Saturday, May 28, 2016

Kisses


Oh my God I miss him and his kisses. I miss him so much. I have been reading through my journals and can see exactly what energies have created where I am right now. I understand why I heard the word "hubris" some months ago. I could be a little more humble and gentle inside. Respectful of this process. Grateful when I get any contact. Honoring the union. I can see that. I seriously doubt I'll have any more angry ego flare ups again. I am exhausted and they need to be done now.

I pray to have another opportunity to move forward in my union. Closer to being together again. I will do anything to get through this to the other side where my twin is meant to be my future. I have no qualms in saying I'm entirely in love with him and would do anything in my power to change this even if it means doing whatever inner work is necessary. I want my dreams to come true with him! I feel like we are so meant to be together. It feels like he should be with me, like something is missing from me. I need him in my life.

His kisses are my heaven. He is my everything. It takes a strong good love to make a stubborn woman beg God and say just show me what to do and I'll do it. Please help me. God chose the perfect motivation for me, this sweet adorable loving scientist. My guidance knew how much he would mean to me. He means the world to me. I want a life with him in it.

I'm trying to listen. Praying for temperance and humbleness. A loving and peaceful inner even if I do miss him so much.

I miss him, his loving presence and those sweet sweet kisses.

My Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment