Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Taking Another Break :)


For my few reader friends I just want to let you know I am again taking a break from my blog.  I feel like I am still being pushed even farther inward to seek within myself.  Because I get no more guidance spelled out to me through my pendulum I am going strictly on signs I get from around me to affirm me that I am headed in the right direction.  Sometimes I can get discouraged and I don't want that.  Also sometimes the pain in missing him so much wants to take over and I can't allow that either.  I ask myself what it is I need to FEEL to bring him back to me.  I am not a believer that we have to "do" something to reunite.  It is all about what and how we feel that matters.

I watched a video the other day, Ralph Smart, and he says we do not manifest that which we want.  We instead manifest that which we feel.  I think I need to concentrate even more on how I feel and less on talking about twin souls.

I ask myself- what would I be thinking, feeling and doing right now concerning this situation with James if I had no access to the Internet and all of its teachings?  If I had only my guidance from above and the experiences with James himself- would I be doing things differently?  Probably so.  I'd put even more energy into "feeling his love" which is what I've been told to do.  Instead I allow myself to be derailed by the thoughts and beliefs of others, and that's gotta stop.

I also really don't have the energy right now to guide anyone but myself.  I'm so tired and I need to be quiet now.  I can write but it's going to be in my journal.  There is something about this "feeling" and where I put my energy that still needs to continue to shift for me and I have to do it alone now.  If anyone is going through an experience like mine I hope they find my blog and it helps them to know they are not alone.  For now though- I am tired.  I am very blessed but I am also tired and I need some rest, some quiet, some totally going inner.  I love James so much.  I know he is my destiny and I'd like him back in my life NOW.  I know he will return and I want it to be soon.  My life is meant to be shared with him.

As always, best wishes to all.  May all of your dreams come true.

xxoo Jennifer


No comments:

Post a Comment