Monday, May 2, 2016

Fierce Love



"Love has to be fierce, it has to be strong, it has to be worthy of being tested, and endure in battle and its going to stand up to all the forces that are arrayed against it. It takes a lot of strength and courage... And I think that's what Mulder and Scully had."

That is a quote from Frank Spotnitz about my favorite two FBI agents.  I recently had an experience, and I am wondering about it.  Trying to figure out why this is happening.  I was sitting here asking myself- why?  Did I do something specific to manifest this?  I have my own feelings about it and I looked up at my computer screen and saw the above quote.  "Love has to be fierce, it has to be strong, it has to be worthy of being tested, and endure in battle and its going to stand up to all the forces that are arrayed against it. It takes a lot of strength and courage."  I am taking this as a message, an answer, telling me I must continue to be strong and have courage.

I love my James.  I miss my Love.  I will continue to be strong.  We are so meant to be together.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment