Monday, May 9, 2016

A Slight Update


I want to share that I saw James recently but I am going to keep the specifics to myself because it is precious to me. It all just fell into place and my feeling is it was meant to happen. He wanted to see me just like all the times in the past he has wanted to see me and somehow the energy was clear enough to allow it to happen and it was meant to so it did.

We kissed. It was heavenly, just like before. Seeing his sweet face and hearing his gentle voice was like a miracle. And I can only pray there are more miracles to come. I can tell, I know, that he truly loves me as much as I do him.

I already miss him and his sweet kisses. I missed him the moment he had to go and all I want is him back in my life forever. It's all that really matters to me, him and his sweet loving kisses. I just really believe we are meant to be together like we dreamed about. I believe he still wants me to be his future. He misses me and my kisses. I love him more than words can explain and I'm more in love with him than ever. I want his sweet kisses forever!!

I wish for all of us that our wishes soon are fulfilled and all of our dreams come true.

Jennifer

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for all you continue to share on here :) It makes total sense that you feel protective about sharing certain details -- sometimes it feels too precious, and/or sometimes we haven't processed it enough to have the perspective to share -- at least that's how I feel with my journey.

    While I scream out for answers from the Divine, I don't want to clutter my field with other people's 3D judgments. I have enough resistance in my own body! I can't handle everyone else's two cents.
    I doubt, I rage, and then I believe again and love. I look at my own journal entries, and see how some days I am trying to cut cords, in a sense, trying to stop the pain by moving toward disbelief, yet the next day I literally start the entry with "Aaaaaaaaaaand, I'm back in love." Hell of a thing!

    Just wanted to thank you, for posting what you do, and give total respect for when you decide to pull posts down! You have a reader here who gets it, and is grateful. Keep going :) Love is real :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Man, allow yourself to HATE this process if you want to! Hate the fuck out of this Hellish process if that makes you feel better but please don't ever direct any of that towards your twin. He is ONLY the messenger and truth is he only loves you. I think our twins feel absolutely horrible when we get angry with them or scared of them yet they are only being our reflections. It would suck to have their end of the deal actually. So again thanks for your comments. I am glad to help as much as I can just by sharing as honestly as I can. I am not perfect but I am trying my best, and I really do love James so much, as I do myself.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for your kind response Sophie! I understand what you are saying here- it is very VERY important not to take on the energy or doubts of others or let what they think sway our own personal convictions and truth. I have to stay strong in my belief and so do you. Not many people are going through twin soul stuff and it's really hard to understand or accept if one is not experiencing it first hand. I scream out for answers too! I cry and beg for help. I sometimes rage but now I never send it towards my twin. It is never directed at him. I just get really upset to be going through this at all. Yet I love and protect him now, always. HE is not the one who created the "twin soul union." He is my divine counterpart, soul best buddy and love, and I hold him close to my heart. He's in this with me I know. Please don't fall into disbelief. Cutting cords with fear, anger, doubt and disbelief is fine but do not try to run from your twin- it will only cause both of you more pain. Just love him.

      Delete
  2. So happy for you that you had a chance to meet face to face. These are magical times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nuri. It was so beautiful to see him again. It almost feels like a dream now. His sweet smiling face... *sigh* But I miss him still. I am not even comfortable right now sharing how I feel on my blog just please pray for me because it is a challenge. I know it is all part of this "process" but I am hurting because I miss him and want him with me for all time now. I love him so much. I PRAY with all of my heart that seeing him again like that is an indication that we are getting closer to being together forever. That thought is what helps me hold on.

      Delete