Wednesday, August 3, 2016

All I Can Say

I don't know what to say. I love James and I miss him. I don't have much more to say!  Yes I have a life. I just made dinner and am now watching two kids in the pool before bed time.

Three years ago I was just getting to know and falling in love with the love of my life. I love him so much.

That is all I got. I would do anything to have him in my life. I love James. I love him beyond space and time.

I wish we could pick up where we left off. I'm doing what I feel I'm meant to in order to change this for the better. I am thankful for the signs and affirmation I do get but I'd like more. I want to hear from James, my loving sweet kind understanding friend and Love. I wish we could sit under the stars holding hands together.

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment