Monday, May 2, 2016

"Do That to Me One More Time..."

Do That to Me One More Time


When I was little I used to lay down with my dad before he went to work midnights.  A song would play on the radio, "Muskrat Love," and it has these tiny little twinkling noises in it.  My dad always told me those were tweedle bugs.  LOL.  Captain and Tennille.  My hair used to be cut just like this too, ha!  Back in the days.  Those were the 70s. 

Well this song here explains exactly how I feel about James.  Captain and Tennille's "Do That to Me One More Time."  I can never get enough of a man like you...

How true is that.  Kiss me like that one more time.  Please.  Once in never enough with a man like you.  With a wonderful sweet amazing man.  I heard this song this morning and smiled through some tears.  I would love to have James in my life full-time to kiss and hug and hold and make love with any time I want to.  He always said we'd make love every night and that would be heaven for me.  Being close and intimate with him is my personal heaven.  Kissing him is like kissing an angel.  I could kiss him forever, and his touch is so soft and gentle and adoring.  OMG- it's like he adores me when he makes love to me.  Even just holding my hand feels good with him.  Or being wrapped in his warm strong arms.  I ache to be in his arms each and every day. 

Oh how I miss my sweet love.  Even if we lived together and had to part for the day I'd miss him until I saw him again in the evening.  My heart wants to just camp out in his loving energy 24-7.  I love him so very much.

*sigh*

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment