Friday, May 6, 2016

Awake

Awake~ John Groban

This is a good song.  It, of course, reminds me of James.  I will remember all the love we have shared.

A beautiful and blinding morning
The world outside begins to breathe
See clouds arriving without warning
I need you here to shelter me
And I know that only time will tell us how
To carry on without each other
So keep me awake to memorize you
Give me more time to feel this way
We can't stay like this forever
But I can have you next to me today
If I could make these moments endless
If I could stop the winds of change
If we just keep our eyes wide open
Then everything would stay the same
And I know that only time will tell me how
We'll carry on without each other
So keep me awake for every moment
And give us more time to be this way
We can't stay like this forever
But I can have you next to me today
We'll have tomorrow
Wait, you're here right now with me
And all my fears just fall away
When you are all I see
We can't stay like this forever
But I have you here today
And I will remember
I will remember
Remember all the love we shared today

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rose, actually I wanted to tell you that I'm another twin flame who went through dreams prior meeting (1 week before meeting him in real life, I had also seen his face in dream and the way I would meet him). When I met him I was shocked and had seriously thought to hide my face as I had thought that he could remember that dream but he couldn't. Synchronicity brought us together. We started having daily conversations and one day we discovered that he is born on same day, same month, same year as me. He is 2 hours and 16 minutes older than me. We are of 19 years and born on 29th of month. I was not knowing about twin flames but one day I told him you are like my soulmate so he asked me about my ideas on soulmates and finally I reached here. I witnessed random telepathy along with visions which he told me afterwards that he was strongly thinking about me on that time. I was not shocked anymore and I took all of it as natural. I had just told him that I had seen him in a dream prior meeting may be he was not as serious as me. I saw the whole dream happening in real life in a few months. I was unable to tell him anything as he believed in Buddhism and had said that we are mind-mates not exactly soulmates, I was not willing to disturb him anymore. When it happened in real life, it was hard to witness it as he physically ran in the streets like a madman to avoid me. During our last argument he had shouted on my face that he feels like he has come to home because of karma. But I had symptoms of kundalini rising so I was knowing that he was wrong but I couldn't say anymore as I was really hurt by witnessing this kind of reaction from him. Why most of the time that twin carrying more feminine energy has to witness this thing ? Isn't it also their responsibility ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think everyone's paths are somewhat different and all I can speak from is my path and my experience. I know that whatever I think about him is what he is going to show me. So whatever you are feeling about him is what he will show you since he is your mirror. If I were you I would not worry about what is his responsibility because it will just drive you crazy. Remind yourself this is a divine experience and to take things as neutrally as you can. Try not to be hurt. Believe the best in him is all I can tell you while loving yourself too. I do know that trying to focus only on your part of the union is best. If you start wondering what he has to learn and what his issues are- those things you think about will only be shown to you more strongly from him. Best wishes.

      Delete