Thursday, February 5, 2015

The Love...


How true is this.  The only words I have right now are that I love and miss my twin soul so much that I have no words to actually explain the depth of how I feel.  No words.  I can't find the words.  I am at a loss.  It is a feeling, a feeling I can't describe.  I can only feel it, allow it, and pray to have him back with me soon.  There is no way for me to NOT miss Joron.  It's just the way it is.  I experienced a gift, a true amazingly perfect gift, for a short time.  The gift of perfect love.  And I would like it back in all forms, physical as well as spiritual.  An unconditional "romantic" physical love along with the spiritual "tough love" learning, healing and lessons.

I am soooooo beyond ready for some more heavenly blissful Joron kisses~ his love is my gift from above.





Exactly.





I just keep reminding myself to be Love.  Always love,  only love... love for myself and love for him.  Love for all.  Love will reunite us. 

I love your face.
Your soul.
Your brilliant mind.
Your adorable smile.
Your passion.
Your humor.
Your glimmering sparkling eyes.
Your jovial personality.
Your cute little bow legs.
Your uniqueness.
Your warm loving nature.
Your generous heart.
Your protectiveness.
Your empathy.
Your acceptance.
Your strength.
Your respect.
Your wit.
Your intelligence.
Your willingness to be open and vulnerable with me.
Your desire to show me I am loved.
Your ability to show me how I am meant to be loved.
Your honesty.
Your faithfulness.
Your commitment and dedication to helping transform me.
Your kisses.  SOUL kisses- when I kiss you I get the blissful pleasure of kissing not only your human yummy goodness but also MY soul.  Our soul.  OMG how I love and miss those amazing "heaven and earth colliding together" kisses.  I long for your kisses.  I ache for your kisses.  I will not rest, not completely, until I am back in your strong, safe, loving and protective arms again, all wrapped up and making out like teens again, like we are meant to be.  My heaven, my dear, is to kiss you for eternity.  I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment