Thursday, August 6, 2015

"Be Love"

All You Need Is Love

One of my most favorite movies of all time is "Love Actually."  Wonderful little British holiday movie that is so heartwarming!  There is a fabulous quote in this movie.  The movie has narration by Hugh Grant who plays the Prime Minister in the movie, and here is his line that is so so true:

"Whenever I get gloomy with the state of the world, I think about the arrivals gate at Heathrow Airport. General opinion's starting to make out that we live in a world of hatred and greed, but I don't see that. It seems to me that love is... everywhere. Often, it's not particularly dignified or newsworthy, but it's always there - fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, husbands and wives, boyfriends, girlfriends, old friends. When the planes hit the Twin Towers, as far as I know, none of the phone calls from the people on board were messages of hate or revenge - they were all messages of love. If you look for it, I've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around"

Oh how I adore that quote!!!  Isn't it so perfect?  I will be the first person to say I know very very little about the "shift" all the spiritual peeps are speaking of.  "The Shift!!"  It's going to change us.  I have a close friend who gets many messages about this shift but I don't want to know any of it.  It's too much for me to comprehend on top of being in a twin soul union/separation.  

I came across an article on the web though and I want to share it here.  I share it because so many of us going through this twin soul experience feel or are told that we need to "do more" or "be more" or "use our talents" etc. etc.  So people are scrambling to create art, write books, make Youtube videos, create websites, write blogs {lol,} etc. etc. but sometimes I think this is done from a place of feeling like we HAVE to instead of simply because we want to.  I write this blog because I want to.  I needed to document my experience.  Writing helps me process and stay focused, and because it is a goal of mine to stay positive on my blog, writing here forced me to stay in a loving low-ego frame of mind.  I've been told by others that it's helpful, and for that I am thankful.  I am thankful that my words, sharing my journey, has helped others... but when I started out writing this blog I NEVER did it with the intention of, "Oh my God I won't ever reunite if I don't, you know, DO something spiritual in this world!!!  I MUST help people!  I HAVE TO be a guide, or a psychic, or create Youtube videos or join Keen or SOMETHING to HELP OTHER PEOPLE so I'm not stuck here in my own selfish healing and egotistical inner reflection!!!"

**Note my heavy use of sarcasm there**  I've had other people, out of fear, tell me that I HAVE TO step up and be a "guide" or leave my very stable career and choose some type of spiritual job in order to help people and break away from 3D or else, out of me being selfish, I won't ever reunite with James.  Well let me tell ya: I am a single mother with a young child, and I have another single mother with two young children living in my home rent-free so the mortgage payment is made through the blessings the Lord has heaped upon me, and one of them is the salary I earn with my job.  Plain and simple.  It would be utterly ludicrous and insane for me to up and quit my job, lose my medical insurance, lose all my benefits AND my pay to do what?  Guide who?  And I can't help people, for free, just by offering some guidance when I'm asked?  By giving a kind work to a harried-looking stranger?  Offering to keep a friend's child for a weekend to give her a free moment?  Writing this blog as honestly and as lovingly as I can?  Sharing my truth?  

None of us NEED to do anything unless we are truly *inspired* to do so!!!  We are meant to BE LOVE.  Now if you WANT to create the Youtube channel and make videos for other peeps then go ahead and do it!  If you want to offer readings, then do it!  I know there are people out there who do those things because it keeps them focused and on the right track while also helping others, and that's high-vibration.  That's how I feel about my blog.  It really does help me to write here.  If it inspires you and makes you feel good then do it.  If you do it because you feel desperate, like you HAVE to do it- then you are defeating your purpose to stay out of fear

Read that again then take a deep breath and relax.  We are here, on earth, and our "job from God" is to BE LOVE here on earth.  So to those people who have told me I am selfish for concentrating all my energy on "myself" and "my healing" and the love I have for my twin instead of like, I dunno, quitting my day job and sitting in a booth on the weekend reading tarot cards... that advice is not correct.  I fulfill the "role" God has for me- to BE LOVE.  I do this with my son, with myself and with all others I come into contact with... even the challenging peeps that get under my skin, lol.  I am far from perfect- people piss me off but I try to send love towards them... and get the HELL out of their way!!!  The more I go inner and clear out ego, the more I make space for LOVE to take up shelter, to move in and make a home inside my heart.  So my inner work is the most important work I can do... so I can BE LOVE.

I just want anyone out there who worries they she/he is not "doing enough" to "earn back" their twin soul/twin flame... relax.  There is nothing you can "do" to bring your twin back to you besides clearing out fears, healing self-worth issues, loving yourself SO tremendously that you can realize with full belief that you are loved, and you are worthy of love.  And you must know that in many cases out there when in a twin soul union and one completely breaks contact and disappears- you have to stop worrying about "their problems" and start focusing on YOUR HEALING.  Realize they are a mirror {that mirror shit you read about?  it's not all bullshit- they are a mirror to show you your worries, fears and doubts so don't blame them for it!!!} You will have to believe in the love your twin soul has for you in order to get closer to reunion.  If you do that through meditation about them lovingly, writing songs about them, drawing pictures of the two of you, journaling to them {but not stalking them in 3D} whatever it is- you DO have to believe in the love which means essentially YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE YOU ARE LOVEABLE ENOUGH FOR YOUR TWIN SOUL TO WANT YOU- and they do.  Believe in the love.  Believe you are love.  Believe they are love.  Believe they love you.  Love them.

Do you see a pattern here... "Love... love... love..."

Just love.  It's all you need to do.  Love yourself.  Love them.  Know they love you.  It's simple yet it's not really easy because we, as humans, have a lot of fears regarding love that need to be healed.  But becoming a psychic and offering guidance to people is not what you HAVE to do.  Writing a book is not what you HAVE to do.  Just work on yourself and your healing so you can BE LOVE.  And that means loving your mirror too, your twin soul who may be... not feeling too good for you all the time.  And loving yourself.  Remember we are all magicians!  We are Master Manifestors!!!  When you are love you create love.  When you are fear you create fear.  Why do you think we are all going through this?  It's to strip us of fear so we can create love and bring our loving destinies towards us instead of blocking those happy futures through fear.  AND this "process" is two-fold because as we become more and more love we send that love out into the universe and shift universal energy.

I do feel this all has to do with "The Shift."  And here is the article I mentioned.

http://in5d.com/what-do-the-elders-say-about-the-shift/

Note how it explains- we are the ones they've been waiting for, and we are here to BE LOVE.

It's as simple as that.

Love.  If reiki, meditation and yoga make you happy and calm and more loving... then by all means do those things.  But if going to the beach with a child and getting an ice cream cone is what does it for you- then do those things.  If taking a puppy for a walk does it for you- then do that.  It's not all high-end spiritual stuff that raises us up folks- it's whatever brings you JOY.  Whatever makes you feel good, a healthy good, do that.  No fear.  Only love.  Be LOVE.  This is explained in this article as well, "Whatever you do beyond just being love will come from love and therefore cannot fail. When you act in love, feel love, and are being grateful, your energy rises as high as it can go. Feeling love and gratitude literally changes the consciousness on our planet, as well as your own energy."

And this is why, my dear friends, I am totally 100% against commiserating on forums and with others about the faults and errors of our twins OR of ourselves because instead of concentrating on gratitude and love it is concentrating on negativity, and whatever you concentrate your energy on you will get more of in return.  This is Universal Law 101, "You Reap What You Sow For Dummies."  It is blatantly not good energy, and we are stabbing ourselves in the foot in doing those things.  I would avoid them by all means. 

With much love,

Jennifer

3 comments:

  1. Jennifer,

    I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your sharing your intimate journey. What you have written rings so true to my own twin flame experience unlike the many other websites out there. Those of us on this painful/beautiful journey have to be very careful as to what we choose to believe. The key is to listen to God, your guides, and your heart, and you will know what is true for you. In my heart, I KNOW I will reconnect with my twin soul and we are getting married. Some relationships are just catalysts for a spiritual awakening. My mother had one many years ago before she became a minister. Even though she was in pain from the break up (suicidal) she knew she didn't want a long term relationship with the man (intellectually not compatible) after the break up, she didn't experience the reconnect ions, and the other twin flame stages. Many people confuse true twin flame relationships (which are rare) with other catalytic relationships.

    I have similar beliefs as you. I believe the whole experience is orchestrated by Spirit. I believe my twin is turned on and off in this experience to help in my spiritual awakening. When he is on he is so loving and tells me how much thinks of me ALL THE TIME. When he is off, he is cryptic and vague. He even writes differently. When I was chasing, Spirit would not allow some text messages and voice messages to go through. Just like you, Spirit even threw my drinking in my face. Twin was coming to my house after I hadn't seen him in months. The weather was terrible that night. Twin sent me a vague email about the weather (even when asked, he never said he wasn't coming over). I told him I was going to bed. Instead I was pissed off and started drinking and became drunk. A little while later my phone rang. It was Twin. Of course I couldn't answer because I was drunk. The next day he said he was near my house and called me because the weather couldn't stop him from seeing his love. I asked him to come over that day, he told me he was BUSY. Spirit threw my drinking in my face. I don't get drunk anymore.

    During a meditation session last week God told me that the twin flame relationship is a metaphor for what happened in the Garden of Eden. During our bubble phase, we had perfect love, we were one with God, we were on a spiritual high, nothing and no one else mattered, we were inseparable. Then we let in doubt, fear, jealousy (ate the apple) and the separation (banishment from Eden occurred) (Adam and Eve were naked and ashamed and felt a separation from God) We now know the separation is nothing but an illusion, we are never separated from God neither are we separated from our twin flames. The spiritual awakening is forcing us to go within to surrender to God/higher self and when we finally surrender to Gods Will (love) you will no longer have fear, doubt, ego etc. only love and total trust. This is when we will reconnect with our twin and yes we will do God's work to spread his message of Love. God is Love and Love is all there is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing! That sounds just like James. Just like him! He calls me "My love." I am having a difficult time right now choosing what to believe. I feel this must be a true twin flame relationship and not just a catalyst because of all the signs and messages and growth and LOVE. It can be frightening though. He's so far away and the quiet has been messing with my head. Same with me, when he is on he's very loving but off he's cold, no emotion, cryptic, weird. And that's all I've received for over a year now with maybe a tiny bit of "truth" mixed in. But I pushed it with the drinking so it's good that you have stopped. Do not go back to the drinking! Man I am trying to surrender fully. It is the missing him that is killing me now. I never thought it would get this challenging. Thank you though. Reading that you are experiencing something so similar to me really helps me because he sounds just like your twin in how he flips on and off. Helps me realize to trust and keep moving forward. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you would not mind, email me at roseawen1973@gmail.com. I'd like to talk with you further.

    ReplyDelete