Thursday, February 19, 2015

Grateful


All I can think about is how grateful I am for knowing my twin soul.  It is becoming easier to remember his love and let all the rest go.  I do miss him a lot, and I look forward with confidence to when he is standing in front of me looking into my eyes.  We will hug and it will be beautiful.  It will be an EPIC hug, and I can feel his arms embracing me now if I just close my eyes and bring him close to me.

I love this song.  I heard it the other day and it made me cry.  I love how she sings, "I sold my soul- you bought it back for me."  And, "You turned my lies back into truth again... you even called me friend."  Joron has taught me how to hold on to my truth and defend my truth.  Through him I am being shown how to own who I am, take pride in my accomplishments, and know I am a strong manifestor.  Lies suck.  Lies are fear.  Love is truth.  Truth is he adores me, always has, thinks I am wonderful, pure, genuine, loving, kind and good- and that is truth.  I am all those thing, and he knows it.  He has always tried to show me myself to force me to own my truth, and in doing so I had to see the lies I tell myself.  I understand.

But he is a doll, truly.  We are the same, he and I.  And I love him.  "You held my hand when it was cold."  He always holds my hand.  I am beyond in love with my twin soul.  NO it is not "romantic" love.  It is wonderful amazing complete and total true unconditional love but our journey together concerns being in love, kissing, making love, being together and spending the rest of our lives together, which we will.  He is my destiny for sure.

Joron is only love, evidenced by how thoughtful and caring he's always been to me.  His generosity and patience with me, especially in treating me so gently.  LOL- we were talking fantasies one day. He said he'd never really want to spank me.  He'd rather do other things to me, pleasurable things.  He can do anything he wants to me though, lol.  I would be happy with anything from him.

I look forward to looking into those glimmering jewel-tone blue eyes again.  My heart does ache for him.  It is not pain but... love.  Love.  Only love.  He is fabulous, and so am I.  Honestly we are very much the same.  Both sweet good people doing the best we can, tender at heart.  Gentle in nature. Caring, loving.   I love how he took the opportunity to pick me up at work and take me to lunch.  We had Mexican and I was SO nervous!  Maybe it was like our third meeting and being in his presence was a bit overwhelming.  I could not eat much!  He is so cute.  I love his cheekbones, his facial structure is unique and my twin soul has the sexiest sweetest most adorable smile.  Gawd.  My hand in his makes me melt.  He always rubs his thumb against my palm and it makes me weak in the knees.  His slightest touch turns me on.  His memory alone makes me ache in all areas for him.  I can easily hear his voice, all smiley and loving, say my name.  I can see him looking down on me while making love, telling me "You are amazing.  I love you."  Hearing the intensity and honesty in his voice.

Yes he loves me.  This I have a strong inner knowing.  And one day soon I know I will see him again, and I will smile and hug him like I never will ever let go.

I do cherish you, always.


No comments:

Post a Comment