Friday, May 27, 2016

Tears

I sometimes still look at forums on the web to see how others are doing.  I read this today and want to repost it here because it totally explains my journey.  And I miss him so much that I feel like I am falling apart inside.  I love him and I miss him, and it's far beyond my ability to control so I know it comes from soul.  This person, whoever wrote this, sums up perfectly my twin soul experience, and through it all I still just love him so much, just so much.  I know it has been to do things for me.  I honestly do know that.  And I am trying to see those things and be ultra aware, but no matter how aware I am or how hard I try and how badly I want to just get through this- I still always love him, and I still always miss him.  And I miss him so much right now.  I miss my Love so much.  It did feel like home when he held me to his chest a while back.  Held me in his arms.  Like home.  Like I am meant to be in those arms, being kissed by him, always. 

I love him so very much.  And let me tell you- I have seen the life without the dream.  I have been given a good glimpse of what it feels like, and it feels like death to me.  It feels so Hellish that I will do whatever it takes to clear me so I can have the life WITH the dream.  WITH the dream.  That is my hope and prayer.

Much thanks goes out to whoever wrote this.  She totally describes exactly EXACTLY what is happened to me with my own divine counterpart, my silly lovely loving twin soul. Believe me I know it is a magical and divine experience.  I do.  But being so close to it... I'm really really living what is written here.  He is showing me what I need to be rid of in order to be the butterfly he told me he dreamed about.  I was shown in the beginning that this was going to be about Awakening, about me healing what no longer serves me.  I am honestly doing the best I can.  Right now I am HOPING and praying that what I think I see is right, that the anger I let flare up in me is one of the reasons why this got so intense.  Although it is illusion I know- and I am hoping in seeing it, being aware and letting all of it go that maybe that will help, maybe it will open me to allow my twin soul to come closer to me again so he can be who he really is, if I clear out the gunk and be more of who I really am.

I can only pray and work hard at being humble, peaceful and tempered.

I miss my tender, gentle, loving kind caring compassionate empathetic sweet friend.  I wish wish wish every day to be blessed with his truth again.  You have no idea how badly I want that.

I dream of the moment when I can stand there wrapped in his gentle caring arms forever.  The moment where we can walk this journey together again.  I dream of it.  I just wanna have us hold each other where we never ever have to let go.  That is my prayer.

You are missed and loved and cherished ever so much my sweet friend.  

TF Our Mirror to activate an awakening of SELF-  by Akira

Yep, they are indeed the mirror that shows us all the parts of ourselves that we have been hiding in the sock draw ... lol...

We hide all our stuff and they swoop in on their white horses, holding their swords and beckoning us to hop on. We of course submit and jump on and then it all starts...

First the magic the sun looks brighter, the air feels like a gentle caress and their voice well it sings across your skin. You are in the throws of exultation.. Each swimming in the magic of one another's eyes. It's as if you are in a dream.. One that you want to stay in forever. You have never experienced such delight, everything in your world has changed and it all makes you feel as if you are invincible...

Then you tumble off the horse right into the mud and you look up the sun is fading and they're not helping you. In fact they have ridden away and left you on the ground caked in mud. And the pain in your heart is so visceral, so strong you howl, tears pouring down your face. How could all that love leave me here alone, how your heart yearns for the dream again. Yet, it's gone and you get up and your heart is heavy everything looks the way it did before the colors are dull and the world feels heavy. So you walk in one shoe as the other is now stuck in the mud. You yearn and scream and make a life. Each day maybe healing a little more, but always a little lost ...

Then you meet each other and you cry 'why', they scream back at you the same 'why' and the mirror is activated and all the darkness that is within you starts to tumble out towards you. At first you turn your back, you tell it you will not heal, you will not do the stuff it asks of you... NO, you won't...

The mirror sings a dark melody and shows you life without the dream and you sink to your knees knowing that you a have a choice of the life that you are going to live. You can have the dream or you can stay stuck in the mud. Your heart collapses, it knows what it wants, it calls to you.

Initially you stare at the reflection, you judge it, you yell at it and you try to fix it!!! Then suddenly you become aware that you are still stuck in the mud, where is the light you ponder. It's in you, the mirror screams. Annoyed you just scream right back at it... As you collapse on the floor from the pain in your heart and allow the tears to flow from your eyes you lose consciousness...

When you awaken, you see yourself in the mirror and a code activates through your body and at last you understand that it is you that you have to heal, it is you who has to walk alone to have that love. So you pack your bag and you take that journey of healing and you move through the pain, interspersed with a lil laughter so your soul remembers. You walk and you walk not knowing just where you are going ...

As the time ebbs away the light starts to get brighter and brighter and all the old pain starts to fall away and then there in the light you see a glimmer..

No, you whisper .. 'I'm sure I just saw those eyes'.. so familiar, yet still a little way off. You tumble a little and then you feel it all the angels wrapped around you carrying you closer and closer, you can almost taste it now.

And then the connection like bubbles his/her arms wrapped around you a feeling of weightlessness spinning you around, the hours you stand there wrapped in each other seems like minutes and you know that you are HoMe...


Aaaaaaaaaah, still there is the journey, but you are closer now and now you live in the dream together, the mud will appear sometimes, but less and less with each commitment from you to heal that which does not serve you… Keep going, keep mastering. Look no matter where you are, no matter who you are with they are still there holding your hand. It's a thread so fine, so golden the connection beyond time and space

And then the Divine Counterparts melt into one another as they pour their love into the world to share with everyone... A golden arc connecting them to all the people in all the lands...

All my love and my heart Ak (thank you for letting me share this with you) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment