Wednesday, July 29, 2015

**Unplugging**


He said we'd have a beach wedding.  "Sushi at our wedding, right?" he asked me.  And the last time I saw him he looked me in the eyes and asked, "Are you going to look me in the eyes when we exchange our vows?"

Then my sister dreamed of our wedding without knowing the details yet in her dream she knew everything.

I daydreamed about our wedding today.  On the beach, totally casual.  We've both been married before.  I don't want another big party.  This time it will be all about the person and nothing to do with the party.  I just want to marry James.  A small wedding.  Only closest friends and immediate family,  I see us getting married in California and yes on the beach.  My son will be included in the simple ceremony.  I will cry.  And our party will be at some small restaurant and maybe outside, with sushi.  And Michael Buble', smooth music.  We will dance to "Hold On."  He will hold me close but also smile at me while looking into my eyes.  We will be the perfect fit.  He will hold my hand all night, and for the rest of our lives.  He will dance readily with me.  He will feed me sushi.  He will make me breakfast in bed.  We will be together forever, for eternity.

I am tired my friends.  Like super duper tired.  I need to unplug.  I can't stand 99% of what is out there about twin souls.  I can't tolerate all of the supposed "spiritual" people who are not practicing what they preach.  I don't need to be spreading my energy around all over the place.

I think I am going to try to stay mostly unplugged from technology for a while.  I have nothing new to share here but I will still write out my sweet memories, and if you'd like to read them then feel free.  I've pretty much shared my experience already, at least up until this point.  Of course if thoughts come up I will share them... I tend to be unable to be quiet yet I am not going to write if or when I don't feel like it.

I will say I reached out to Jason and apologized for cutting him off.  It is not his fault that Spirit uses him to give me messages,  I watched a video by Patricia McNeily where she says the certain people might begin to act sweeter and say sweet things and often this is the twin energy coming through them, and I think this is Jason.  So I explained to him what's been happening and he was understanding.  I am not going to throw away my soul mate who has always cared for me out of fear or frustration that James is not in my life right now.  Not fair to me, not fair to my friend.  Jason and I don't talk much.  I don't use him as a crutch or distraction- he is an honest friend who is a soul connection.  I feel rather stupid for telling him we can't talk any longer so I apologized and learned from it.  I can tell the different in energy I am supposed to keep in my life and energy I need to be rid of.  Jason is good energy.  If he wasn't then he would not be used to give me loving messages.

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment