Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Just A Hello


I am so lucky that my twin soul showed me so much love before separation.  Like so much love that I'd have to be totally just gone to deny his love for me.  This quote here is so him.  He always told me that while he is totally attracted to me and wanted to do all kinda of unmentionable things to my body he also just loves me and likes spending time with me.  We never did get a chance to spend the night together but I know that is because God knows what I can and cannot handle.  It will happen one day. One day {and night} we will lay down next to each other and sleep all wrapped around one another, and we will stay like the every night for the rest of our lives.

You will probably not find too much more from me for a while.  I few updates here and there. Maybe some things I might find to share.  But for now I am really working on affirming my self-love and self-acceptance as well as believing in his love for me and trusting him.  I am working on listening and following what Higher Self has told me for a long time, and I doubt many of you want to read me talking over and over about our sweet kisses, lol.

I do have to concentrate on the love and only the love.  So I will.  I love myself and accept myself just as I am.  I really am a good person, no better than anyone else but I am aware.  I will give myself some credit where credit is due; I've been going through a rather strong Awakening and I am more aware for it.  I know who and what this man is to me, and he is the embodiment of my soul.  And his soul.  And I do believe I am the embodiment of his soul too- so he is always going to want to kiss me again because in kissing me he is feeling what it is like to be physically loved by his own soul, and it is a blissful experience is it not?  I want to kiss my soul again in human form.  I want to adore my Joron again... heart, mind, body and soul.  He is a wonderful loving kind gentle protective man and I miss him with everything I have in me.  I will not give up, ever.  I do believe this is my mission in life, at least until we reunite, and then after that it will be bliss.  Besides my son's happiness and well-being nothing matters more to me than becoming one with Self, trusting and loving my twin soul, and coming back together in reunion.  And that is my prerogative.  I can make that choice because I have free will and can use it, and my soul tells me so because it is my soul's will to reunite with its own energy.  To be one.  I don't care about labels.  I really don't.  All I know is that man treated me like a princess, like I was to be tended to like a cherished porcelain doll, and in doing so he was trying to show me how I need to treat and love MYSELF.  So I will, and in the end we will come back together.  It is far past time for me to accept myself fully, and to know I am loveable.  He is such a dear man, and he loves me so much.  I truly believe on a soul level he wants to be back with me, kissing and hugging and talking on my couch.  He does not want all the rest, the nonsense emails and mirroring my insecurities.  He'd much rather be a mirror for love.  So that is what I am shooting for because God knows I am aching to have my love back in my arms.

My choice.  No one else will ever be Joron, and for that reason I am in for however long it takes to love myself and be reconnected with his humanity through soul.

True love {for myself and for my Beloved} is worth waiting for, working for, and trusting in.  This is my path.  My mission.  And I do believe I am doing a fine job of it so far.  I am made to love.  I am twin soul love.

XXOO  Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment