piss out of certain people there} and him reaching out to me.  I really do think it is about the LOVE, always the love. First and foremost- love!!!

The highlighting is mine :)

http://www.keen.com/CommunityServer/blogs/45886591/archive/2014/11.aspx

How do TWINS Reunite ?

The important thing is to let go of the ego rules, for in ego rules lies implicit judgment, criticism, blaming, projecting,when you allow for yourself to let the ego reign, you create a deeper and wider separation, you separate what could be united, if you feel yourself judging either yourself or your TWIN, believing, that everything would unfold by grace, if your TWIN would just behave more like you, you are not in alignment with Source Energy, your Higher Self has been send out of the playground to sit in the corner, while you and your ego set the rules, whenever you state "I want", be alert, that this is a control craving of your ego, for in TWIN relationship, any relationship, it is a shared wish, that can further more love...ask your soul to sit next to you, and stay there, ask your soul to advice you on your journey and remember your soul is in your heart, and when you follow your heart, you will always end up in the arms of your TWIN, remember when you first met with your TWIN; remember how you adored and loved your TWIN - unconditional - judgment, blaming was never there, that is why, everything went so easy and life seemed so effortless, remember the loving words spoken back then, remember the respect and harmony in the relationship - let yourself find this amazing feeling of the first meeting - allow for yourself to stay in this feeling, speak nice words to your TWIN, focus on why you love her-/him and you will have more of that which you love and what you do not like will disappear (because it also disappears from you), you may then say, but the reality is different now - just know, that your reality is whatever you make it - so why not create a reality which is LOVE?

No comments:

Post a Comment