Thursday, May 5, 2016

Thank You

Thank You

Okay so I keep writing and posting and taking away.  The reason is because nothing I write feels right.  I don't know why.  I am not quite sure.  The only thing I feel is that I love him and miss him so much that I don't know what to do with myself. I'm confused and feeling a little lost right now. I wish I had a better idea of what I should be doing but this ache I feel takes over. He is all I want.

I feel a lot of thankfulness towards James. I hope whatever he is doing and wherever he is he is happy and well. For some reason it hit me today that it can't always be easy for him in showing me my energy. There is a chance he hurts too. So I wish for his happiness and well-being. I also cannot help but to ask for my ache and my heart to be eased along with whatever he might need. I love him and want him happy. I want us both really very happy.

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment