Thursday, July 16, 2015

This Is *So* My Twin Soul LOL


OMG this is hilarious.  I just had to share it because it reminds me of James SO much.  He loves my mothering skills.  He told me so.  It turned him on, lol.  He told me he watched how I love my son and wanted me to be the mother of his child.

James met my son when my Little Man was only three.  He treated my son so sweetly.  Totally accepting of him.  "Make me want to be a step-dad no doubt."  This song, while funny, seriously reminds me of James.  Enough that I am smiling through my tears.

I miss him SO much.

"I just want to give my chromosones a happy home."  Ha.  He told me he wants to combine our DNA and make an amazing child together, and he wants to be a great step-daddy to my child.


I love you my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment