Sunday, May 22, 2016

I Miss Him

I know I keep posting and deleting. I just can't blog right now. A lot has happened, mirroring, that has pushed me hard. I hurt. I feel it has been for a purpose and I can appreciate that and try my best to learn from it.

Still I miss him. I have always loved him through all of it. I feel he has said things to me that makes him suffer in his own way since he has had to hurt me and scare me by showing me my own energy.

I can't really say much right now besides I know I have created everything I don't like in this union. It's not a fun fact to have to live with.  I would like to change that. I surely hope I still can.

I love James and miss him with all my heart. I can still feel him kissing me and holding me close. My heart aches for him. I am tired. I hope I can shift my inner so my friend can come back to me. I've missed him for so long.

There are no words to express how my heart feels.  Like part of it is missing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment