Tuesday, June 7, 2016

The Moment

Love never fails.

Throughout this journey I've felt a lot of stress to try and be as perfect as possible although trying has never made me perfect. I am pretty sure I can go back and see the things I've said and written and thought to be clear on how those things have affected my connection with my twin. I have some general ideas of the "do nots" on this journey. And maybe some "dos."

 I've been living my life and trying to focus rightly. I love James. It's pretty simple. I adore him and I want to think of him only with love. He has had to really reflect a lot of stuff to me and man I'm trying my best to let go of anything inside that needs to go. I am torn over something right now but I'm telling myself to address the situation with love and it will all be okay.

I really do want my twin soul in my life. I miss him and love him a lot. I remember how perfectly good and loving he was to me. I realize most 40 year-old handsome hot-blooded men don't take the time or patience or effort to get to know a woman as slowly as he did me. As carefully and with total consideration of my feelings and my role as a mother. He took his time. He was gentle and caring and wonderfully kind. And funny, very friendly and funny. I was entirely blessed to have him in my life. He is a gift from God to me. I still can't get over how careful and protective he was of me. It is one thing that stands out to me. He was absolutely so so careful of my emotions and wanted me to feel loved, reassured and good. Such a sweetheart.

I miss him. I miss going out together and having fun, always holding hands. I miss being able to have an open honest conversation with him where he could be his exuberant expressive affectionate self. I miss talking with my friend. I miss being in his arms for hours while we softly gently kiss and talk. I think those sweet endless hours of just kissing were some of the best hours of my life. It means so much to me that he took such care with me!!  I miss hours on the phone together where he would ask for just five more minutes. I miss his sweet soft voice saying "I love you honey." Oh how I would love to hear him call me honey again.

Men like him are a rare gift. HE is a rare gift!! A treasured gem. This is why I'm so in love with him still. He is genuine and rare. I wish he was in my life right now. We had such a great loving time together, beautiful and healthy and real. The best time of my life. It is why I miss him so much.

Right at the moment I'm not sure what to expect or do. I don't know how to be perfect or always know what the best choices are. I'm trying to remember him as he was, amazing, while keeping my insides clear of any darker energy. I am still human and won't ever be perfect but I'm doing the best I can. He means a lot to me and he ultimately is the one I want as my future and my family. I can only hope and wish for my dreams with him to still come true.

10 comments:

  1. Meet next week? It's James. Email me at name040610@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well if this is really you I have emailed you. If this is you- I love you. If this is you I hope you are happy and have a wonderful weekend. Take care.

      Delete
  2. I'm sorry if you have talked about this, but have you noticed that there are certain times of day ego is stronger than spirit or vice versa? If so, do you use any techniques to transcend ego at its peak? -Monica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I have talked about this But it is a good question. Most often for me is at night. My guidance told me once that I'm vulnerable once it gets dark. Because I'm tired after a long day. I'm more prone to feel pissy and nasty when I'm tired, like a child. Defenses down. Add in that sometimes I drink alcohol at night and it is the worst combo ever! Alcohol just accelerates my "bad ego" and makes it stronger! So definitely night time for me is when me ego is stronger.

      Delete
    2. Ways to combat it- I'd say read a good book, listen to heart felt good music, watch a love story or comedy. Avoid liquor at those times. Avoid bitching to anyone at those times. Take in stimulus instead of sending it out meaning watch a movie instead of venting on the phone. Pray if need be. Take a long bath with candles and soft music. Yoga if that works for you. Anything to keep your mind clear and out of dark ego or the shadow side. I like to read in the evenings sometimes or I actually started going to bed very early to avoid those dark empty hours. I'd rather wake at 4AM after a good night of sleep refreshed and strong and then write because I'm less likely to be tired and cranky then. If I journal when I'm tired and cranky then I "create" really bad energy. Hope that helps.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you sure you are listening to spirit when talking with your twin? What kind of things do you tell her? What do you feel about her? What is your intention in speaking to her or reaching out to her?

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Well good, glad to help! Best wishes to you!

      Delete