Sunday, February 15, 2015

Where to Go from Here


The blog posts are pretty scarce now.  I mean, where to go from here?  I really don't have much left to say besides I love him and we are meant to be together.

"Here With Me"  I told myself the first song to play on Spotify would be for us.  It is "Here With Me" Susie Suh and Robert Koch.

"Caught in the riptide
I was searching for the truth
There was a reason
I collided into you

Calling your name in the midnight hour
Reaching for you from the endless dream
So many miles between us now
But you are always here with me

Nobody knows why
Nobody knows how or when
This feeling begins just like a spark
Tossing and turning inside of your heart
Exploding in the dark

Calling your name in the midnight hour
Reaching for you from the endless dream
So many miles between us now
But you are always here with me

All inside me I find my way back to you

Calling your name in the midnight hour
Reaching for you from the endless dream
So many miles between us now
But you are always here with me

Two worlds in your hands in your heart
Its one universe
You are always here with me."

Yes- I call his name in the midnight hour.  Here is some TMI for you- I can't "do it for myself" without crying at the end.  Every. Single. Time.  Every time I think of him and I cry, overwhelmed with emotion that washes over me, pulling, pulling, always pulling.

There is no reason for me to blog anymore right now.  I canNOT write anything more about the harsh mirroring.  Where ever I concentrate my energy is what I attract back to me.  I create my own reality.
I am wondering if this last time, a few weeks ago, when he responded and we reconnected, had I just totally IGNORED the nonsense like it did not even exist and ONLY concentrated on love, especially once he shifted, would he have stuck around?  I talked to a few people about our conversation, and I blogged, and in doing so I rehashed all the nonsense he wrote to me, and I think all I did was shift us backwards.  In talking about the nonsense I basically reaffirm it, at least I am pretty sure that's what is happening.

I only want to go forward now so either I won't discuss it at all, or I can only write or journal about what he felt like when he was here, and for how long now have I been telling myself {and you all} this?  Months.  Well it's time I just STOP the insanity.

I am tired tonight.  I had a fun weekend at a family wedding that I photographed.  Great experience, good company, lots of fun but I still missed Joron.  I wanted him there with me, and I am just so looking forward to this shifting.  I am tired tonight and there is not much more for me to write besides I know this man is my future.  I know he wants to be with me here, right now, and I do have to be totally aware of ALL my thoughts, my words, my intention and my beliefs every moment.  I have to since I am creating my reality.

And that's about it.  I created all this.  I am working to shift it to reunion.  I am aware of what is happening.  I am aware it is soul at work based off my intention.  I know he loves me, and I will stick with him through this.  I love him for going through this journey with me, and I look forward to when I have my Beloved back in my arms again.  I know he is with me now in spirit but he belongs in my arms too.  Kissing me for eternity.  My future.

Blessings to all,

Jennifer AKA Rosie


2 comments:

  1. Rose, look into chakrubs http://www.chakrubs.com/ They're wonderful for sexual healing and reconnecting you to the Goddess within. They will help you open yourself up to love without fear. They are sacred, powerful healing tools. Good luck.





















    ReplyDelete
  2. I will check it out! Thank you for your assistance :)

    ReplyDelete