Thursday, July 30, 2015

The One-Sided Connection *I Just Have to Say Something!!*

Okay so there is some talk out there about the "one-sided" soul connection where one party feels it but the other does not.  Or one party admits to feeling it but the other does not.  I know these soul connections can feel frustrating, and I know many people can take a shitty relationship and apply a strong soul connection label to it when it's really just a shitty relationship.  The difficult thing about this is you really REALLY need to know your own truth when you think you are in a strong soul mate relationship, or in a twin flame situation.

A twin flame situation will have all of the divine bells and whistles that come along with it: dreams, signs, messages from the divine, messages channeled through people around you, songs that seem to speak to you, telepathy from your twin {even if they don't seem to realize what they are doing} repeating numbers, etc.  It's pretty unmistakable as long as you don't write it all off as doubt or that your mind is creating it all.

The tricky thing about a twin soul/twin flame union is you will only get from them what you are meant to since they are a mirror.  So even if that person is experiencing the connection too, in his or her own way, they won't be able to tell you.  They can't.  They can only mirror your own thoughts, beliefs, fears, etc.  If you are in doubt then they will show you doubt, and showing you doubt might entail denying the connection.  So they might deny the connection even if that is a boldfaced lie because, again, they have to mirror your own doubt.  Doubt and fear are both lies, untruth, illusion.  So when you feel these things then what you will get back from your twin will also be lies, untruth and illusion.  Basically what you will get is the opposite of truth.

So if truth is there is a strong soul connection, and you know there is but you are doubting something about this person, then he/she will LIE to you and say things like, "You're crazy.  I feel no connection.  Don't talk to me anymore!  You're scare the shit out of me!"

If it is a twin soul then I guarantee the moment when you calm down, go inner and start to trust your twin soul and the experience, for real, then he/she will reach out as if nothing was ever said and say something normal, something TRUTH.

This is all to get you to change from fear to love, by the way.  So you can become that butterfly who soars in love instead of staying grounded in fearful lies, worries and doubts. 

That is how it works.  So.  It's counter-productive for "experts" to claim that if only one side is feeling the connection {or outwardly admitting to the connection in 3D} then it cannot be a twin soul connection.  This is not right because the twin soul will ONLY admit to or say what it needs to in order to play the role of the full spiritual mirror.

I just had to speak what I feel here.  Hope it may helps some of you :)

Jennifer


5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! Very enlightning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I sometimes wonder when me and mine get back together again if anything will ever really be discussed about "twin souls." Maybe but maybe not. It's SO not important to me!!! What is important to me is having my Love back in my life. I don't think we need to place so much emphasis on the label and instead focus on the love.

      Delete
  2. Well that makes perfect sense. It helped me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you . u so explained what im doing. He says he is trying to open up to and i fear he will never do it. So he is going off what i fear. We have been together from the start as roomate . we cant leave each other we have tried. He knew we were twin i didnt. I had my awakening and i came to him and talked.i feel he loves me. But he wont say it. But he shows it in way that surprises me. I told him i need to work on myself still and he said ok. He will give me what i need with no pushing . we have done this from day one.because we cant leave each other.we both feel safe with with each other. No bad comes to use now that we desided to be together . i know no one has heard of ones like me and him. They all say that u have to be heal by ur self. But we heal together. We wait on the other to heal with space and time no rush. We dont judge each other at all i love him with a unconditional love .be can do no wrong even when he does. I forgive him and it is weird because im not like that normally . i have never been in love with anyone. I have always said i was broken i cant love . so has he but i knew he was not telling me the truth on that. Because i was so detached when it came to love and he was not. He had more emotions then me. I have always been held back on Saying things to him because i didnt want to hurt him because when i didnt in the beginning it hurt me to hurt him. So i would look to fined other ways to say it to him that wouldn't hurt as much or at all but he would understand that what he did was hurtful to me. Then he would change it so he wouldn't hurt me again. This all happened in the beginning of us leaving together. He had done nothing to hurt me now. He feels everything now i feel so he knows and he has not hurt me . he wants to love me the same way i love him but he said it is blocked but he is fe that go away now . he said he is getting more feelings for me.but i have stopped almost all the fear of him not catching up with me on somethings. So what u are saying so makes me understand it was me and my fears doing this. U are amazing . thank you so much and my the light shine on u and ur path.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you . i so needed this answer. May the light always shine on u and light ur path

    ReplyDelete