Monday, July 13, 2015

More Interesting "Signs"





A few more instances have happened to me where I don't quite know what they are supposed to show me, and man if there is one thing that can make my mind spin it is wondering what a sign means especially if I can attribute maybe two possible separate meanings to it.

You know how in my last blog post I explained how I wrote in my journal to James "I remember when you wrote to me 'Not a day goes by that I don't think of you,' and I know this shows me truth" and then later that night my friend Jason text me and wrote, "Not an hour goes by that I don't think of you.  I was going to say day but it's much more often than that" and anyone, even a skeptic, can't deny the timing is too coincidental to be an accident.  Funny thing is I have not heard from Jason, at all.  I am not surprised though.  I am not really meant to hear from him.  I think I was getting a message from James through Jason.

So fast forward a few weeks.  I had an emotional week last week.  I back slid a bit in my energy.  Lots of crying, some hopelessness.  I don't know where James is.  I am following this union based on faith alone, and that can be scary.  Sorry- that is me being honest.  I am trying my best to be courageous but I am not going to lie and say it's not a challenge to believe based on faith alone.  Faith that despite time and distance he still loves me and faith that he's my twin soul meant to be with me in the end.  Last week some 3D "schtuff" came up at work that made me realize I no longer care what people think about me.  They can think I am inept, a dunderhead, absent-minded, that I don't do my job well, etc. and that is fine.  I still wish them well in all they do but I just don't care.  As long as I have my job and I am doing the best I can under my own personal experiences {Awakening can be a struggle} then what they think of me means very little to me.  Still it was a challenging {yet blessed} week.  Challenging because of work stuff but we all are getting a bonus so that's awesome.  And I get to practice not caring what others think of me, and practice knowing that 3D labels and "titles" mean little to me.  I feel BLESSED to be where I am because my job gives me what I need to live yet I do not define myself by this "lofty" title of  "Assistant Director."  I am not an assistant director.  That is not who I am.  I am LOVE.  And I am a Mother- a mother to all really.  THAT is my sole role.  Not assistant director.  

Anywho.  I got really down about James and I've been trying to shift it.  I did a lot of writing this weekend and last week, much about being devoted to him despite appearances.  I am committed to him and do not intent to find anyone else.  I did write that I have been getting a little lonely for male companionship but that I want HIM.  No one else.  I miss him.  When I go fishing with the kids I wish James was with us.  When I go for dinner alone I wish he was my date.  When I sit at home on  Saturday night I look at the couch and I try not to curl up in the corner of it holding a pillow, crying while I remember holding him and kissing him and being with him, wishing he was going to be bounding up my steps to knock on my door again.  I am aching for him.  Yes I tried dating a few months ago and it did not feel right to me, and I felt I got signs telling me so as well.  I know what I want and it is James, and I know James loves me.  I am not willing to walk away from divine love for temporary "scratching of an itch" or to assuage loneliness or something like that. I've been writing that I am committed to him, love him, know his love for me, that I am devoted to him.

I also did write that I feel like I could love again but still it would not be him and I'd always be thinking of him and longing for him and aching for him and it would be horrible to be with another man, even one I did love on some level.  I am a very loving person.  I fall in love with everyone and everything, and I find beauty in things and people easily.  I don't think I should feel guilty for admitting that I do love easily and if I allowed it- I could meet someone and "like" him.  But I don't want to because that man would not be my "one and only true love."

He would not be James.  Bottom line.  So even though I feel I could love someone else it would never be on the same level, with the same intensity, the same magical kisses, etc. as James.  Just like... I could love Ireland and feel like I want to be there forever even if I don't live there now {and this is just an example.}  Maybe I know my heart is in Ireland, like I need to find a way to be there forever, move there, because it calls out to my soul.  And then I also like Michigan too, and Michigan would feel nice and be easier to move to, and maybe way more convenient.  And I'd like it there a lot... but it would not have the same draw for me as Ireland.  At all.  That's a place not a person so it is different but still there's the analogy I can come up with.

So Saturday morning I am sitting in the coffee shop writing about being devoted to James.  I leave the shop to take the kids fishing and as I get in the car I see Ryan.  I went for a walk with Ryan last October and he wanted to date me.  He is single, youthful, handsome and seems to be a good dad.  Did I mention he's highly attractive?  And he wanted to date me?  I saw him and had this fleeting thought of, "Funny to see him walking in.  Thirty more seconds and I would have bumped into him, a minute longer and he would have seen me in the shop and we would have talked.  Maybe I should go say hello."

But then I thought- you just wrote in your journal how committed you are to James.  Do you REALLY want to go in there and talk to this cute single man who recently was disappointed that you would not date him?  So I left and went home.

I wrote a little more in my journal, spent the day cleaning my car and some other stuff and am staying conscious of my energy.  I do write a lot because I know it keeps my thoughts and intentions focused. Sunday morning rolls along.  I'd written some more about being committed and wishing to see him soon and a lot about remembering the love we've shared along the way, even while separated.  I heard the song, "When You Say You Love Me" by Josh Groban and it really struck my heart hard.  My sweet little James often said "I love you honey."  He always made sure I knew he loved me.  He tried SO hard to get me to see.  And I did exactly what my guidance says is my "illness" which is I ignored the love he showed me, like it really was not real, like I could not trust it, etc. etc.  On Sunday morning my son and myself were shopping, standing in line.  A man checking out kept looking at me and smiling, very deliberately.  Finally I looked down and asked myself, "Am I imagining this because it's very strange, and so not a coincidence.  Yesterday I saw Ryan and now this?"

The man smiled again as he left and then I became busy checking out in line.  As I finished I noticed he'd come back into the store and was waiting for me.  THAT HAS NEVER HAPPENED TO ME IN MY LIFE.  No man has ever made a point to come look for me or wait for me to talk to me, and he did.  He walked out with us and told me how cute I am, and he asked if I am married.  I could tell he was really genuine and not pervy or anything, lol, and I told him no I am not married.  And I paused and said, "But I am committed to someone."  He kinda smiled and said, "Oh shucks," and told me his name and smiled again like... like he thought I was the bees knees or something, and I told him, "Thank you though.  I am very flattered.  Have a wonderful day."  He got in his truck with a kid, like a pre-teen boy, and as they drove away he was all cheesing at me and waved bye really big.

Nice man.  About my age.  Someone I would have, in another life, been okay with giving my number and chatting.  It took balls for him to come up to me, and he was polite.  Pleasant-looking and I find beauty in kindness.  I find beauty everywhere.  I told myself- that could not have been a coincidence, and why did it happen?  It was SO blatantly "orchestrated" that I actually chuckled when I got in my car.  Here I am writing all about James and my commitment to him and then some guy my age totally approaches me and wants to know if I am single???

Why?

I can only come up with two options.


  1. I don't like this option but by me admitting I can get lonely and would love some male companionship, did I "ask for" this guy to approach me?  Even though I always say it's James I want?  By me saying I know I could love again but would choose not to date anyone else, or be with anyone else, because James would always be the one I REALLY want- did that make the universe go,  "Oh really?  Is that what you want?  Then here- try this..." and then I had a seemingly interested dude approach me?  I don't like that option because it seems almost cruel.  Cruel that I would have a few casual thoughts that would manifest immediately when I am constantly working on my energy to bring James back to me.  It would feel like I can't even be honest in my thoughts {that I could love someone else yet I choose not to because I am so in love with my perfection, my angel, that I am making the conscious decision to instead stay alone until I get him back with me again} because if I am I will get what I do not want.  I did not say I want someone else.  I said I only want James which leads me to the second option.
  2. Obviously this did not happen on accident.  I don't think I saw Ryan by chance either.  I think it was put in my face like, "Well are you going to go say hello or are you going to pass up a chance to talk to a man who you know likes you."  He did not see me.  I saw him, and thirty more seconds we would have been standing face to face, him walking in as I was walking out.  Then the very next day I have this man come up to me, something that's never happened to me in my life.  And both things happened after I wrote quite a bit about being devoted to James.  So maybe they were both opportunities to "walk my talk."  To see what I would do?  Maybe I manifested the chance to tell the Universe that I actually do mean it when I say "I want only him."  Maybe I created those men coming up to me JUST to show myself, and Higher Self, that I mean business.
So here I am again not knowing exactly what it all means but I know it was not a coincidence.

The only thing I felt as I walked away was this sense of, "Dear God I surely pray I am making the right decision here in believing in something so strongly."  I really am trying to do what I feel my Higher Self has asked of me, to be faithful and true to my twin soul, to believe in this journey, to love myself, to love James, and to TRUST and believe in him and his love for me.

If anything I really hope it's a step in the right direction.  The silence can be deafening.  I don't know where he is or what he is doing.  I miss him so much I can't even explain it.  I'm so in love with him and I ache to be in his arms again.  I sit back and think... how would it feel to be in another man's arms?  A good man.  A kind man.  Like the guy I met, John.  It would be a thrill at first, something to take my mind off of this journey.  And then when trying to kiss another man I'd be at least partially faking it and my heart would be breaking thinking of James, and I'd be passively lying by withholding that I'm entirely in love with another man who, if he came back, I'd drop any other man for.  And if James contacted me, and it seems they always do, I'd lose my fucking mind.

It just would not work.

After knowing with 100% certainty that he adores me and he's been... insanely in love with me, like when we dated, before the separation and then even afterwards, he could not stand to be away from me, couldn't wait to get his hands and lips on me, constantly in contact, always being so kind to me, making me happy made him happy, and he was not content unless he was somehow communicating with me whether it be email, text, hours on the phone or even better, alllllll of our evenings spent smooching, inseparable... and then he had to pick up and leave me, and I know he never wanted to.  And I know it hurt him to do so.  For me to run off to another man is heartbreaking to me.  I cannot do it.  I have more to do, more to shift, more dedication to put forth.

I pray we are together soon.  It hurts being separated from the one I love, from the one who loves me.  I don't know exactly why I'm having these "strangely divine" experiences but my hope is they are good signs showing that we are getting closer to reunion.

I love this song.  The words are so fitting for me and James.  My heart soars when he says "I love you," and he blessed me with those words so so often, and I know he wishes he could say them right now too.  Without the words I know he loves me... but his sweet sexy little voice saying, "I love you honey," is one of the most beautiful sounds on earth to me, very similar to when my son says, "I love you mommy."  It's that pure and genuine, my twin's love for me.














16 comments:

  1. I just wanted to send you positive vibes and I wanted to share that I had the chance to spend time with my precious TF love after being separated for 6 months of absolute silence. Thank you for sharing that wonderful video on raising your frequency, I watched it and something must have clicked because my TF came back. While there's no guarantee he won't disappear again, this time I will be much more careful about what I say to him. Take care and may you reunite soon!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MC- I am so so so glad that you saw your TF again!!! Now PLEASE please go back and look at what you wrote here. Not to be critical but just to make you very aware- don't write, "There's no guarantee he won't disappear again." Don't write those words!!! In doing so you are actually putting energy towards that exact thing. Don't give the thought of him leaving again ANY energy. Know it is you who are in control of this. KNOW he loves you and wants nothing more than to stay with you. Do not write say think worry anything about him leaving again. Just enjoy him and his love for you. Trust in his love for you :) It's not so much what you say TO him but what you THINK about him that matters. Trust him and believe in him and yourself. He adores you because you are adorable. Best wishes to you both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww thank you, you're so right!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's what I was wondering! Are you *supposed* to have other attractive men coming your way when reunion is near?? I'm almost having a crush on this guy but I know it's lust, not love! The one I love is my TF!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aromie, it seems from my experience that maybe attractive men come forward at certain times in this union. I was once told that we are heavily tested before reunion. Whether or not that is truth I don't know. It's hard to cave to lust after knowing a twin soul. I knew lust before I met James but now that I've been with him I can't imagine just being with someone out of lust and not love. I don't think that's meant for us twin souls/twin flames. My suggestion would be to avoid it. I mean... think about it. How could I say I love my twin and want to be with him if he were to walk up my front porch steps right now if I am flirting around with or messing with someone else? I guess unless we are ready to totally let go of our twins then we are not meant to move on to other people. Seems hypocritical to both the twin and the other man. In order for me to move on I'd have to be ready to completely let go of James. That means no journaling to him, no blogging about him, nothing. And I just do not see that happening. If the one you love is your TF then maybe just stay faithful to your twin flame path. Um- I think when we get interested in other people this builds an even bigger energetic divide between us and our twins.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm I agree with you Rose, it must be yet another test. Indeed, when you've experienced what love really is, nothing else can compare. I feel like I am being pulled in two different directions because of my attraction towards this other person and the love/faith I have in my TF. Maybe the other man is a soulmate (was reading how you can have more than one of those...and I definitely feel like I do). I can't exactly avoid it when it happens because it's a work situation :/. It's funny because when I saw my TF last year he was still in love with me but hurt because of my running...I had feelings for another man at the time as well (another soulmate) because I received false information from someone I considered trustworthy which led me to be disappointed in my TF and let go of most of the feelings I had for him. The kindness in his eyes at that encounter brought about deep sorrow and soul searching and led me to fall in love with him again.....he hasn't made any contact with me since I saw him almost 3 months ago so it's all about keeping up the faith now...

      Delete
  6. Yes we do have more than one soul mate. I have many. Some romantic, some not. I know my son is my soul mate for sure. And my two best friends. And I had three pre-twin lovers who were soul mates who came to re-introduce me to loving myself again; they helped show me I am loveable before having this experience with my twin soul. I am not thinking this is so much being "tested" as maybe being given the opportunity to go forward, advance. It's not "wrong" or "right." It is not "pass" or "fail." Maybe it's just that if I chose to date someone else it might be a sweet experience {depending on the person} but it would take me longer to reunite. Since I believe reunion is my destiny then if I choose to date another I would be delaying reaching my destiny. That thought process works for me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's interesting =). I have found that holding my love for my TF lightly can actually attract him more strongly towards me. My most beautiful encounters with him were when I was either 1) not interested in anyone or 2) interested in someone else. When I'm dying to be in a relationship with him *that* almost pushes him away. So maybe this other crush will be a good distraction for now (heaven knows I need one) and my TF will show up again to win back my heart!

      Delete
  7. I am not sure how it works exactly. I just feel, to me, that dating or turning to a crush would not be fair to my twin soul who has waited for me and never wanted to leave me in the first place. So instead of me turning to another person as a distraction I instead try to plow through on my own, blogging, spending time in nature, being with my child and other children, keeping busy and keeping my twin close to my heart. I do want a relationship with him again- ours was a beautiful relationship while we were in it. But all of our journeys are different. I guess when I think about dating I ask myself how I would feel if I found out James was doing the same? The crushing feeling in my heart thinking of that is all I need to keep me very single. We all gotta do what we gotta do to find our way though. If you feel that dating is the answer for you then give it a shot and see where it takes you! I've almost done it, went on one date. The signs I got surrounding that experience seemed to show me that on my journey I am meant to stay single until we reunite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you are right, we are all on our own journeys. I know that nothing is ever going to happen between me and the crush. Even if it were, I would stop it. I also do my best to "plow through on my own," journal, spend time in nature, be with people I love, keep busy and keep my twin in my heart :). This crush is just a (somewhat welcome) distraction. I feel the same way about my twin flame as well. I would be super jealous if he were to be with someone else but I have peace in knowing he could never love anyone else as much as he loves me. It's just super tempting, you know, when the person you're crushing on also seems interested in you and TF is out of the picture and not a (physical) sign that he's interested or making any sort of contact!!

      Delete
  8. Aromie, I agree it would be tempting. Again the thing that sticks in my head is I think WE have the opportunity to either make this go faster of slow it down based on our choices. I do not believe there is a set "divine time" out there for reunion. It is my gut intuition that divine timing more means when we are ready- and our we really ready when we are not fully devoted and working towards reunion and instead crushing on other people and wanting to date them? Probably not. I am not judging or saying it is a bad thing! I feel that all love is a good thing {lust maybe not so much, not saying your crush is lust just saying in general.} In these unions though, and hey I could be totally wrong here, it seems to me if we are willing to date another person then our energy is saying we are not ready to be with the twin so reunion will not happen yet- and who wants to make separation last even longer? So for me even though I don't totally love being alone, I am staying committed to my twin and not dating. This feels, to me, like it will bring him closer to me more quickly than if I turned to a distraction in dating. I am only being honest in an attempt to share my thoughts :) Best wishes to you, and again I am not judging you at all. I completely understand the desire to have a nice man in your life right now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was thinking about all this since last night again and I am really angry actually because I have done my best to have faith in my TF but I've just about had it...I know it's probably my ego acting up but so be it. I have been pissed off before and things have still happened. I guess it's harder for me because I'm very young and have never been in a relationship. It feels unfair to wait for someone who is obviously not committed to me at this time and pass up other opportunities. I never asked to be sent this soulmate, in fact I was cursing myself the first day I saw him! I understand your point of view, it seems to be the right thing for you to do so more power to you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You must follow your heart :) If you meet someone nice and you feel lead to date him, then date him. If dating him does not feel good then stop. You really do have to follow what feels right for YOU. I am almost 42 years old and have learned from prior relationships before meeting James. I can feel a little ego from time to time {or a lot of ego, lol} but for me it feels good and right to work on this and avoid dating. But that is me and my journey. Yours could be very different. So please follow what feels right and good for you. Live and be happy. I understand, and we really are all different. If you truly believe this man is your twin soul, or a strong soul contact, then try not to be mad at him while you live your life. If you do date another then in your heart just tell your soul contact that you care for him but for now this is what you need to do for YOU. Then do what makes you happy. Best wishes to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rose! You know I normally stay away from occult practices (being raised as a good Christian girl I was taught that they were evil) but this was so hard on me I decided to consult tarot online. It was so accurate and gave me the answers I need. For how my crush sees me, the devil card came up (lust, temptation, control, addiction). For the path my TF would like to see our relationship follow: "love, joy, contentment, productiveness and fertility can be had." Aww, he loves me even more than I love him and he wants to have babies with me! I find that so adorable, haha. God, it has been so hard not knowing what his intentions are!

      And he had amnesia with regards to certain memories of me because I wished he would forget me and did everything in my power to make it so, including deleting my social media because I thought we would never be together. This was before I knew what twin flames were. I was wondering if he would get his memories back and under "aspects of your relationship to consider": "Time heals all wounds. The future may hold promise unimagined today." I'm very happy with knowing this. It's still frustrating why he wouldn't contact me if he wants to be with me but I guess I have to leave that between him and God!

      Delete
    2. He won't contact you if you doubt his love for you. And if you think he is purposefully ignoring you then he will continue to do so. The silence is a reflection of your disbelief of him and his love so first things first- quit believing that he's not responding because he does not want to. And tarot cards are not evil. I've been where you are. I was afraid of spirituality due to Christian beliefs and had to be pushed through my fears. The divine will work through your cards to show you messages! Believe in him and yourself, and you as a couple, and it will eventually shift. Take care!

      Delete
    3. That is so interesting. You're right. I believe these events happened so that perhaps I *would* consult the cards and know the truth again. It all started as a cycle after the first time he disappointed me over 2 years ago. Oftentimes I don't doubt his love for me but I think, if he loves me, why isn't he contacting me or making an effort to keep in touch??? That baffles me. Oh well. Can't wait to ask him someday. Thanks! I look forward to staying in touch through your blog :)

      Delete